Sand talking....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Ganondorf: My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose. It can only be called fate... That here. I would again gather the three with the crests... That I should lay my hand on that which grants the wishes of the beholder... That when power, wisdom, and courage come together, the gods would have no choice but to come down... The power of the gods... The Triforce! He who touches it will have whatever he desires granted! Already, the crest of wisdom is mine... All that remains...

Ganondorf:

Ganondorf: The wind... it is... blowing...

So why do you cry baby ***** about that line when there is surely 100 time worse in that focking romance.....?

Revanchiste
http://wallpapercave.com/wp/o90EZHw.png

Lord Lucien
You're f*cking weird.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're f*cking weird.

SW fans are ****ings weirds....

queeq
This doesn't belong here, but in the RPG forum.

Revanchiste
Relink?

Revanchiste
WTF MY TOPIC IS DOING IN A RPG FORUM???

It is a complain about SW fan base being stupid.

REXXXX
Then this is flaming and can be closed. Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.