Top 5 most pathetic Jedi Masters and Sith Lords ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
1. Tionne Solusar
2. Darth Reave
3. Darth Kruhl
4. Bella Kiwiks
5. Orgus Din

discuss

FreshestSlice
I like how Trebor kills himself, a literal an hero, but didn't make the list.

JKBart
Trebor survived quality bunches of droids before committing suicide by cop

NewGuy01
As if an heroes weren't worthy of praise.

cs_zoltan
Luke

The Ellimist
Bane
Sirak
Kas'im
Kaan
Qordis

JKBart
oh fug, i forgot qordis indeed

Petrus
Darth Bandon, Coleman Trebor, Darth Sion, and I have to think about the others.

Fated Xtasy
Tionne at the very least tked a large af tree trump so meh

But yeah i was also gonna say Tionne xD

Nephthys
Yoda
Anakin
Maul
Trebor
Atris

JKBart
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Tionne at the very least tked a large af tree trump so meh

really? I thought her only feats were:
- being saved by Corran from dying in the cave with some lava or shit,
- being mutilated beyond recognition by a sniper,
- opening a holocron.

Aurbere
Bane and Zannah should be on every list.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yoda
Anakin
Maul
Trebor
Atris
Anakin isn't a Jedi Master.

Nephthys
Sirak wasn't a Sith Lord either. Anakin as Vader was though. And he was still a b*tch.

FreshestSlice
Anakin and Vader aren't the same person. Learn to Star Wars, fugg-nugget.

Kurk
Obi Wan makes the list. A sad fellow who failed miserably to Dooku in every encounter.

FreshestSlice
Guess Doku as well then, since he was shit on by Anakin, had his hands cut off, and was then decapitated.

Kurk
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Guess Doku as well then, since he was shit on by Anakin, had his hands cut off, and was then decapitated.
Anakin had the element of surprise against Dooku at that moment whereas Obi-Wan had ample time to train yet continued to get rag-dolled by Dooku big grin

Anakin would make the list too if he was a master; a reckless jedi with no self-control who allowed his limbs to be cut off by a weaker jedi solely because of his big ego.

FreshestSlice
No, no, he didn't.

That's not what pathetic means. The felatio we constantly see from you about Dooku is pathetic. uhuh

Kurk
No, no, he didn't.

That's not what pathetic means. The felatio we constantly see from you about Dooku is pathetic. uhuh
The fact that Anakin is a grown ass man with no self-control is pathetic smile

carthage
Bane can't do anything without a nexus, was owned by mercenaries, failed to master Sith sorcery yet is supposedly "greater" than any Ancient Sith, admitted he was old and weak in Dynasty of Evil, and was the weakest member of his Order half of which are featless Sith

I'd say that makes him pretty pathetic

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Kurk
The fact that Anakin is a grown ass man with no self-control is pathetic smile
Must be those teachings passed down from Dooku.

Kurk
Dooku has self-control though he does have a big ego.

FreshestSlice
Dooku didn't have self control, he just found it hard to exert himself in his old age.

Kurk
Dooku didn't have self control, he just found it hard to exert himself in his old age.
Proof?

Jmanghan
Saesee Tiin is awesome! But he never really fought anyone... So, yeah.

Trocity
Anakin had the element of surprise against Dooku at that moment.

http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gif

DarthAnt66
Anakin had the element of surprise against Dooku at that moment whereas Obi-Wan had ample time to train yet continued to get rag-dolled by Dooku big grin

Anakin would make the list too if he was a master; a reckless jedi with no self-control who allowed his limbs to be cut off by a weaker jedi solely because of his big ego.
http://www.traumaticbraininjury.com/treatments-for-tbi/

Kurk
Originally posted by Trocity
http://www.phillysportscentral.com/forums/images/smilies/wtf.gif
It's pretty straight-forward that Dooku was not expecting an all out, fueled by the dark side, raging, Zonakin after he taunted him.

FreshestSlice
You're an idiot, tbh.

NTJack0
It's pretty straight-forward that Dooku was not expecting an all out, fueled by the dark side, raging, Zonakin after he taunted him. Wut.

Dooku got wrecked fair and square. Not whatever fanfiction you've been reading.

Kurk
You're an idiot, tbh.
Not an argument

Beniboybling
Questionable. smile

carthage
Outlander ranks up there as well.

The Ellimist
Vitiate

Dark-Kenshin
Bane easily. Interesting character, but a very pathetic Sith Lord. Also, the RoT is idiotic, which Vader proved, but that's a different debate. Film canon Quigon Jinn is a close runner up. A loser if I've ever seen one.

FreshestSlice
That quite possibly might be the most retarded statement in this thread so far.

quanchi112
It's pretty straight-forward that Dooku was not expecting an all out, fueled by the dark side, raging, Zonakin after he taunted him. You are an idiot.

Kurk
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are an idiot.
Not an argument

Kurk
"Skywalker leapt for him again, and this time Dooku met the boy's charge easily. They
stood nearly toe-to-toe, blades flashing faster than the eye could see, but Skywalker had lost his
edge: a simple taunt was all that had been required to shift the focus of his attention from
winning the fight to controlling his own emotions. The angrier he got, the more afraid he
became, and the fear fed his anger in turn; like the proverbial Corellian multipede, now that
he had started thinking about what he was doing, he could no longer walk.
Dooku allowed himself to relax; he felt that spirit of playfulness coming over him again
as he and Skywalker spun 'round
each other in their lethal dance. Whatever fun was to be had, he should enjoy while he could.
Then Sidious, for some reason, decided to intervene.
"Don't fear what you're feeling, Anakin, use it!" he barked in Palpatine's voice. "Call upon
your fury. Focus it, and he cannot stand against you. Rage is your weapon. Strike now! Strike!
Kill
him!"
Dooku thought blankly, Kill me?
He and Skywalker paused for one single, final instant, blades locked together, staring at
each other past a sizzling cross of scarlet against blue, and in that instant Dooku found
himself wondering in bewildered astonishment if Sidious had suddenly lost his mind.
Didn't he understand the advice he'd just given? Whose side was he on, anyway?
And through the cross of their blades he saw in Skywalker's eyes the promise of hell, and he
felt a sickening presentiment that he already knew the answer to that question. Treachery is
the way of the Sith"
- From RotS Novel

Here it is clear that Dooku was taken by surprise when Sidious encouraged Anakin to draw from the dark side in order to kill Dooku. Up until then, Dooku was stalemated with Anakin until the taunt when Dooku began to gain the upper ground. Sidious's advise caught Dooku off-guard and cost him the win once Anakin transformed into Zonakin.

And I'll throw this in too
"Skywalker's Shien ready-stance had been a ruse, as had his Ataro gymnastics; the boy was
a Djem So stylist, and as fine a one as Dooku had ever seen. His own elegant Makashi
simply did not generate the kinetic power to meet Djem So head-to-head. Especially not
while also defending against a second attacker.
It was time to alter his own tactics."

Falsely opening up with Shien also surprised Dooku

chingchangwalla
Darth Bandon
Maris Brood
Colman Trebor (debatable)
Lord Kaan (The brotherhood of Darkness was a dumb idea, it was never gonna die)

carthage
Why isn't Bane on that list?

Fated Xtasy
Lona Vash for just...dying.

That old guy from Dantooine that died to a measly droid.

Coleman Trebor

Coleman Kcaj

Yun

Emperordmb
Darovit
Coleman Trebor
Rosh Penin
Sion
Those three random asshat council members from KOTOR II

Fated Xtasy
Weird..

Anyway i also wanna mention Jucasta kinda boring tbh

Edited. I meant how are they Random, disregard the original comment

SunRazer
Bela Kiwiiks.

McP

SunRazer
Bela Kiwiiks

Grand Master Zym

Darth Xedrix

That fodder Sith that Bane crushed with his foot - since the Brotherhood of Darkness declared their fodder trainees all "Dark Lords of the Sith"

"Lord" Qordis

Coleman Trebor's an honorable mention thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.