Need to know name of a movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dysfunctional12
I've spent hours trying to find a movie but can't seem to be close. I saw a movie that was streaming on Netflix around three to four years ago but I only saw the beginning so I hope someone can help me with very little of the plot. It starts off with a woman driving on a highway and she's supposed to I believe meet up with her sister( I'm not sure if they were twins), her sisters boyfriend and her boyfriend I think. But on the way I think she stops because she thinks she hit a little boy. She goes to check up on him and I think he turns out to be a ghost or something paranormal. Frighten she tries going back to her car but gets run over. Her sister senses something went wrong and runs out what I think was a cabin onto the highway and finds her sister. After that it cuts to everyone at the hospital and when the sister goes to check up on her sister she senses something in her sisters room and hiding behind the curtains that separate patients. That's as far as I got and I'm not sure why I've been trying to find it but for the past two year I've searched and search but haven't had any luck!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.