Exar Kun, the Sith Emperor, and Akghal Usar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
/watch?v=gVS4Z45HKo4

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So the Sith Emperor came to Yavin shortly after Kun's ascendancy? Nice.

AncientPower
Plug-in won't work on my Samsung, care to share?

DarthAnt66
During the Exar Kun Wars, the Sith wiped out the Deshade homework. Akghal Usar, the greatest of the Deshade at the time, managed to survive and wanted revenge on Exar Kun. He followed him to Yavin IV but found the Jedi had already killed him. He learned from the local Massassi that Exar Kun became a spirit, so Usar planned on using the Temple of Sacrifice to resurrect Kun and then kill him. However, Vitiate was walking around Yavin IV, spotted Usar, dominated him, and locked him away to safeguard a temple of his. The Outlander finds Usar three-hundred years later and reveals to Usar what had happened to the Temple of Sacrifice and who Vitiate is.

FreshestSlice
Did the Deshade get detention? I mean that was probably a very important assignment given the reaction.

AncientPower
Yes I just watched the video, Ak'ghal claims Kun destroyed his planet, might check for some codex entries. Most interesting.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Also, I thought Kun drained all the massassi, not just a ****ton of them.

AncientPower
He drained all the Massassi in the Temple of Fire at the time, a few pockets elsewhere remained. Some giant green one was still alive when Luke was on Yavin IV.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Green one?

Was prolly a ****ing social outcast tbh smile

DarthAnt66
I love how Vitiate was just casually strolling through Yavin IV.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah why the **** was he there? The dashade said something about Vitiate dying if the temple dies or some shit

DarthAnt66
Better yet, how the hell is the Temple of Sacrifice even there during Kun's time?

The Temple of Sacrifice was constructed by the same technology as the Eternal Empire.

Wouldn't it then have been built during Revan's three-hundred year capture?

Or was Vitiate making the groundwork for the Eternal Empire as early back as Kun's time?

AncientPower
He says Vitiate claimed to be immortal but that he must've been lying for having needed the Temple of Sacrifice.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So wait, did Vitiate know he'd need the Temple of Sacrifice in the distant future?

DarthAnt66

DarthAnt66
There's obvious inconsistencies here with vanilla SWTOR and the Revan novel, which states Vitiate cannot see into the future and rather has to use Revan to experience Force visions, but I doubt the developers care at this point.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Vitiate knew he'd die/need the Temple of Sacrifice so that he could come back and **** with everyone on Ziost, then retreat to the EE. Lmfao.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Better yet, how the hell is the Temple of Sacrifice even there during Kun's time?

The Temple of Sacrifice was constructed by the same technology as the Eternal Empire.

Wouldn't it then have been built during Revan's three-hundred year capture?

Or was Vitiate making the groundwork for the Eternal Empire as early back as Kun's time?

I don't think so. Rather, it's possible that whoever built the E.T made it to Yavin.

FreshestSlice
Valkorion built the Eternal Throne, Sas...

Beniboybling
Could be that Valkorion merely built on an existing construct, like Kun did...

MS Warehouse
Or just like everything with TOR, the idiot writers didn't bother to consult previous canon to even attempt to make sense.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Or just like everything with TOR, the idiot writers didn't bother to consult previous canon to even attempt to make sense.

thumb up

They've probably forgotten about what was in the Revan novel.

MS Warehouse
There's been so much shit in TOR that completely contradicts previous canon.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Valkorion built the Eternal Throne, Sas...

Did he? I was under the impression that he re-built it.

MS Warehouse
No, he found the dormant fleet and rebuilt the EE with that material as well as sith empite material.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Could be that Valkorion merely built on an existing construct, like Kun did...

Yas, this pls, anything to protect my headcanon

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Did he? I was under the impression that he re-built it.
No, he found the fleet and had the throne built to control it.

ILS
I like how he's still being referred to as a Sith.

FreshestSlice
By a guy who's been asleep since TotJ. Come on, bruh. You could do better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.