Sinestro Vs Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Pre Parallax Sinestro.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2cfqvqt.jpg

vs

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dc5yxd.jpg

Cogito
Sinestro

leonidas
yeah probably sinestro for a majority though it's not a sweep imo. his voice would shatter most constructs easily. it would be a very tough fight.

Estacado
Sinestro.

Supermex
I say Bolt wins this fight only due to him having a great fighting record in comics..

I maybe wrong about my pick but for those who think Sin wins this fight why do you feel that he would against BB?

I might be alittle biased being that BB us a fav of mine..

Cogito
Sinestro is the type who still takes Hal to school every time they meet. His mastery and knowledge of the rings is unparalleled.

His highs may not be as high as Hal's, but his lows are much higher and his average too.

Sin I AM
Sinestro also has a great track record

Surtur
Why doesn't BB just scream full force at Sinestro?

Sin I AM
Because its out of character

leonidas
Originally posted by Supermex
I say Bolt wins this fight only due to him having a great fighting record in comics..

I maybe wrong about my pick but for those who think Sin wins this fight why do you feel that he would against BB?

I might be alittle biased being that BB us a fav of mine..

i don't entirely disagree at all. if sinestro attacked attilan and bolt was the only one left i could def see him winning this. this is really close imo and i could easily be persuaded to bolt's side.

Cogito
Originally posted by Surtur

Standard starting distance and knowledge.

Sinestro is too smart to let himself get hit by such attack off the bat, unlike dumbasses like Hal who would totally sit there and take it up the butt.

Blue Area Vet
Are you guys kidding me? Bolt all day.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur

He doesn't need to do that to win. Black Bolt is flat out BETTER than him, more disciplined and used to dealing with his maniacal brother who tries to control him.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He doesn't need to do that to win. Black Bolt is flat out BETTER than him, more disciplined and used to dealing with his maniacal brother who tries to control him.

They are actually pretty even. Sinestro is an extremely skilled ring user

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
They are actually pretty even. Sinestro is an extremely skilled ring user

He is, not short changing him. But Bolt is a guy he's not going to gain any edge on and in the end, Bolt will out power him. Bolt's discipline is the key factor.

Cogito
...more disciplined...

lol

Funniest thing I've read all week. You know nothing about Sinestro, obviously.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
lol

Funniest thing I've read all week. You know nothing about Sinestro, obviously.

Yes, a know a little. He's not anywhere near as discipline as a guy who has trained not to make and utterance in his sleep, even when he dreams....since a child. Now laugh at that and enjoy the rest of your week.

Cogito
Let me know when training to be a silent sleeper helps BB win a battle

Blue Area Vet
Let me know when training to be a silent sleeper helps BB win a battle

I'll let you know that having otherworldly discipline in battle will serve you well. How's that?

This guy can stalemate or beat Gladiator much less Sinestro.

abhilegend
Sinestro would beat Gladiator too.

Cogito
Glad you brought it up - Sinestro would beat Glads too thumb up

Throw out Hal's highest outliers (e.g. Krona-buster) and entity-wielders and Sinestro is the top Lantern, of any color, bar none.

Sin I AM
He is, not short changing him. But Bolt is a guy he's not going to gain any edge on and in the end, Bolt will out power him. Bolt's discipline is the key factor.

You should read up on Sinestro. I'm a huge Inhuman fan and i wouldnt give either the edge.

Blue Area Vet
Glad you brought it up - Sinestro would beat Glads too thumb up

Throw out Hal's highest outliers (e.g. Krona-buster) and entity-wielders and Sinestro is the top Lantern, of any color, bar none.

Gladiator would crush his skull the same way the less skills Superman would. For Lanterns not named Sodom Yat. Let's be honest, it's a game of keep away against the big boys.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You should read up on Sinestro. I'm a huge Inhuman fan and i wouldnt give either the edge.

Bolt has an uber weapon that Sinsestro doesn't, and he'll break it out at the opportune time.

Cogito
Bolt has an uber weapon that Sinsestro doesn't, and he'll break it out at the opportune time.

Sorry, I went back and checked. You're right, Sinestro has no weapon thumb up

abhilegend
Haha, Sinestro with 10% power beat down Mongul like he owed him money. Gladiator would be lucky if Sinestro simply skewers him alive.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Haha, Sinestro with 10% power beat down Mongul like he owed him money. Gladiator would be lucky if Sinestro simply skewers him alive.

Well what do you expect, Mongul is a Rogue of a lower tier character. Duh!

DarkSaint85
Sinestro wins this. Bolt gets beaten down.

Blue Area Vet
Sinestro would beat Gladiator too.

Gladiator would pound him into mustard and deep down inside, you know it.

Zack M
laughing out loud

Surtur

Mongul borrowed money to buy a poorboy at 7/11.

carver9
Sinestro wins this but Gladiator would slaughter Sinestro.

Surtur
Originally posted by carver9
Sinestro wins this but Gladiator would slaughter Sinestro.

He would f*ck Sinestro with his mohawk.

Sin I AM
Lol at the gladiator wanking. A character who's literally done nothing save beat bulcan

DarkSaint85
Sin pegs him.

Supermex
I just see peeps saying Sin would win this battle, but no how or why thou...

If this battle is both in standard form then i just dont see Sin beating BB 1on1

carver9

If this battle is both in standard form then i just dont see Sin beating BB 1on1

What reasons would you give Bolt the win? Minus bringing up his abilities, what on panel showings brought you to the decision of Bolt winning this battle.?

leonidas
beating hulk, his fight, while weakened against thanos, his going blow for blow with gladiator (which bolt would have won imo had it kept going), his trashing of the avengers with barely a whisper.....

the more i think about it, the more i'm inclined to give bolt the majority here. his own energy control is uber a well. hrm. split or slight edge to bolt as i reconsider this.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
beating hulk, his fight, while weakened against thanos, his going blow for blow with gladiator (which bolt would have won imo had it kept going), his trashing of the avengers with barely a whisper.....

Beat me to it

Blue Area Vet
What reasons would you give Bolt the win? Minus bringing up his abilities, what on panel showings brought you to the decision of Bolt winning this battle.?

Pretty much his entire history. Is this a trick question.

Blue Area Vet

They don't want to think, they want to root. Big difference.

Zack M

Bolt has failed to take down heroes with his blasts from time to time. I think Sinestro is more battle savvy than Bolt, but it's close.

Decter
Sinestro

abhilegend
Well what do you expect, Mongul is a Rogue of a lower tier character. Duh!
Haha, this marvel zombie

iceman24567
Sinestro wins

Blue Area Vet
Haha, this marvel zombie

You highly overrate Superman and thus everyone around Superman. Your frame of reference is permanently distorted because of fanboyism. Surely you can admit that.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud

So yes. They have services available.

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas

the more i think about it, the more i'm inclined to give bolt the majority here. his own energy control is uber a well. hrm. split or slight edge to bolt as i reconsider this.

He used his voice against Hulk and disoriented him. When they got into a fist cuff, Hulk dropped him with a single punch.

He didn't do much against Thanos while weakened. It was a stomp.

When did he go blow for blow against Gladiator? Their first fight, he snuck attacked Gladiator when he was fighting Quasar. Their second fight was mainly off panel ending with BB whispering in his ear. Their third fight, he was hit with white noise which turned off his voice and Gladiator one shot koed him after his voice was gone.

Blue Area Vet
He used his voice against Hulk and disoriented him. When they got into a fist cuff, Hulk dropped him with a single punch.

When did he go blow for blow against Gladiator? Their first fight, he snuck attacked Gladiator when he was fighting Quasar. Their second fight was mainly off panel ending with BB whispering in his ear. Their third fight, he was hit with white noise which turned off his voice and Gladiator one shot koed him after his voice was gone.

In War of Kings? He was not one shotted and wast going toe to toe, physically. Stop trying to lowball.

Zack M

Yeah, it's not an automatic win.

leonidas

he very nearly matched hulk in strength so...what are you talking about. and a whisper ko'd hulk. it'd destroy most constructs as well. he did better against thanos than any herald has. certainly better than thor or ss ever have--FAR better.

with a whisper he took glads out of a fight. in wok he matched him. you'll have to show him getting one shot ko'd. lol i suspect a know what you're talking about, but yeah, show it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.