What would you most like to see cross-over with Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
What franchise would you want to see crossover with Star Wars. It can even be a single movie of book. For me, some strange reason I want a Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean crossover.

Jmanghan
Weirdly enough, Dragon Ball Z.

Aurbere
The Fate franchise.

Zenwolf
None.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
None.

Beniboybling
None.

Beniboybling
OK Lego, but that's already been done. rolling on floor laughing

Aurbere
Originally posted by Beniboybling
OK Lego, but that's already been done rolling on floor laughing

Rofl

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Aurbere
The Fate franchise. The computer game, right?

Or Fate/Stay Night?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Jmanghan
The computer game, right?

Or Fate/Stay Night?

The second one.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
What franchise would you want to see crossover with Star Wars. It can even be a single movie of book. For me, some strange reason I want a Star Wars/Pirates of the Caribbean crossover.

Star Wars/Transformers would be EPIC!

Star Wars/Avengers would also be EPIC! Even the Disney canon. Star Wars/DC comics would be cool too.

Star Wars/Mortal Kombat, while not as awesome as the others would still be a lot of fun.

Star Wars/Power Rangers would also be good.

Star Wars/Gyo: Tokyo Fish Attack might be interesting. Imagine a Death Stench-infected Hutt!

JKBart
None.

Selenial
None.

Petrus
None.

chilled monkey
Here's a tip. If you don't have any crossovers you want to see (which makes no sense at all), DON'T BOTHER POSTING!

Sorry to yell but it really annoys me. Just because you lot are boring and have no imagination doesn't give you the right to try and ruin everyone else's fun.

Seriously, crossovers are EPIC! It's awesome to see different characters meet and interact.

Trocity
None.

JKBart
Crossovers are abominations that are beyond retardation and are the realized embodiment of what post-primary school teenagers consider to be so cool and innovative, just like "good Nazi", "bad paladin" kinds of characters.

Aurbere
Everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

cs_zoltan
Swtor and Final Destination.

JKBart
SWTOR and Bible

cs_zoltan
Brazzers.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Aurbere
Everyone has a right to voice their opinion.

True, but if you don't have anything meaningful to say or contribute then why say anything?

Suppose people were discussing say, Dragonball Z, and I posted "I have no idea what any of you are talking about." What would be the point? That would be me going out of my way for no reason other than to upset people and it's the same thing here.

Anyway, crossovers are amazing. It's wonderful to see character we love from different series meeting up. I honestly don't understand how anyone could not love them (yes I know, they're entitled to their opinion. Not disputing that. I just don't understand why).

Beniboybling
"People are entitled to their opinion but if you have something to say that doesn't align with my opinion, don't post!"

Lmao.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dragonball/Marvel/DC and Star Wars would be good to see the latter brutally slaughtered smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, wait...

Warhammer and Star Wars. smile

Syndicate
The Wheel of Time.

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wait, wait...

Warhammer and Star Wars. smile

Even the higher tier SW chars would be crushed by magistrates doe...

Jmanghan
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Swtor and Final Destination. LOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.