Magneto VS Thor(Speed Contest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
This is the current versions of characters(so no thor scans from 1856)

who has faster reactions? faster h2h? faster travel speed?

if they were both fired at with with ar15 assualt rifles which one could avoid them faster? no mjolnir for thor except for the travel speed part.

riv6672
1960s Thor catching tank shell while holding Mjolnir.
http://i.imgur.com/ILsokep.jpg
Not an example of travel speed.

Surtur
By current versions do you mean female Thor? If not then I don't see why feats from a long time ago wouldn't count. It's not like Marvel had some type of Crisis event that depowered people.

I don't know about the female Thor, but normal classic Thor can bullet time and move faster then the eye can see. Magneto can't do that.

People have claimed Magneto reacted to Quicksilver. If we take that as legit then Magneto would have superior reflexes, but like I said Magneto can't move faster then the eye can see, or even move so fast people can barely perceive him.

Magnon
Faster travel speed goes to Thor, faster reaction speed probably to Magneto.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Magnon
Faster travel speed goes to Thor, faster reaction speed probably to Magneto.

thumb up

Even though Mags is no slouch in the TS department himself. Wormhole and shit.

Genii96
Magnus caught both quicksilver and northstar seperately....thor has faster h2h battle speed

ghostman
Originally posted by Surtur
By current versions do you mean female Thor? If not then I don't see why feats from a long time ago wouldn't count. It's not like Marvel had some type of Crisis event that depowered people.

I don't know about the female Thor, but normal classic Thor can bullet time and move faster then the eye can see. Magneto can't do that.

People have claimed Magneto reacted to Quicksilver. If we take that as legit then Magneto would have superior reflexes, but like I said Magneto can't move faster then the eye can see, or even move so fast people can barely perceive him.

umm no, not female thor, and no hes not written that way anymore, stop trying to use them.

ghostman
Originally posted by ghostman
umm no, not female thor, and no hes not written that way anymore, stop trying to use them. all that stuff you said is classic thor.

riv6672
So biased you had to quote yourself huh?

If you want to say Magneto is faster than Thor, just say it.
Dont passive aggressively make a stacked thread discounting 50+ years of Thor feats just to sleep better tonight you wuss.

-drops mic-

ghostman
Originally posted by riv6672
So biased you had to quote yourself huh?

If you want to say Magneto is faster than Thor, just say it.
Dont passive aggressively make a stacked thread discounting 50+ years of Thor feats just to sleep better tonight you wuss.

-drops mic-

cool.

Flyattractor
Ol'Maggy does have the ability to get beat by something and them almost MAGICALLY MUTATE a defense to it in his next appearance.

All most like there is some CIS/PIS going on with him!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.