Black Panther Vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f4/11/63/f4116390fc47f3f7216ca209fbff6a1e.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/16/7b/7f/167b7f6ac73fa5928df4fc867e8f25f9.jpg

Morbidly curious if the BP love (and monthly suit amps) has gotten to the point where posters will argue a win for him in this fight.
No prep.
No BFR.
Standard versions.

ghostman
black panther wins uncle tom.

riv6672
Again, i've been called worse by people who dont hide behind computers.

ghostman
Originally posted by riv6672
Again, i've been called worse by people who dont hide behind computers.

oh i know, all i need to do is go on herochat to see that. you say nothing. you dont even stick up for yourself, panthergod and fangirl do all the work.

riv6672
Well, since i dont define myself, or choose the comic book characters i like, by the color of my skin, i find the people, like you, who hide behind their computers, and pass judgement on me not worth arguing with.

I mean, it says more about you than me.

laughing out loud

ghostman
Well, since i dont define myself, or choose the comic book characters i like, by the color of my skin, i find the people, like you, who hide behind their computers, and pass judgement on me not worth arguing with.

I mean, it says more about you than me.

laughing out loud

you hang out and regularly post on a pseudo white supremacist comicbook site where they constantly shit on you and your own people, but it says a lot more about me than you?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

riv6672
The fact that that's how you view white people? Yeah, it says loads about you.

wink

DarkSaint85
Jesus. Just because you don't like Panther doesn't make you an Uncle Tom, surely????

ghostman
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jesus. Just because you don't like Panther doesn't make you an Uncle Tom, surely????

you dont know too much about herochat do you?

riv6672
I am serious, and please, dont call me Shirley.

So who do you believe takes the versus, BP or IM?

DarkSaint85
Nope. I keep myself to here, and don't let other sites influence my opinion. If you wish to convince me, as with all things, proof would be good.

Badabing
You know when I say the nonsense needs to stop it means in every thread and not just the thread I post, right? I will assume you both didn't know that and restrain myself from hitting the ban button.

ghostman
Nope. I keep myself to here, and don't let other sites influence my opinion. If you wish to convince me, as with all things, proof would be good.

http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=10845.0

thats just the tiniest fraction of the shit on there. he regularly posts there.

google some of the words in there if you need to

ghostman
Originally posted by Badabing
You know when I say the nonsense needs to stop it means in every thread and not just the thread I post, right? I will assume you both didn't know that and restrain myself from hitting the ban button.

sorry just saw this

riv6672
Sooo...no takers on the actual versus?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by ghostman
black panther wins uncle tom.

How about you respond to the battle thread?

CosmicComet
In a comic I can see it being a good fight, but in a forum, Tony should be far above any low meta characters.

riv6672
Edit:

Sweet, thanks for opining! thumb up

deathslash
Originally posted by CosmicComet
In a comic I can see it being a good fight, but in a forum, Tony should be far above any low meta characters. this. If panther closes the distance, it could become a tough fight, but in a forum, Tony would keep his distance all day while blowing panther away with his arsenal.

JayDaDon
Black Panther would be one of the few I would say IM should keep distance from a blast from a distance. If anyone could have some close range surprises for Tony's armor it would be Tchalla.

riv6672
Surprises, i can agree with.

EcstaticGrace
Iron Man and I say this liking Panther better and not caring much about Tony.

Panther can damage the suit but he shouldn't last that long against Tony.

riv6672
Thats very even handed.

Vanguard
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Black Panther would be one of the few I would say IM should keep distance from a blast from a distance. If anyone could have some close range surprises for Tony's armor it would be Tchalla.

I agree and shit.

Nekotim
This also depends where they're fighting at, if black panther is in wakanda he can easily beat him. Also another thing black panther is a far superior fighter, iron relies to much on his suit which BP can take advantage of. Also, T'Challa's Vibranium-weave uniform absorbs the kinetic force of impacts, rendering him bulletproof. His costume's gloves can generate energy daggers and house anti-metal claws that dissolve other metals on contact. His Kimoyo Card enables global communication, picks up satellite signals, and can block most radio transmissions. In other words I don't think particle beams might hurt him.

riv6672
Well they arent in Wakanda, but i agree it would take an Army for BP to beat Tony. smile
Also, you're overselling the suit. Its been ripped by way less than what IM can bring to a fight on average.

Vanguard
Well they arent in Wakanda, but i agree it would take an Army for BP to beat Tony. smile
Also, you're overselling the suit. Its been ripped by way less than what IM can bring to a fight on average.

You're underselling the suit

riv6672
No, its awesome, its just mot unbeatable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.