Call Of Cthulhu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji

CPT Space Bomb
I can't wait till they show a gameplay trailer. I love Lovecraftian stuff. Definitely interested.

Kazenji
Only Cthulhu related game that i played has been 'Dark Corners of the Earth', Decent FPS horror game

there's also another one called 'Magrunner' it may not have Cthulhu in the title but he's in it.

Arachnid1
I'm in, been waiting on this one for a while now. It's been competing with another Lovecraft game called The Sinking City, though this one seems more promising for its stealth and horror elements. I didn't think it would be at E3 this year.

Surtur
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I can't wait till they show a gameplay trailer. I love Lovecraftian stuff. Definitely interested.

I always hated this because to me these are not movies these are video games. So the trailer should contain at least some gameplay.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Only Cthulhu related game that i played has been 'Dark Corners of the Earth', Decent FPS horror game

there's also another one called 'Magrunner' it may not have Cthulhu in the title but he's in it.

I own that game as well, it was quite good.

Kazenji
^ Which one?

Surtur
Oh the Call of Cthulhu one. I enjoy games like that. Another is Eternal Darkness on Gamecube. It doesn't specifically have Cthulhu though, but it is very Lovecraftian.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.