Elder Scrolls VI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/06/13/e3-2016-bethesda-is-working-on-the-elder-scrolls-6

It's coming, though no time soon unfortunately. :/

Surtur
Well f*ck. It's bittersweet news I guess, since we all knew they would eventually make another game.

Demonic Phoenix
With the remaster for Skyrim coming out soon, and Fallout 4 coming out last year, it was kind of expected. Apparently they still have a lot planned for F4.

KingD19
They've dropped like 4-5 full(ish) length DLC's for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Stands to reason they can do even more with such improved systems and graphics. So yeah, F4 should keep us all satisfied for quite a while.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
They've dropped like 4-5 full(ish) length DLC's for Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Stands to reason they can do even more with such improved systems and graphics. So yeah, F4 should keep us all satisfied for quite a while.

Speaking of this I'd rather they just do more DLC's for Skyrim to fill the gap instead of essentially relying on fans to do it for them.

KingD19
It would be pretty awesome to get new DLC's for the current gen consoles.

CPT Space Bomb
If the next Elder Scrolls game isn't on a new engine, I'm NOT buying it. It's done a lot of work for Bethesda, but FFS it's time to move on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.