KGBeast vs Crossbones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111245316/4786703-kgbeast.jpg

VS

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f1/e8/af/f1e8af5e2ec58d77f16736ec799e99a4.jpg

KGBeast vs Crossbones. Using The Beast from the 10 Nights Story Arc. He fought The Batman to a stand still while both were in their prime.

vs

Crossbones of the Comics not Movies.

Fight Takes place in Wash DC.

WHO WINS?!

leonidas
bones pretty much every time. beast was very cool though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Crossbones of the Comics not Movies.

You realize you didn't need to specify that?

leonidas
lol i dunno, i can think of a few in here who would need clarification....

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You realize you didn't need to specify that?
Originally posted by leonidas
lol i dunno, i can think of a few in here who would need clarification....
The mouse gets it.

StiltmanFTW
You don't call leo that and get to live.

He's KMCBrain.

Flyattractor
Cool Shirt Bro Cool Shirt.

http://orig08.deviantart.net/3384/f/2012/109/2/a/vegeta__future_trunks_saga_by_juan50-d4wxesh.png

StiltmanFTW
laughing

You've beaten me today.

Anyway, back on topic. A good thread, actually. KGBeast is very underrated. Bones should take the majority, though - he's more on Bane's level than KGBeast's.

Flyattractor
Why they made him a ROBIN villain never made sense to me. I mean the FUH! Dude made Bane look like a putz in his orginal story, then they hit him with the DUMB Hammer HARD!!!!

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, at some point he started jobbing as if there was no tomorrow.

It's a pity, as he was shown as a high threat originally. And quite versatile, with his gear, skill and enhancements.

Flyattractor
Granted the U.S.S.R taking a Huge Tank probably hurt him some in the villain market

leonidas
laughing

You've beaten me today.

Anyway, back on topic. A good thread, actually. KGBeast is very underrated. Bones should take the majority, though - he's more on Bane's level than KGBeast's.

lol he dun dusted you good....

anyway, that's a good assessment of kgbeast i think. thumb up

Zack M
DCnU KG probably wins. Pre-flashpoint loses.

abhilegend
laughing

You've beaten me today.

Haha, no. Even a venomless Bane manhandled Captain America in DC vs Marvel.

Split on this.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Zack M
DCnU KG probably wins. Pre-flashpoint loses.

What as NuBeast done?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, no. Even a venomless Bane manhandled Captain America in DC vs Marvel.

Split on this. manhandled? All he did was dodge a shield, pick cap up, and get the shield to the back of his head. I fail to see how that's an example of him getting manhandled.

Also, crossovers are non canon and not supposed to be used in debates. Oh, and before you even try to say "crossovers give us an idea of who writers think would win", they really don't. As shown in the DC vs Marvel crossover, they don't always reflect who would win and in crossovers, the full extent of a character's intelligence, powerset, or morals are often thrown out the window. Using a decades old crossover as an example of who would win when you know that characters are constantly getting upgrades, downgrades, more experience, or changes to how they operate is an example of poor debating. It's a good thing that it's non canon too, because if it was, that'd mean that cap can easily beat one of batman's greatest enemies.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
manhandled? All he did was dodge a shield, pick cap up, and get the shield to the back of his head. I fail to see how that's an example of him getting manhandled.

Also, crossovers are non canon and not supposed to be used in debates. Oh, and before you even try to say "crossovers give us an idea of who writers think would win", they really don't. As shown in the DC vs Marvel crossover, they don't always reflect who would win and in crossovers, the full extent of a character's intelligence, powerset, or morals are often thrown out the window. Using a decades old crossover as an example of who would win when you know that characters are constantly getting upgrades, downgrades, more experience, or changes to how they operate is an example of poor debating. It's a good thing that it's non canon too, because if it was, that'd mean that cap can easily beat one of batman's greatest enemies.
Uh, that's what manhandling means. He was easily able to pick up Cap and was about to break his back when he was suckered from behind by his shield.

There are exceptions to everything. Even in canon, Spider-Man and Captain America punched out Hulk. It may not be usable here but at the time of publishing it was totally canon

Access even appeared in GL 86 for help and the same was referenced in Unlimited Access. Marvel has outright shown that Amalgam universe is part of Multiverse.

To think that it was totally meaningless is silly.

Surtur
God dammit Vegeta, pink isn't your color. I hope he vaporized whoever gave him that shirt.

CosmicComet
He'd be vaporizing his wife and mother of his children tho sad

Surtur
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He'd be vaporizing his wife and mother of his children tho sad

It's worth it. Bulma is annoying as f*ck.

CosmicComet
I don't think she's particularly annoying.

She is usually pretty right on about her concerns.

Also, she is smart. How many smart women do you know breh? schmoll

StiltmanFTW
Chi Chi is annoying.

CosmicComet
Chi Chi is only bad when she puts education above saving the world. Kinda dense.

Other than that she is a perfect wifey me thinks.

StiltmanFTW
Only if you enjoy being shouted at 24/7.

CosmicComet
She doesn't shout 24/7 breh. :/

She only yells when Goku doesn't have a damn income--which is a damn understandable reason to yell no matter who you are.

And with Gohan's schooling. Which is still a good reason to yell, but not at the expense of world saving

Chi Chi is a great cook and caretaker and pretty docile and sweet the rest of the time when she doesn't have reason to yell.

Surtur
Just be glad he didn't have a mustache when she gave him the pink shirt. That probably would of destroyed the planet if Vegeta put that shirt on during his mustache phase.

Flyattractor
The Mustache and THIS Pink Shirt....

http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/ccbbf5ed-ddac-44f6-8fdb-d982b3f1c721/acdd0186-9153-4659-8a52-574b6e9cafa2.jpg

StiltmanFTW
She doesn't shout 24/7 breh. :/

Close to that...

She only yells when Goku doesn't have a damn income--

We both know that's hardly the only time she enters berserker rage.

which is a damn understandable reason to yell no matter who you are.

Hey, she basically forced him to marry her based on the promise he accidentally made during childhood no expression Her own fault, lol.

And with Gohan's schooling. Which is still a good reason to yell, but not at the expense of world saving

Yeah. Plus, Gohan's education never turned out to be actually useful... unlike that of Brief family.

Chi Chi is a great cook and caretaker and pretty docile and sweet the rest of the time when she doesn't have reason to yell.

She has her moments, sure, but Toriyama spends most of the time demonizing her.

CosmicComet
What other times does she yell, and for what reasons?

Goku is a phucking idiot and a manchild. He deserves to be yelled at because of his short comings.

Gohan is the main thing, Goku not having a job for awhile and them having no money after his tournament winnings dried up is the other.

And a smattering of other things here and there having to do with Goku's general level of irresponsibility. All justified.

I've been on Team Chi Chi my whole life bruh. I don't get the complaints against her. They usually seems to come from the weeaboo shut ins that are too immature to view things from a grown woman's viewpoint once in awhile.

Also, she didn't force Goku to do shit. They were both kids and she didn't know that Goku was the dumbest person on the planet at the time when he told her he would marry her. Then when they were adults Goku beat her at the tournament and proposed to her on his own free will. She was going to walk away once she realized what Goku said as a kid was a mistake, but he proposed anyway.

DarkSaint85
Smh....

Flyattractor
WTF happened to this thread?

But I must say. Crazy Cool Derailment.

Surtur
It's true with Goku, he's pretty much barely functional when it comes to anything other than combat.

I don't blame him because he apparently wasn't educated by his grandpa properly. No wonder he ape-stomped the guy.

It's not his fault, his head injury made Goku a very special boy.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
I don't blame him because he apparently wasn't educated by his grandpa properly. No wonder he ape-stomped the guy.

laughing

So THAT was the reason...

Surtur
In the beginning Goku didn't even really know what a girl was and literally sexually assaults Bulma by pulling down her pants to look at her lack of a penis. It's..adorable?

Now we know the reason Vegeta truly hates Goku so much too.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, Bulma must've told him all about this.

Surtur
Goku is the most powerful sex offender in the universe. Take THAT Frieza!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.