Can Black Adam solo Alpha Flight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/8015/181612-153319-black-adam.jpg

Pre DCnu Black Adam.
Pictured AF line up with both Guardian and Vindicator.
No prep.
No BFR.
Battle in Toronto.

http://i.imgur.com/YyGm87L.jpg

Sin I AM
AF stomp

carver9
Black Adam kills then tbh.

abhilegend
Yes, why not?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam kills then tbh.

How exactly? By being fast and strong? Talisman/Shaman can depower him. Sas/Snow can beat him senseless.

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
How exactly? By being fast and strong? Talisman/Shaman can depower him. Sas/Snow can beat him senseless.

I'm assuming this version of Black Adam is bereft of any super speed then?

abhilegend
Not even Dr. Fate can depower the champions of Shazam. Only one who has ever done so is Shazam himself and Spectre.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm assuming this version of Black Adam is bereft of any super speed then?
Not this again. Why is it always about speed?

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not this again. Why is it always about speed?

Because other versions of Black Adam had super speed, and thus I would think this would too?

Which, if he did, then someone like Sasquatch would have zero chance of beating him down.

It's not always about speed..but people do tend to make a lot of threads involving characters with super speed, it is not my fault. I get speed is a big advantage, but I didn't invent these characters or give them their powersets. Black Adam isn't Superman, so the excuse of him holding back or whatever won't apply.

abhilegend
Because other versions of Black Adam had super speed, and thus I would think this would too?

Which, if he did, then someone like Sasquatch would have zero chance of beating him down.

It's not always about speed..but people do tend to make a lot of threads involving characters with super speed, it is not my fault. I get speed is a big advantage, but I didn't invent these characters or give them their powersets. Black Adam isn't Superman, so the excuse of him holding back or whatever won't apply.
Then learn how these characters fight in actual comics.

These are not power sets against power sets fights.

DarkSaint85
Surtur is just saying that BA would have speed to not be dogpiled. For Sin to have her victory scenario, BA would have to be standing there letting them do it. That's all.

Surtur
Then learn how these characters fight in actual comics.

These are not power sets against power sets fights.

Why would Black Adam let himself get wailed on? A punch from Sasquatch would be moving in slow motion to him. He'd just..let it happen?

Sin I AM
Not even Dr. Fate can depower the champions of Shazam. Only one who has ever done so is Shazam himself and Spectre.

Talisman can absorb/redirect/negate elder god/skyfather level magical energy. Thats her powerset. She's beaten elder gods...shes controlled the GEB and Black Adam is gonna beat her?

DarkSaint85
Isn't GEB DC?

Surtur
Talisman can absorb/redirect/negate elder god/skyfather level magical energy. Thats her powerset. She's beaten elder gods...shes controlled the GEB and Black Adam is gonna beat her?

So would you agree if Adam has enhanced speed..he should probably use it on this chick before she can depower him? I mean like wouldn't it be somewhat suicidal of him to not use his speed in this instance? The last thing he would want is to be powerless.

carver9
Black Adam wins but speed doesn't have a thing to do with it even though it's a factor. We don't ignore comics and the way characters are portrayed and create imaginary characters that doesn't exist. Surfer would be nigh unbeatable if we debate primarily off of powerset.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Isn't GEB DC?

Not Great Evil Beast the Great Beast.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Black Adam wins but speed doesn't have a thing to do with it even though it's a factor. We don't ignore comics and the way characters are portrayed and create imaginary characters that doesn't exist. Surfer would be nigh unbeatable if we debate primarily off of powerset.

So instead we more or less handicap them and keep them confined to how they fight in the comics. Even though we all know that at times writers have to write these people as acting dumb and not using their powers properly in order to continue the story.

Anything can happen in a comic, so that will never make sense to me.

abhilegend
Why would Black Adam let himself get wailed on? A punch from Sasquatch would be moving in slow motion to him. He'd just..let it happen?
Yes, because he can take it. In words of Black Adam himself.

"Black Adam does not scatter."Originally posted by Sin I AM
Yes, she isn't going to depower Adam if Dr. ****ing Fate can't do it.

GTFO here.

Sin I AM
So would you agree if Adam has enhanced speed..he should probably use it on this chick before she can depower him? I mean like wouldn't it be somewhat suicidal of him to not use his speed in this instance? The last thing he would want is to be powerless.

Is that your only argument? Speed? Always with the speed. She can tank super strong hits..she negates magic. She stomps Teth. He cant even use his lightning against her and your best argument is speed?

abhilegend
So instead we more or less handicap them and keep them confined to how they fight in the comics. Even though we all know that at times writers have to write these people as acting dumb and not using their powers properly in order to continue the story.

You are using comic characters. Use comics as guides to how the characters fight.

Why would you not use the source material? Create your own characters if you don't like the comics the way they are.

abhilegend
Is that your only argument? Speed? Always with the speed. She can tank super strong hits..she negates magic. She stomps Teth. He cant even use his lightning against her and your best argument is speed?
Uh, she is not a tank type of character. One hit from Adam is going to KTFO her.

Sin I AM
Uh, she is not a tank type of character. One hit from Adam is going to KTFO her.

Based on what? Your lack of knowledge of the character?

DarkSaint85
Somewhere, KM's dog is being beaten, he just doesn't know why yet.

h1a8
If BA ever fought or used superspeed and reflexes in a comic then it's a viable tactic. There is no plot here to prevent him from using it. He can only use it to the limit he has shown in the comic.

Remember, when a character doesn't use speed in a comic then it had nothing to do with their choice (they're not stupid) but the writer's choice to fit the plot. These fights are plot free and characters fight to the best of their ability AS SHOWN BEFORE. The key is AS SHOWN BEFORE. This means if they haven't shown it then they can't perform it.

Finally, reflexes is an ALWAYS ON power (like strength and durability). A character can't choose to lower or not use their perceptions. Other powers, like phasing, is actually a choice and solely depends on how the character thinks (their personality and creativity). Thor chooses to brawl a lot is a personality trait of a warrior but he still has his perceptions always on.

StiltmanFTW
Yes, why not?

They're powered by Mungiforce on KMC.

Any AF member would rip 12 Black Adams (and even White Adams) to pieces in seconds.

abhilegend
Based on what? Your lack of knowledge of the character?
Because I know enough about the character to know she is not some kind of herald buster as you are claiming.Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They're powered by Mungiforce on KMC.

Any AF member would rip 12 Black Adams (and even White Adams) to pieces in seconds.
laughing out loud

Someone should try to read Alpha Flight and post their low feats just for the heck of it.

Sin I AM
Because I know enough about the character to know she is not some kind of herald buster as you are claiming.
laughing out loud

Someone should try to read Alpha Flight and post their low feats just for the heck of it.

She's anti-magic brick. She can absorb his lightning and depower his overrated ass but meh if you know her history I wont continue the debate. Either you're trolling or just stupid.

h1a8
She's anti-magic brick. She can absorb his lightning and depower his overrated ass but meh if you know her history I wont continue the debate. Either you're trolling or just stupid. She has peek human like durability. BA can literally kill her with a punch. She isn't even bulletproof.
She has shields but you have to prove the strength of those shields with feats and show how fast she can summon them.

You are acting as if she is an abstract being.
Can she depower and beat Odin?
Can she withstand mountain leveling punches?
Scans?

abhilegend
She's anti-magic brick. She can absorb his lightning and depower his overrated ass but meh if you know her history I wont continue the debate. Either you're trolling or just stupid.
Can you post any scan of Talisman just depowering a Superman level brick outright and how does her being anti-magic has her tanking a straight punch from him?

She isn't Black Alice.

-K-M-
She absorbed magic from a punch from Piledriver who was amped by Tanaraq who as oeming said each member of the crew was a planet busters. So yes she can absorb magical punches

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaF_4_0015.jpg

Depending on your view with Hulk and Superman, here is her depowering Wendigo with a single blast who as noted is equal is just as strong as Hulk even in the same story

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/A_Flight10/Amazing%20X-Men%202013-%20009-017_zpstxoqnvqd.jpg

It really depends on the mindsets of everyone. If black Adam started to kill Alpha Flight snowbird would most definitely take a great beast form

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg19.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/IncredibleHercules119Zone-Meganpg20.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
She absorbed magic from a punch from Piledriver who was amped by Tanaraq who as oeming said was a planet buster. So yes she can absorb magical punches

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/OmegaF_4_0015.jpg

That's a lot of ABC comparison. She absorbed magic from Piledriver? Big deal. One attack like this and she is dead.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/43640/1116949-page09.jpg

Yeah no, those are not normal wendigos. Even Dr. Fate had to go back in time and steal a portion of Shazam's power to turn back Adam.

If you think Talisman is more powerful than Dr. Fate, go ahead. I'd like a good laugh.

If Adam goes for the kill, he would rip off their heads like he did with Amazo.

Good luck arguing that Talisman/Snowbird is as durable as Amazo though.

-K-M-

Yeah no, those are not normal wendigos. Even Dr. Fate had to go back in time and steal a portion of Shazam's power to turn back Adam.

If you think Talisman is more powerful than Dr. Fate, go ahead. I'd like a good laugh.

If Adam goes for the kill, he would rip off their heads like he did with Amazo.

Good luck arguing that Talisman/Snowbird is as durable as Amazo though.

Based on? But hey lets say they aren't, how does that diminish the feat again? Ok, that's nice

She's a peer, but you guys made the claim he would one-shot her...he wouldn't.

And then would get eaten by a Great Beast. Now I will use your odd tactic. "If you think Black Adam is more powerful than a Great Beast, go ahead. I'd like a good laugh".

ok?

abhilegend
Based on? But hey lets say they aren't, how does that diminish the feat again? Ok, that's nice

Because Adam doesn't gets the power from an enchantment. He has direct connection with the gods and only an upper level entity like Spectre can depower him.

Dr. Fate had to run away from Adam. She is a peer in magical ability? Hector banished entire JSA with a gesture and beat down ****ing Mordru.

What's next? Talisman can beat Mordru too?

Hard to do that when you get your head ripped off.

I guess Alpha Flight stomp any herald level being which comes their way.

Next question: The heroes opposing Adam in WWIII vs Alpha Flight. Who wins?

-K-M-
Because Adam doesn't gets the power from an enchantment. He has direct connection with the gods and only an upper level entity like Spectre can depower him.

Dr. Fate had to run away from Adam. She is a peer in magical ability? Hector banished entire JSA with a gesture and beat down ****ing Mordru.

Hard to do that when you get your head ripped off.

I guess Alpha Flight stomp any herald level being which comes their way.

Next question: The heroes opposing Adam in WWIII vs Alpha Flight. Who wins?

Actually Wendigo are powered by gods too. ie the Inua. Recently it was retconned to being the Great Beasts

ok? Not really debating here. You guys asked for scans so I posted them. Could I post her absorbing and directing magical powers of Gods? Sure. but like I said I'm not really debating. Just saw those two points and scans were asked so I posted them. There are some members of the team that can freeze time just by saying "shush" or cast a spell freezing anything in the air in place so no one can fly.

You sure like the reach argument eh?

So he's going to rip everyone's head off and their just going to stand there? That's a reach nor is it in character for BA.

Nope, they have a good showing, but depends on their mindset. They have some ridic high showings but on average they are a very potent team but hardly unbeatable. again ww3 was a different mindet BA.

carver9

No...we debate primarily off of comics, not make believe. If you have scans of whatever character fighting a certain way consistently, THEN it can be used. Question, who would win out of Odin and Flash.

abhilegend
Actually Wendigo are powered by gods too. ie the Inua. Recently it was retconned to being the Great Beasts

Those Wendigos are created by a specific spell. Not by Gods. That was a curse from the gods of tundra that anyone who eats flesh will become a wendigo.

Black Adam and Captain Marvel channel the power of Lords of Chaos and Order. A serious step above even Great Beasts.

Yes, and there are characters who give zero shit to any of that and just wreck teams of those characters.

Like Black Adam. Freezing time? Accelerating time? Please, JSA has that and much more.

Adam runs through them like nothing.

Nope. Just amused as this team of skyfathers who beat every herald level being called Alpha Flight.

Why not? He killed everyone in an entire country when he was in that mindset. The picture shown is of WWIII Adam after all.

Everyone has them. The difference is Adam has his entire history filled with them.

riv6672
Controversial conclusions in this Canadian confrontation. Kudos!

-K-M-
Those Wendigos are created by a specific spell. Not by Gods. That was a curse from the gods of tundra that anyone who eats flesh will become a wendigo.

Black Adam and Captain Marvel channel the power of Lords of Chaos and Order. A serious step above even Great Beasts.

Yes, and there are characters who give zero shit to any of that and just wreck teams of those characters.

Like Black Adam. Freezing time? Accelerating time? Please, JSA has that and much more.

Adam runs through them like nothing.

Nope. Just amused as this team of skyfathers who beat every herald level being called Alpha Flight.

Why not? He killed everyone in an entire country when he was in that mindset. The picture shown is of WWIII Adam after all.

Everyone has them. The difference is Adam has his entire history filled with them.

Incorrect, eating flesh creates the connection and the Great Beasts can further add to their power and are directly connected to then as shown recently in Amazing X-men. The more flesh they eat actually powered up Tanaraq.

Well their technically Elder Gods of the Night and are personifications of death and decay and are older then the Earth itself. They did better against the Choas King and his God Army then all the other Pantheon's did. They weren't even full power. Hardly something to brush off.

I know, I'm literally talking about capabilities of the team and to show their not weak. Remember I'm a big JSA fan too

They do have skyfather powers, ie. 2 members can become Great Beasts and one member who can outright control and summon them. However, that's not their average. Could Snowbird take their form? Sure if he was killing them. Would Sasquatch? I doubt it he trys so hard not to. Would Talisman summon them to battle? Unlikely.

True he did post a pic of WW3 BA, so if were using WW3 then that's 100% different.

Agreed, but even their averages are pretty damn high. HIGHLY underrated team

"Id"

Alpha Flight didn't roll up on Weapon Omega like that.

-K-M-
Originally posted by "Id"
Alpha Flight didn't roll up on Weapon Omega like that.

Technically Llan had a part in their death and as noted in the comics were taken by surprise.....also Bendis!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MysticArcana_TheBookofMagic2007_23.jpg

"Id"
Technically Llan had a part in their death and as noted in the comics were taken by surprise.....also Bendis!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/DC_CaptainComet/MysticArcana_TheBookofMagic2007_23.jpg
http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201604_1119_hafcc_sm.jpg_large

-K-M-
Never!

....but yes, I'm done

abhilegend
Incorrect, eating flesh creates the connection and the Great Beasts can further add to their power and are directly connected to then as shown recently in Amazing X-men. The more flesh they eat actually powered up Tanaraq.

That's because they were created by a specific spell.

And a random vampire with a fraction of power of Lords of Order only destroyed entire creation.

Tough shit.

Couldn't remember.

OK? So I take nobody below skyfathers can beat them?

OK?

riv6672
Seems like a split? huh
Well, i learned some new stuff, thats for sure.

Blue Area Vet
Alpha Flight is perfect to taken BA down. Hell, Snowbird at her best could.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Adam stomps your average AF team

StiltmanFTW
Don't be so sure, Mungiforce is capable of overloading IG Thanos... wink

beatboks

Your not still flogging that dead horse, I thought we covered this on hero chat.

Hector had Prep and a LOT of plot on his side. He was lead to how to deal with Mordru while in the amulet by Nabu, Kent (over a couple of issues I might add)and all previous Fate hosts.

He contacted Dove who got PG and others to help her find Arion who weakened Mordru bu going through his body (being as the body Mordru used ATT was Arion's)

His Helm further weakened Mordru (a feat done before to the likes of Kullak, who is above Spectre given he beat Spec twice and was only ever beaten by Spec when he either got the presence's help or acquired the ring of life).

AFTER all this Hector bound Mordru, basically enacting Mordru's Kryptonite given he's Claustrophobic.

So what your telling me is that if I had a feat of Say Batman putting a Kryptonite spear through the heart of Superman at the end of the D.O.S fight where his solar energy is lowered because of how much he expended fighting Doomsday (just twisting the Bat's vs Supes plot here a smidge) then Batman >>>>> Superman RIGHT????

Given that Talisman has feats of breaching protections even Classic Strange couldn't, she is a peer of Classic Fate NOT Hector. So yes if she had ALL the plot help Hector had she could absolutely replicate that feat.

This is a COMPLETELY twisted and vastly incorrect take on what happened.

1. Andrew Bennett was sent to acquire an artifact that had nothing what so ever to do with the Lords of Order to achieve that feat. A feat that cause re-creation not just destruction. We (Andrew and the Straus' Fate) got to see the Creation (GOD) wave up close when it happened.

2. It was openly stated by Nabu that he was the ONLY Lord Of Order or Lord Of Chaos who was aware of the higher power (who's temple said artifact was protected in) because of his accepting the mortal form he had taken on and the humility that came with it.

3. IF the Lords of order had that power then why would they have needed Andrew bennett to begin with.

4. After that story line when Inza Took over as Fate we see that it was the conflict between the forces of Order and Fate that caused creation (which had been stated as the reason the Presence created them by the Phantom Stranger earlier)

So are we to believe that the Lords of Order, who at the time were in decline in power could accomplish more than what the Lords of Order and Chaos combined at their peak could???

FTR, not saying that AF defeat BA or vice versa. WWIII BA will certainly give them one hell of a fight. But the ABC logic your accusing others of is exactly what your using.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by beatboks
Your not still flogging that dead horse, I thought we covered this on hero chat.

Hector had Prep and a LOT of plot on his side. He was lead to how to deal with Mordru while in the amulet by Nabu, Kent (over a couple of issues I might add)and all previous Fate hosts.

He contacted Dove who got PG and others to help her find Arion who weakened Mordru bu going through his body (being as the body Mordru used ATT was Arion's)

His Helm further weakened Mordru (a feat done before to the likes of Kullak, who is above Spectre given he beat Spec twice and was only ever beaten by Spec when he either got the presence's help or acquired the ring of life).

AFTER all this Hector bound Mordru, basically enacting Mordru's Kryptonite given he's Claustrophobic.

So what your telling me is that if I had a feat of Say Batman putting a Kryptonite spear through the heart of Superman at the end of the D.O.S fight where his solar energy is lowered because of how much he expended fighting Doomsday (just twisting the Bat's vs Supes plot here a smidge) then Batman >>>>> Superman RIGHT????

Given that Talisman has feats of breaching protections even Classic Strange couldn't, she is a peer of Classic Fate NOT Hector. So yes if she had ALL the plot help Hector had she could absolutely replicate that feat.

This is a COMPLETELY twisted and vastly incorrect take on what happened.

1. Andrew Bennett was sent to acquire an artifact that had nothing what so ever to do with the Lords of Order to achieve that feat. A feat that cause re-creation not just destruction. We (Andrew and the Straus' Fate) got to see the Creation (GOD) wave up close when it happened.

2. It was openly stated by Nabu that he was the ONLY Lord Of Order or Lord Of Chaos who was aware of the higher power (who's temple said artifact was protected in) because of his accepting the mortal form he had taken on and the humility that came with it.

3. IF the Lords of order had that power then why would they have needed Andrew bennett to begin with.

4. After that story line when Inza Took over as Fate we see that it was the conflict between the forces of Order and Fate that caused creation (which had been stated as the reason the Presence created them by the Phantom Stranger earlier)

So are we to believe that the Lords of Order, who at the time were in decline in power could accomplish more than what the Lords of Order and Chaos combined at their peak could???

FTR, not saying that AF defeat BA or vice versa. WWIII BA will certainly give them one hell of a fight. But the ABC logic your accusing others of is exactly what your using.

Abmaster gets called out AGAIN for lying and leaving out pertinent details. Happy Dance

abhilegend

We've already done this. He was never weakened by the helm.

Oh shut up, Mordru's phobia is buried alive. Not being bound.

What a bunch of nonsense. Mordru was powerful enough to beat Thunderbolt and own entire JSA. Hector beat him down on his own game and then buried him. Even Nabu said so.

I like how you always ignore that.

Hector is Above classic Fate. He has the power of both Chaos and Order. Classic Fate was simply a Lord of Order.

And no, she wouldn't.

What a complete bunch of nonsense. Do you have to mix your words everywhere.

Because they needed a mortal host.

Yes, so?

Absolutely. Your words do not supersede what's on panel.

WWIII BA will rip them apart much worse than collective did.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Abmaster gets called out AGAIN for lying and leaving out pertinent details. Happy Dance
This sycophant.

Sin I AM
I wouldn't say abhi is lying bav...he's just voicing his opinion

Mindset
Abhi is a lying psychopath who must be stopped at all costs.

Insane Titan
I wouldn't say abhi is lying bav...he's just voicing his opinion in other words lying.

beatboks
We've already done this. He was never weakened by the helm.

Oh shut up, Mordru's phobia is buried alive. Not being bound.

What a bunch of nonsense. Mordru was powerful enough to beat Thunderbolt and own entire JSA. Hector beat him down on his own game and then buried him. Even Nabu said so.

I like how you always ignore that.

Hector is Above classic Fate. He has the power of both Chaos and Order. Classic Fate was simply a Lord of Order.

And no, she wouldn't.

What a complete bunch of nonsense. Do you have to mix your words everywhere.

Because they needed a mortal host.

Yes, so?

Absolutely. Your words do not supersede what's on panel.

WWIII BA will rip them apart much worse than collective did.

Funny how in that other thread you conceeded that the helm showed Mordru a future he didn't want to see (your 1st post page 2). http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=9929.0

He cast the Helm aside with a sound of pain. He thanked Shazam andNabu for their help in the win. He had prep. He'd weakened Mordru (a fact you also conceeded IIRC with a comment that "no body said he wasn't weakened". You unsubstantiated claim that he soloed the JSA in that state (which he didn't only launched an attack that did nothing), did nothing to counter that.

Now to address your compelte fabrication of facts. You state that with a portion of the power of the lords of order Bennett destroyed the universe

That portion only in fact protected a Vampire from the sun
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/beatboks01/media/Andrew%20Bennett/Dr.%20Fate%20V2%204%20-%20Page%208.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

So uber powerful.

They go on to state that
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/beatboks01/media/Andrew%20Bennett/Dr.%20Fate%20V2%204%20-%20Page%2013.jpg.html
They are limited in their Scope in the earthly plane and that Bennett goes on alone from that point.

If it used their power why did Bennett need the holy Grail??
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/beatboks01/media/Andrew%20Bennett/Dr.%20Fate%20V2%204%20-%20Page%2021.jpg.html
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/beatboks01/media/Andrew%20Bennett/Dr.%20Fate%20V2%204%20-%20Page%2026.jpg.html
The cup of Christ (who is most certainly NOT a Lord of Chaos) to then acquire a Flute
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/beatboks01/media/Andrew%20Bennett/Dr.%20Fate%20V2%205%20-%20Page%2026.jpg.html
And if it was their power you'd think that' they'd have some inkling that it was actually used and what happened
http://s1232.photobucket.com/user/beatboks01/media/Andrew%20Bennett/Dr.%20Fate%20V2%206%20-%20Page%2014.jpg.html

abhilegend
Funny how in that other thread you conceeded that the helm showed Mordru a future he didn't want to see (your 1st post page 2). http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=9929.0

That's not being weakened by the helm.

Again with that bunch of nonsense? Nabu flat out said Hector beat him on his own. When are you going to acknowledge that?

Wut? He had no prep. All he learned was to let go of Lyta after Nabu showed him an illusion where Kent Nelson and others were his own imagination.

Yes, he soloed the JSA as they were helpless before him.

Hector banished them with a wave of his hand.

What a bunch of totally unrelated scans. What are you trying to do here? Like I said the Lords needed a mortal body to function.

Are you really this dense? Bennett refused to play the flute and thus refused to channel their power to destroy the reality.

It's like you live in Bizarro world where you create your own comics.

the Darkone
AF wins here,

Snowbird can transform herself into one of the great evil beast, Sasquatch is no punk and Talisman the Dr Strange/Fate she can do some serious damage

riv6672
Yeah, thats what i got from sifting through the responses, which actually surprised me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.