Zombie/Disaster Movies: What People Don't Do In Them That You Would

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Long title I know, but its pretty self explanatory. Just curious about the different choices people would make that arent generally covered in films and tv shows.

Esau Cairn
Most likely barf & gag all day at the stench of rotting bodies.

You never see that in zombie or disaster movies.

TheVaultDweller
Immediately toss the twitchy looking guy out of the group. They never do, and it always ends badly.

BruceSkywalker
all I need is just my two samurai swords

riv6672
In my case, make sure there's at least one other black guy in any group i happen to be in.

Flyattractor
Pack up My Guns and Other Survival Tools. Stitch up my Gilley Suit and HEAD FER DA HILLS! **** that Group Shit.

But more then likely if it starts via some kind of Flu like Pandemic.....I go down via the sniffles long before any Undead Outbreak actually happens.

marwash22
i'd immediately listen to and follow the one person everyone thinks is crazy.

riv6672
^^^smart!

Flyattractor
< would just be glad I don't live in AnyBigCity USA and live out in The Middle of BKF......cause

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/30367108.jpg

riv6672
I'd head north. Far FAR north.
Reading the Zombie Survival Guide, it makes perfect sense.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Pack up My Guns and Other Survival Tools. Stitch up my Gilley Suit and HEAD FER DA HILLS! **** that Group Shit.

But more then likely if it starts via some kind of Flu like Pandemic.....I go down via the sniffles long before any Undead Outbreak actually happens.

The suit is a good idea. Never understood y people didnt just raid a sporting goods store and kept riot/motorcyle gear on like all the time.

Also mandatory cavity searches

Flyattractor
If the streets are full of man eating monsters. I am going to stick with a full vehicle over any open air vehicle. The Gilley suit aint just for the dead. It is for all the RICKS out there that will kill ya for your stuff.

Play that DayZ game. You learn dis stuff.

Nibedicus
Stealing a large sailboat seems like the first thing that enters my head. Dead can't swim after all. Sea is full of fish for food and you can just boil seawater to get drinking water and the chances of you running into human assholes trying to jack your stuff is low in the wide open ocean. Try and find a small secluded island and live out my days there.

marwash22
living dat pirate life.

marwash22
Originally posted by Sin I AM
The suit is a good idea. Never understood y people didnt just raid a sporting goods store and kept riot/motorcyle gear on like all the time.

Also mandatory cavity searches any excuse to play with someone's ass.

typical.

Mindset
Have a bunch of sex.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
Have a bunch of sex.

I pity that poor zombie.

Mindset
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I pity that poor zombie. You'll stop fighting me eventually.

They all do.

marwash22
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Also mandatory cavity searches Originally posted by Mindset
Have a bunch of sex.

Sin checks 'em. Mindset wrecks 'em.

what a duo.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Mindset
You'll stop fighting me eventually.

They all do.

Its not really giving up when the victim is dead.

You are getting unresponsive and it mixed up.

rolling on floor laughing

Khazra Reborn
I guess go live on Lake Michigan or some shit. I live in a huge city with a metric shit ton of gang violence, most people would probably be killed in the pre Armageddon riots anyways.

Insane Titan
Like most have said raid a sports/hardware/Gun store then head some where safe. Maximum security prison about 10 mins from me lol.

Sin I AM
I nevery understood how peoplease inside prisons would get affected. They are more secure than military bases

Flyattractor
If it starts as some kind of air borne pathogen they would be no better off then the rest of us.

riv6672
^^^Yup.

And even if its directly transmitted, all it takes is one person in gen pop, where no one knows what they're dealing with.
That was a plot point in I Zombie late in the season, actually. The good guys were desperately trying to get a guy out before he lost control and kicked off an outbreak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.