X2 Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Clone turned Jedi, son of Falon Grey, and the Ultimate Clone Trooper.

Jmanghan
He was able to go toe-to-toe with Grievous and a couple of stormtroopers with the help of Mace Windu.

Fated Xtasy
He went toe to toe with GG?

:mmm:

SunRazer
The DS Battlefront, right? He defeated a Magnaguard and then drove off Grievous in single combat. Other than that, I only recall him beating Master Ferroda and X1 and beating hordes of fodder. Not bad, but he is a Force-sensitive clone.

FreshestSlice
Best respect thread I've seen so far.

Jmanghan
Just as well, beating X1 is impressive, as he was able to capture Luke with only a group of stormtroopers, and they definitely weren't the ones who put up the fight.

Granted, this was shortly after Luke defeated Vader, so he wasn't the All-Powerful Grand Master as of yet, but by that point he had already fought Vader in ROTJ, which makes it impressive that X2 defeated him. It's also revealed that X1 was trained personally by Vader in the force.

Just as well, he had also fought off Vader's personal Guard on Bast Castle, and at least a dozen of the Emperor's Personal Guard (red-cloaked guys), while still a clone/rebel.

SunRazer
Luke's also somewhat inconsistent in every era, though.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Luke's also somewhat inconsistent in every era, though. True, but no one puts down Desann for being able to tangle with Luke in Jedi Outcast.

SunRazer
Really?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Really? Yeah.

Regardless, inconsistencies don't override canon.

Besides, all of Luke's defeats aren't totally and completely outlandish, he has to loss sometimes, and X1 was pretty powerful for what was shown.

While still a clone, X1 had already mastered Force Lightning.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Jmanghan
True, but no one puts down Desann for being able to tangle with Luke in Jedi Outcast.
No one thinks that's a good showing for Desaan either.

DarthAnt66
Tempted to make a legitimate X2 respect thread.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Tempted to make a legitimate X2 respect thread. Please do.

He really deserves it.

And I'm too lazy to really work on this.

In the meantime, this could be a neat little thing.

I recall him also knocking down an AT-AT with TK.

Syndicate
He sounds like an impressive figure.

Fated Xtasy
Your back? Huh. Intriguing.

Syndicate
*Tips hat*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.