Black Bolt vs Jay Garrick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Black Bolt is voiceless here but he can physically amp himself. This is a fist fight.

No kinetic absorption for Jay. This fight doesn't stop until one of them is knocked out.

Fight takes place in a 70 by 70 adamantium cage.

Who taking this?

Surtur
Even in this enclosed space shouldn't Jay be able to easily avoid BB? I mean since Jay's entire thing is super speed I assume you won't have a problem with him utilizing it here.

nwg202
jay

ghostman
so this is basically a h2h match with a speedster thats hurt top tier characters with his punches and a character thats main method of attack has been neutered and only has lip service to his name when it comes to h2h. yes i know about the 2nd to hulk bull that his fans bring up, but its just lip service. jay wins this

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Even in this enclosed space shouldn't Jay be able to easily avoid BB? I mean since Jay's entire thing is super speed I assume you won't have a problem with him utilizing it here.
This is your kind of thread, baby! thumb up

leonidas
jay has briefly held his own against adam, but his most impressive h2h battle was against scythe imo--a guy who beat the holy hell out of the entire jsa. thing is, he didn't win either battle. i don't think jay would be able to keep up the level of speed and the punching power he'd require to take out bolt who has battled evenly with hulk. he give a good account, and bolt would be banged up, but bolt has some great durability feats and he'd only need a couple hits. once jay began to tire, i think he'd finish jay off. maybe not a sweep for bolt, but a good majority imo. 8/10 maybe.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ghostman
so this is basically a h2h match with a speedster thats hurt top tier characters with his punches and a character thats main method of attack has been neutered and only has lip service to his name when it comes to h2h. yes i know about the 2nd to hulk bull that his fans bring up, but its just lip service. jay wins this

The voice is not his main method of attack.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.