Old Avengers vs New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/images/c_scale,h_358,w_636/t_mp_quality/qrumx5x9jc50tkcmjixz/don-t-believe-the-lies-because-all-new-all-different-marvel-is-not-a-reboot-445067.jpg

vs

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/captain-america-iron-man-and-thor-fear-itself.jpg

To the death, for the sake of their legacy on the line, who wins?

Galan007
I'm trying to think of a reason why the 'old' Avengers wouldn't win decisively... The only potential reason I can think of is Whor. mmm

leonidas
still not sure what the new IM armor is fully capable of. could be new IM is more powerful but...seems unlikely. thor's should be equal, but odinson has like...a million years more experience and cap>falcon, no matter what. just happy steve is young again. old man cap was a downer.....

ShadowFyre
Oldschool wins solidly. At the end of the day this falls on the Thors fighting, of which the Odinson should win unless Mjolnir lets Jane use its better powers right away.

StiltmanFTW
Steve solos.

HAIL HYDRA

deathslash
With morals on, the old school avengers would have some problems, but in a fight to the death, they win decisively. Steve beats sam's head into mush, then he helps Tony beat down the new armor version, and they beat the phuck out of whor. Seriously, team 2 has waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy more high end showings and at least a metric cap ton more experience fighting together.

StiltmanFTW
And I don't think the new armor can match BE's feats quite yet.

Khazra Reborn
Thor stalemated Jane without Mjolnir, despite Aaron's retarded lip service, he basically confirmed Thor would beat her ass if they were on even footing.

Steve obviously stomps Sam.

I have no idea what new Tony can do, so unless he's high herald+ which I doubt, the real deal Avengers win every time.

SquallX
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Steve solos.

HAIL HYDRA

HAIL HYDRA!!!!!!!

Blue Area Vet
A non effing around Thor could solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.