Voltron netflix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sindahouse
So ah... Anybody seen the netflix rehash of Voltron? I'm really not feeling it. Very childish.. The characters act like morons. And why do we still have mice? Seriously what the?

Surtur
Who even wanted this to be a thing? It's just awful.

CosmicComet
I like it. So far, I like it more than the original. The fight animations are a lot better, and the characters feel less robotic too.

The only thing I don't like is the lack of the iconic Voltron theme.

sindahouse
Originally posted by Surtur
Who even wanted this to be a thing? It's just awful.

Agreed. The fight scenes are better but when put in context with the silly comical characters, the cheesy punch lines and the lack of some sort of seriousness, the fight scenes' credibility are diminished.

cdtm
Shiro's pretty awesome.

Three episodes away from the series end, but I fully expected him to be killed off like Sven was.

sindahouse
Originally posted by cdtm
Shiro's pretty awesome.

Three episodes away from the series end, but I fully expected him to be killed off like Sven was.

Spoiler alert dude haha.. jks i don't care.. Yeh he's probs the best character in this version of Voltron. I don't like that Pidge is a girl. Not being sexist, but stay loyal to the originals.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by cdtm
Shiro's pretty awesome.

I dont think he will be. Shiro seems like the showrunner's favorite character. They felt like sven giving up his life made him more leader like so thats what happened.

Surtur
For me the Lance guy seems like Sokka from Avatar, but IN SPACE.

sindahouse
Well I just finished season 1. The final two episodes where actually ok. Shiro almost had the same demise as Sven... surrounded by Haggar. Close prediction cdtm smile

NotAllThatEvil
I really liked it, though episode 10 killed my suspension of disbelief.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.