Hayden Christensen in future SW Films

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2016/06/10/hayden-christensen-would-return-to-star-wars-in-a-heartbeat/

Rumors show that they wanted to have him appear as a force ghost in TFA, or something to that extent. How would you feel if Anakin reappeared in a future Canon film, or made some type of appearance?

Zenwolf
Neat. I like when actors care about their work and would be excited to return if asked again, it being more than just a paycheck.

Darth Abonis
I wouldn't mind. He could give advice to Kylo and try to steer him back to the light

Fated Xtasy
Kylo: "Grandfather... I am hunting for Luke on Tatooine I require your advice."

Anakin: "I don't like sand, it's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere"

Kylo: "...."

thumb up

But seriously I'd like to see Hayden in the sequels

Aurbere
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Kylo: "Grandfather... I am hunting for Luke on Tatooine I require your advice."

Anakin: "I don't like sand, it's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere"

Kylo: "...."

thumb up

But seriously I'd like to see Hayden in the sequels

The Skywalker line is genetically inclined to hate sand. Why do you think Luke wanted to get off of Tatooine as soon as possible?

I'm sure Kylo already hates sand, just like good ol' grand dad.

Emperordmb
There was actually a line in FOTJ where Luke says he doesn't like sand. I might be able to find it.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
There was actually a line in FOTJ where Luke says he doesn't like sand. I might be able to find it.

Mara has a quote like that from Mysteries of the Sith lol

Emperordmb
"You raise a good point," Taalon agreed. "Is there anything further?" Taalon intensely disliked Luke Skywalker. He itched to blast the Jedi with Force lightning, to choke him, to cleave him in two with his lightsaber. With a little luck, and the blessings of the dark side, he would have the opportunity to indulge his desire once Abeloth had been forced to cooperate with the Sith. He allowed himself to fantasize briefly about the moment.
"No, nothing more. Will you be visiting the surface?"
"Doubtful," said Taalon. He did not elaborate.
"Me neither. I'm not very fond of sand. Jade Shadow out."

Aurbere
Called it.

Revanchiste
If it is not him speaking??? Yhea I'M Totaly on it....

O.K Pqdme Romance was bad... But The sqnd theme is not bad yhea it is incredibly classic but :

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here. I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted! Already, the crest of wisdom is mine... All that remains...

Ganondorf:

and when he die :

Ganondorf: The wind... it is... blowing...

Revanchiste
Read this :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=627769

Revanchiste
http://wallpapercave.com/wp/o90EZHw.png

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Aurbere
I'm sure Kylo already hates sand, just like good ol' grand dad. Did you see where he dropped his mask when he was interrogating Rey?

Sand...

Revanchiste
I'm pissed off of hearing that, there is a dozen of terrible line in this romance... Why this one????

Petrus
Originally posted by Revanchiste
If it is not him speaking??? Yhea I'M Totaly on it....

O.K Pqdme Romance was bad... But The sqnd theme is not bad yhea it is incredibly classic but :

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here. I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted! Already, the crest of wisdom is mine... All that remains...

Ganondorf:

and when he die :

Ganondorf: The wind... it is... blowing...

What the actual ****.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.