Batman And Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Dcnu..
Pre.Darksied war

Would Batman be able to get away with his antics in Marvel Earth?

If Batman lived in Marvel Earth and the he works, his personality, antics and so on.. Would it get him dead or very badly hurt or he'll be ok ?

So Batman on Marvel Earth and people he would find himself in contact with in diffrent ways down below..

Tony Stark
Black Panther
Namor
Black Bolt
Reed Richards
Dr.Doom
Dracula
Magneto
Prof.Xiaver
Wolverine
Deadpool
Punisher
Daredevil
Hulk
Blue Marvel
Capt.Carol Danvers
Capt.Britain
Spider-Man
Beast
Green Goblin
Kingpin
Cls.Cap.America
Winter Soldier
Black Widow
Loki
Cls.Thor
Luke Cage
Iron Fist
Cls.Ghost Rider J.B
Dr.Strange

riv6672
He'd...be fine?
There are some he'd get along with better than others.

EcstaticGrace
Tony Stark: If they have any contact with each other it would probably be through business.
Black Panther: As close as they are character wise I don't see any reason for them to have any contact, you could probably make up some story where they've met because of their travels around the world and teamed up because of it.
Namor: Batman would probably try to dethrone Namor or either they'd probably not clash very often if at all.
Black Bolt: Build a contingency plan for that will probably never be used
Wolverine: Don't think you can put 2 people this broody and aggressive together might end up being funny though to. Could see this being similar to how Batman and Hawkman would act around each other
Deadpool: Probably someone who would annoy the hell out of Batman but make for a fun team up
Punisher: Batman would put him in a cell, the only reason Jason isn't in one is because Batman raised him and probably feels guilt for his death
Dare-Devil: Possibly his closest friend on Marvel Earth in the hero side of things
Hulk: Contingency plan for
Carol: Contingency plan for, Carol tends to make decisions for the Earth Batman doesnt agree with. probably a romance
Black Widow: Fling with
Dr. Strange: Contingency plan for. I don't see Batman agreeing with his Dark sorcery

Overall Batman would probably be disgusted by Marvel Earth. Namor has alot of respected allies yet floods New York or other land masses ever so often, Hulk has destroyed land masses and is on the most notable team to date, Strange apparently gets power from human sacrifice, Punisher and Deadpool are murderous lunatics, Dr. Doom and Magneto are terrorist, Loki should have been put down already but ever so often gets interventions.

Supermex
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Tony Stark: If they have any contact with each other it would probably be through business.
Black Panther: As close as they are character wise I don't see any reason for them to have any contact, you could probably make up some story where they've met because of their travels around the world and teamed up because of it.
Namor: Batman would probably try to dethrone Namor or either they'd probably not clash very often if at all.
Black Bolt: Build a contingency plan for that will probably never be used
Wolverine: Don't think you can put 2 people this broody and aggressive together might end up being funny though to. Could see this being similar to how Batman and Hawkman would act around each other
Deadpool: Probably someone who would annoy the hell out of Batman but make for a fun team up
Punisher: Batman would put him in a cell, the only reason Jason isn't in one is because Batman raised him and probably feels guilt for his death
Dare-Devil: Possibly his closest friend on Marvel Earth in the hero side of things
Hulk: Contingency plan for
Carol: Contingency plan for, Carol tends to make decisions for the Earth Batman doesnt agree with. probably a romance
Black Widow: Fling with
Dr. Strange: Contingency plan for. I don't see Batman agreeing with his Dark sorcery

Overall Batman would probably be disgusted by Marvel Earth. Namor has alot of respected allies yet floods New York or other land masses ever so often, Hulk has destroyed land masses and is on the most notable team to date, Strange apparently gets power from human sacrifice, Punisher and Deadpool are murderous lunatics, Dr. Doom and Magneto are terrorist, Loki should have been put down already but ever so often gets interventions.

Very nice breakdown

Intresting

golem370
I think Batman would be killed shortly after being in Marvel he is way to much of a douche bag imo

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

You're a known Batman hater. But, I actually thought the same thing...

Mindset
W/o cis Doom would murder him.

CosmicComet
He won't have Scott Snyder to save him, so Cap talks him down, calls him 'Son', knocks him out, and hails Hydra afterward.

carver9
Wolverine would've killed him a long time ago.

StiltmanFTW
He would need an actual reason, though.

It's not a "pure" versus thread.

CosmicComet
Because wolverines are natural predators of bats.

estahuh

riv6672
It is now.

golem370
Daredevil and Batman would probably be friends it would be cool to see how he does facing people like Purple Man, The Hand, Elektra, Beetle, Tombstone, etc etc

AlmightyKfish
Yeah Batman would be fine.

I mean he's got a difficult personality at times but the way he operates and everything would gel easily with Marvel.

I mean, Wolverine and Deadpool are tolerated by the hero community and they are literally mass murderers. Batman being moody wouldn't be a problem.

As for him reacting badly to existing Marvel heroes I don't see why he would. Sure maybe a few are a bit too happy to kill at times, but so are a few DC heroes.

Any conflicts would be with the guys like Deadpool and Punisher, but it would pretty much be the same conflicts that Spider-Man has with them. Albeit better funded.

TheHulk
^Is pretty accurate. Though i can still see Bats attitude really getting him killed.

deathslash
Originally posted by TheHulk
^Is pretty accurate. Though i can still see Bats attitude really getting him killed. truth. Bruce would die inside of a week. God help him if he wracks up a debt with Cage though.

golem370
Supermex does he get his money in Marvel Universe?

Pillow Biter
DC Earth--even post-Flashpoint--is more centralized and regulated than Marvel Earth, with the Justice League riding herd on most things.
This works for and against Batman.
At Marvel, he'll be left alone by higher powers more than he would be at DC, where he is known and trusted by Superman (the only higher power that ultimately matters in the DCU). However, there is no Gotham city he can have to himself. If he operates in Marvel's NYU, things do get more crowded on a local level. But he can handle that.
Batman will be left alone more by higher powers in the MU--BUT when an encounter does inevitably happen, he also has no JLA to back him up.
Nevertheless, at the end of the day Batman will be recognized for the unparalleled genius tactician he is and will be brought into the inner circle. He'll start off as a loner, but eventually make informal connections with the big players.

golem370
Batman imo end up biting off more then he would be ready for since he has no detailed info on these people could get him killed people like Doom or Magneto or Graviton or Electro, Skrulls or Loki

DarkSaint85
But he doesn't bite things off unless he gas detailed prep....that's the whole thing.

So if you dump him in Marvel NYC, he's not going out on patrol on day one.

He'll spend months researching and planning.

Supermex
Originally posted by golem370
Supermex does he get his money in Marvel Universe?

Yup he does..

Money, company and based in Marvel NY

Cogito
Why does the popular opinion seem to be that everyone is going to kill Bruce because of his attitude?

Not like Marvel doesn't have its fair share of douchebags...has nobody heard of Namor? Tony Stark? Reed Richards? Any number of X-Men when they get all emo?

Sin I AM
If Bruce is written anywhere near the way he's written now hed run shield, the avengers and b the first non mutant leader if the xmen. Noone would kill him..hed have some epic fights though

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
Why does the popular opinion seem to be that everyone is going to kill Bruce because of his attitude?

Not like Marvel doesn't have its fair share of douchebags...has nobody heard of Namor? Tony Stark? Reed Richards? Any number of X-Men when they get all emo?

This.

He'd be the opposite of Stark, and would be the opposite leader in Civil War 3.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Because wolverines are natural predators of bats.

estahuh

laughing

Blue Area Vet
Daredevil and Batman would probably be friends it would be cool to see how he does facing people like Purple Man, The Hand, Elektra, Beetle, Tombstone, etc etc

Yes, and have similar status as Daredevil in Marvel. He'd pretty much be a scrub.

Blue Area Vet
Batman imo end up biting off more then he would be ready for since he has no detailed info on these people could get him killed people like Doom or Magneto or Graviton or Electro, Skrulls or Loki

He'll, Kingpin would give him all he wants.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
But he doesn't bite things off unless he gas detailed prep....that's the whole thing.

So if you dump him in Marvel NYC, he's not going out on patrol on day one.

He'll spend months researching and planning.

And he's get scouted as well.

abhilegend
He will sale more than any character in Marvel too.

BAV will cry when he beats the shit out of Batman lite aka Black Panther.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend

BAV will cry when he beats the shit out of Batman lite aka Black Panther. Spiderman profit wise destroys batman. Marvel is superior in comics and decimating them at the box office.

AlmightyKfish

Not even just douchebags, you have psychopaths like Punisher and Moon Knight existing with varying levels of acceptance from people.

Batman would be fine.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
And he's get scouted as well.

Yes, like Peter Parker, with 1/10000th of Bruce's resources and paranoia, was scouted by all those Kingpins and baddies thumb up

deathslash

BAV will cry when he beats the shit out of Batman lite aka Black Panther. nah. Moon knight would cut off his face and wear it.

abhilegend
Nope. Just for fun: Every Batman issue in new 52 sold more than 100k copies. All 52 of them.

That's just incredible in this day and age.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spiderman profit wise destroys batman. Marvel is superior in comics and decimating them at the box office.
Batman outsells Spiderman every month.

Every month.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Harley Quin outsells Spider-Man at this point.

Blue Area Vet

BAV will cry when he beats the shit out of Batman lite aka Black Panther.

You're ****ing stupid. Batman is the personification of the white man STEALING ideas and taking credit. Congratulations, UncleTomlegend. Black Panther would have to pray to the Panther God to give him the strength to take Batclown seriously.

abhilegend
You're ****ing stupid. Batman is the personification of the white man STEALING ideas and taking credit. Congratulations, UncleTomlegend.
laughing out loud

I'm not even from USA.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Not even just douchebags, you have psychopaths like Punisher and Moon Knight existing with varying levels of acceptance from people.

Batman would be fine.

Batman would be filleted in someones saucepan.

CosmicComet
I do think BP would punk batman in a random encounter tho.

Blue Area Vet
Yes, like Peter Parker, with 1/10000th of Bruce's resources and paranoia, was scouted by all those Kingpins and baddies thumb up

Not sure what point you think you made. Do you? Usually you are a D.C. apologist, so this could be more of the same. Besides, last I checked, Batman has yet to invent a web shooter. Would have really come in handy when scaling walls with his pool boy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105240/2549893-batman-and-robin-wall-walk.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I do think BP would punk batman in a random encounter tho.

He'd punk him in ANY encounter, real or imagined.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

Batman would be fine.

There is a BIG difference between those guys and Batman- they know to stay in their lane. Moonknight doesn't go around telling Thor what to do because he knows he might get his head smacked clean off his shoulders. Batman is the biggest egomaniac in comics. Bigger than Doom. Hell, Stark might bitchslap Bruce on a good day if they actually let Batman into their circle.

Cogito
There is a BIG difference between those guys and Batman- they know to stay in their lane. Moonknight doesn't go around telling Thor what to do because he knows he might get his head smacked clean off his shoulders. Batman is the biggest egomaniac in comics. Bigger than Doom. Hell, Stark might bitchslap Bruce on a good day if they actually let Batman into their circle.

Once again proving you haven't read comics. If Bruce couldn't play nice with others, he'd go solo. Hell, that's his preference to begin with. He's not a f***ing idiot who'd let a disagreement with Thor get his head knocked off.**

** Not that Thor or any other Marvel hero would ever do such a thing in the first place.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blue Area Vet
Once again proving you haven't read comics. If Bruce couldn't play nice with others, he'd go solo. Hell, that's his preference to begin with. He's not a f***ing idiot who'd let a disagreement with Thor get his head knocked off.**

** Not that Thor or any other Marvel hero would ever do such a thing in the first place.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

No shit. You are proving you don't comprehend very well. You are right, he wouldn't be able to play nice via his blue whale sized ego and would have to go solo. At that, point, he would be what he is supposed to be, a decent street leveler, which was my entire point to begin with. You just took the 360 degree route.

DarkSaint85
Not sure what point you think you made. Do you? Usually you are a D.C. apologist, so this could be more of the same. Besides, last I checked, Batman has yet to invent a web shooter. Would have really come in handy when scaling walls with his pool boy.

Of course I do - I always do smile

But if you can't, then that's your loss. As Bada said, you really contribute nothing to this forum.

Blue Area Vet
Of course I do - I always do smile

But if you can't, then that's your loss. As Bada said, you really contribute nothing to this forum.

Stop crying and stop riding other people's coattails. Stand up, be counted. I contribute more than you will every contribute and I don't have to kiss ass when I do it, a concept that's foreign to you.

DarkSaint85
Stop crying and stop riding other people's coattails. Stand up, be counted. I contribute more than you will every contribute and I don't have to kiss ass when I do it, a concept that's foreign to you.

Hey, you're the one who gets special mod treatment, not me smile

Not everyone gets a special shout out and a reference from mods, how I envy you!

I used to think that I put you on ignore because of your incessant poisonous hate - you don't post scans, or links, or issues backing up your claims and debates, just a load of negativity and ignorance.

But then, I realised it was not that. No, the reason you were on ignore (and heading back there) is that you are just so...boring. Every post you make, I can pretty much guarantee what it will be. Every side you take, would be the same. And it would be an essential copy/paste of every other argument you make, with an added dash of attempted trolling.

So yeah, back on ignore you go. You're too predictable, and not a challenge at all. Even carver has his points - even h1 is fun to debate against. But you? Meh.

leonidas
iow, he's an a$$hole who should have been perma-banned a long time ago. i agree. thumb up it would be really good, because that way i wouldn't have to see his feeble-minded posts quoted any more.

quanchi112
Batman outsells Spiderman every month.

Every month. Merchandise and everything included not just the comics Spiderman destroys batman. It isn't close at all. Your ignorance and ignoring my words doesn't excuse this fact.

Blue Area Vet
Hey, you're the one who gets special mod treatment, not me smile

Not everyone gets a special shout out and a reference from mods, how I envy you!

I used to think that I put you on ignore because of your incessant poisonous hate - you don't post scans, or links, or issues backing up your claims and debates, just a load of negativity and ignorance.

But then, I realised it was not that. No, the reason you were on ignore (and heading back there) is that you are just so...boring. Every post you make, I can pretty much guarantee what it will be. Every side you take, would be the same. And it would be an essential copy/paste of every other argument you make, with an added dash of attempted trolling.

So yeah, back on ignore you go. You're too predictable, and not a challenge at all. Even carver has his points - even h1 is fun to debate against. But you? Meh.

Lies don't help. I don't post scans? Do a search, son. I'm not here to make you feel good Sainty boy, that's the mistake you make. Maybe you were coddled. I, unlike you, haven't established personal relationships with anyone here and I don't plan to. This is all just entertainment for me, nothing else. I also don't hide my biases- you do. In my book that's spineless, underhanded, filthy. You are a closet Superman and D.C. fan and you think it doesn't show. You might as well be prancing around with a pair of chaps on. I say what I mean and I sleep well, you should try it some day. Now, if you are finished throwing your fit, please, put me on ignore. You'll be back because you like that drama.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
iow, he's an a$$hole who should have been perma-banned a long time ago. i agree. thumb up it would be really good, because that way i wouldn't have to see his feeble-minded posts quoted any more.

But you wouldn't say that to my face, leo. That's the problem, this social media shit is digital courage, nothing more.

Sin I AM
Lol bav on his period again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.