Dante vs Sonic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nusa105
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/77/100896-23285-dante.jpg

vs

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/11/115901/2122493-advance_sonic.png

Round 1: Classic Dante(from DMC1-4) vs Standard Sonic

Round 2: Dante in Devil Trigger vs Super Sonic

Round 3: H2H with no Weapons or Powers

Location is in Madison Square Garden. Started by 50m

Who takes it?

Jmanghan
Dante takes round 3, gets horribly stomped into paste in Round 1 and 2.

Sonic's taken on beings that would make Galactus jealous.

dvampire
Dente takes 1. His to fast, sonic is only sound speed which isn't enough against a guy who dodges all kinds of bullets with ease. A bullet coming from a 9mm travels at around Mach 2, which is faster than sonic top speed. And i know sonic can't hurt a guy who gets hit from beings lifting over 100s of tons. Remember that scene with hero and ifrit, nero stop his strength with ease and dente is stronger than him. Plus dente has regen.

Dente fought both mundus and the embodiment, both are reality wipers and can stop time, since dente can also do that. So he'll use it against super sonic and wait for his powers to run out.

Dente wins with ease. He has regen and superior durability.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by dvampire
Dente takes 1. His to fast, sonic is only sound speed which isn't enough against a guy who dodges all kinds of bullets with ease. A bullet coming from a 9mm travels at around Mach 2, which is faster than sonic top speed. And i know sonic can't hurt a guy who gets hit from beings lifting over 100s of tons. Remember that scene with hero and ifrit, nero stop his strength with ease and dente is stronger than him. Plus dente has regen.

Dente fought both mundus and the embodiment, both are reality wipers and can stop time, since dente can also do that. So he'll use it against super sonic and wait for his powers to run out.

Dente wins with ease. He has regen and superior durability. Lol.

dvampire
How else is dente going to beat super sonic? Hes invulnerable until time ( get it) runs out. Dante wins 😄. Now find an error in my post so I can prove you wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.