Top 5 best alien combatants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
So humans basically dominate the mythos in terms of combative abilities. Who are the best alien combatants in the mythos?

Force sensitive and non-sensitive beings allowed.

No "entities."

No Yoda.

cs_zoltan
They are animals.

Petrus
Yoda.

Shimrra.

Grievous.

Valkorion

Aurbere
Kas'im

Zenwolf
I wouldn't really say that the humans dominate in combat, as alien species can have innate advantages that put them above humans in many capacities.

Well I mean unless you're just talking martial art prowess, but if adding the innate advantages, a human wouldn't be able to compare anyway.

That said a few that come to mind are Falleen and Noghri.

The Ellimist
Yoda, duh
Vitiate
Shimrra
Ragnos?
Grievous?

|King Joker|
Ahsoka

ILS
Define best

Trocity
Originally posted by ILS
Define best

Who are the best alien combatants at defeating other skilled warriors in 1v1 scenarios.

I'm basically treating it like a duel. A combination of skill/equipment/force abilities(if force sensitive)/hype in encyclopedic mediums/etc.

|King Joker|
Holy shit Maul too

Zenwolf
Oh so were going with individuals, not species...k.

Trocity
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Oh so were going with individuals, not species...k.

Yeah my bad, I see what you were thinking.

I guess restrict Yoda also, that one is glaringly obvious.

Petrus
Yeah forgot about Maul.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka Best of her kind tbh. mmm

The Ellimist
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Holy shit Maul too

lmao yeah

The Ellimist
Kas'im
Sirak

smile

Beniboybling
As a pathetic excuse for a human does Bane count? smile

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
As a pathetic excuse for a human does Bane count? smile

He's human, not an alien Beni. Plus Bane wasn't lacking in physicals.

Aurbere
Best of her kind tbh. mmm

Bella Swan Kiwiks >

The Ellimist
Best of her kind tbh. mmm

Better than Sirak? Nah.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
He's human, not an alien Beni.

kill self

Zenwolf
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
kill self

But he is.

For once, I'd like a thread that doesn't derail.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
kill self

ILS
Durge

Petrus
Jar Jar tbfh.

Zenwolf
Plus Bane isn't a lacking guy anyway in the physical department.

The Ellimist
Darth Plagueis. no expression

|King Joker|
Omg lol

The Ellimist
1. Yoda
2. Darth Plagueis
3. Vitiate
4. Shimrra
5. Ragnos or Maul

mmm

FreshestSlice
Lulz Vitiate and Ragnos aren't even aliens.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Trocity
No Yoda.
Originally posted by The Ellimist
1. Yoda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so&t=0m30s

Nephthys
Controversial suggestion: Soa.

Real answer: Kephis.

Cognus? Tenebrous? Desann? Saba? Nox? Would Unuthul count? Prob not.

DarthAnt66
The Terror from Beyond >>>

Nephthys
No entities.

FreshestSlice
Nox also isn't an alien. uhuh

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
No entities.
Soa's been stated to be an entity too. wink

NewGuy01
All of them are entities...

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Is he? I thought he was just strong as **** and inexplicably enormous for some reason.

Pretty sure Muur is an alien too with his pointy ears.

NewGuy01
Muur's an elf, he doesn't count.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Yeah that somehow diminishes the hypocrisy because the brilliant Neph didn't read some random statement.

super ant wrecking fiar

x35P2wTX0zg

Rebel95
Plagueis

Kurk
Legends Chewbacca

The Ellimist
Without Yoda, it's definitely Plagueis unless if there's someone else we're clearly missing. Vitiate would be next.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lulz Vitiate and Ragnos aren't even aliens.

Huh?

FreshestSlice
Even if Purebloods were aliens, which they aren't you heathen, they'd still be mostly human. Duh.

ares834
I'd need a source that Purebloods as of the GHW are "mostly human".

FreshestSlice
I'm sure they weren't. I mean Vitiate's family wasn't even Force Sensitive, and his mother sleeping with the planet's leading Sith Lord is why she was found out by her husband, but I'm sure they were as pure as can be.

Not that it matters. Sith aren't aliens.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834
I'd need a source that Purebloods as of the GHW are "mostly human".

One quest on Korriban has you scan "Pureblood" Sith for this supremacist and it turns out they don't actually have much pure Sith in them.

ares834
I'm sure they weren't. I mean Vitiate's family wasn't even Force Sensitive, and his mother sleeping with the planet's leading Sith Lord is why she was found out by her husband, but I'm sure they were as pure as can be.

Not that it matters. Sith aren't aliens.

Not sure why that would imply they weren't pure. Not every sith is force sensitive and the Jedi Exiles were far more powerful than any of the Sith Sorcerers.

And why aren't they aliens? Are we being pedantic here?

ares834
One quest on Korriban has you scan "Pureblood" Sith for this supremacist and it turns out they don't actually have much pure Sith in them.

Yes. Centuries later in a different empire... Hence why I clarified the GHW.

Anyway, Ragnos is specifically stated to be a half-breed. But considering he exhibits the traits of a Sith rather than a human I would call label him a Sith.

FreshestSlice
Not sure why that would imply they weren't pure. Not every sith is force sensitive and the Jedi Exiles were far more powerful than any of the Sith Sorcerers.

Because pretty much the entire species was? The fact that some aren't doesn't really change that most, and most of there descendants, were. erm

They aren't aliens because the Sith say they aren't aliens. It's as simple as that.

As to your above post, it's the exact same Empire, and they've only been back in known space for less than a century. I doubt their blood has changed that radically.

ares834
Because pretty much the entire species was? The fact that some aren't doesn't really change that most, and most of there descendants, were. erm

Indeed. Most not all.

They aren't aliens because the Sith say they aren't aliens. It's as simple as that.

And would not this logic apply to every other species?

As to your above post, it's the exact same Empire, and they've only been back in known space for less than a century. I doubt their blood has changed that radically.

Regardless, Vitiate's empire was composed far more of humans than the original which was composed almost entirely of Sith.

FreshestSlice
Indeed. Most not all.

I think if it's nearly everyone, the fact that it isn't exactly everyone, or even this entire family, is kind of a moot point.

It would if those other species had an Empire or the power to determine such things, I guess. But they don't, so it doesn't.

Or it was never meant to be composed entirely of Sith, and only seemed that way from the battlefield.

ares834
It would if those other species had an Empire or the power to determine such things, I guess. But they don't, so it doesn't.

Many species do have such civilizations though. Regardless, like I hinted at earlier it's being pedantic though a fair enough point I suppose.

Or it was never meant to be composed entirely of Sith, and only seemed that way from the battlefield.

It isn't composed entirely of Sith. We already know this.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Rebel95
Plagueis
thumb up

The Ellimist
Hmmm...

For a brief period of time before Sidious's ascendancy, the three most powerful beings in galactic history were all aliens - Yoda, Plagueis and Vitiate.

Beniboybling
Sheev set things right. smile

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The Ellimist
1. Yoda
2. Darth Plagueis
3. Vitiate
4. Shimrra
5. Ragnos or Maul

mmm
Vitiate is an entity. He doesn't have a permanent form.

Petrus

Actually, he says he questions the purity of some of the academy's instructors and the ones you scan are mostly human, not Purebloods.

chingchangwalla
Fisto and Maul are impressive, as is Grievous but can you really count him? He's 95% droid and 5% Kaleesh. Sora Bulq is probably comparable to Maul and Fisto too.

Geistalt
Excluding Yoda and Vitiate... and Darths Venamis and Tenebrous:

1. Talzin
2. Darth Plagueis
3. Gethzerion
4. Soa
5. Darth Gean

Honorable Mentions: Jerec, Darth Maul, Shaak Ti, Darth Wyyrlok III

The honorable mentions are alphabetical, mind, and I didn't list Tenebrous' master 'cause they still have yet to be named.

MythLord
Originally posted by Petrus
Yoda.

Shimrra.

Grievous.

Valkorion

Yeah, this. Also Plagueis, Tenebrous, Gean, Cognus, Maul, Soa, Terror From Beyond and Unu'Thul is technically no longer human so...

NewGuy01
UnuThul might look like Freddy Krueger, but he's still human.

MythLord
Wasn't he imbued with part of the colony ala Lomi Plo? I know she became some freaky insect hybrid because of that; I thought Unu suffered the same fate.

cs_zoltan
And the TfB is no more a combatant than the Zillo beast.

Geistalt
Originally posted by MythLord
Wasn't he imbued with part of the colony ala Lomi Plo? I know she became some freaky insect hybrid because of that; I thought Unu suffered the same fate. His species is still human, same as her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.