Black Racer Flash vs Lifebringer Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Go!

Galan007
Lifebringer has not yet done anything to make me believe he is beyond the embodiment/concept of death itself--and that IS what Flash became when he inherited the position of Black Racer.

Genii96
LB kills him

RangerDX
Originally posted by Galan007
Lifebringer has not yet done anything to make me believe he is beyond the embodiment/concept of death itself--and that IS what Flash became when he inherited the position of Black Racer.

Did Death of the Endless get retconned?

zopzop
Originally posted by RangerDX
Did Death of the Endless get retconned?
No.
He's one of the aspects of Death :
http://s33.postimg.org/b3cj5u9y3/death1.jpg

ghostman
what are black racers arm wrestling feats?

EcstaticGrace
Are we to assume Flash has any ability to fight here? As far as I see it he acts on Death about to happen so basically is manipulated by someone about to die he has no control himself,

Galan007
This is a versus battle. Flash being able to attack Lifebringer is kind of a prerequisite. thumb up

EcstaticGrace
This is a versus battle. Flash being able to attack Lifebringer is kind of a prerequisite. thumb up

That's kind of fallible logic...

That would be like making a vs match between Flash and Wolverine and saying this is a versus battle so Wolverine should be able to attack Flash...

It's a stalemate unless the OP gives Flash control over Death which he doesn't have.

Galan007
Wow. facepalm

If you're not BAV's sock, I can only assume you're twins irl? Because only he would argue that a specific version of a character used in a versus thread wouldn't be able to use the specific portion of their power unique to that version.

Pretty sure that would fall under the 'full capacity' rule... Pretty sure that was the thread starter's intent.

Mindset
What can Flash do now?

Galan007
Well, he no longer has this power, but when he was recently a God, Flash inherited the totality of the Black Racer's power. IOW, he literally became the universal embodiment of death:
http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/27854666_6757393.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/27854682_5137224.jpg http://s6d8.turboimg.net/t1/27854694_6116129.jpg

EcstaticGrace
Wow. facepalm

If you're not BAV's sock, I can only assume you're twins irl? Because only he would argue that a specific version of a character used in a versus thread wouldn't be able to use the specific portion of their power unique to that version.

Pretty sure that would fall under the 'full capacity' rule... Pretty sure that was the thread starter's intent.

Your probably right, but that's not really a vs match though that's one set of abilities vs another set of abilities rather then how characters use their abilities or in the Flash's case here how their abilities use them.

In short how characters operate not their power sets vs other power sets.

I don't know who BAV is so I won't comment on that

Genii96
LB seperates them from eachother,then watches as BR kills flash

Zack M
Flash.

SquallX
Originally posted by Genii96
LB seperates them from eachother,then watches as BR kills flash

No. LB has no feats to prove he can accomplished said feat.

It took a Multiversal being wielding a Multiversal weapon to fuse Death and Flash together. So just calming LB can unfused them without any evidence is ludicrous.

Genii96
is that why a baby of shazam and superwoman could do it?

abhilegend
He also drained ALE. That's far above anything Galactus has ever done.

Galan007
is that why a baby of shazam and superwoman could do it? That 'baby' was as haxx as a character can get. Its ability to absorb/stack powers is quite literally unbounded.

SquallX
is that why a baby of shazam and superwoman could do it?

That baby was Alexander Luthor's baby, the same Luthor that's able to absorbs other beings powers.

DarkSaint85
That baby is so haxxed, I was going to use him in my next tourney.

Zack M
What did the baby do?

DarkSaint85
Absorbed the ALE.

Separated the Black Racer from Flash

Absorbed the Omega Sanction

Absorbed ShAZAMs lightning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.