New Son Gambit vs Omega Level Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
New Son vs Iceman (full power)
New Son vs Vulcan
New Son vs MJJ
New Son vs Franklin Richards (Child)
New Son vs Adult Franklin Richards
New Son vs Hyperstorm
New Son vs Elixir
New Son vs Jean Grey (no Phoenix)
New Son vs Shaman Nate Grey
New Son vs God Cable
New Son vs Legion
New Son vs Jamie Braddock
New Son vs Mr. M
New Son vs Dark Phoenix
New Son vs White Phoenix
New Son vs Matthew Malloy
New Son vs Gabriel Shepherd (does he count)

Interested to see how highly people rate him

hutchy1345
Up

ghostman
i dont see him beating a single one of these guys LOL

hutchy1345
I'm pretty sure he already beat dark phoenix so he should be above most of them but not really sure

ghostman
Originally posted by hutchy1345
I'm pretty sure he already beat dark phoenix so he should be above most of them but not really sure

he beat alternate universes phoenix. no different than what king hyperion did except with heroes.

hes not beating anyone on this list imo. also normal gambit beat him after reaching his full potential LOL

hutchy1345
that's because they were the same when gambit reached his full potential
was he not depowered after that

Gecko4lif
I could see him beating nate and elixer

ghostman
Originally posted by hutchy1345
that's because they were the same when gambit reached his full potential
was he not depowered after that

does it really matter? he beat an alternate featless phoenix thats it really.

leonidas
i wouldn't put him above high herald, and that might be pushing it somewhat. part of the reason he was as powerful as he was was because he had magical energy as well, combined with his own. something from a prophecy iirc. anyway, that amped his power enough that when he went out of control, he destroyed the planet. on his own, he wasn't that powerful. 616 gambit STILL beat in the end. no way he's close to the high end mutants you have here. imo god cable could likely take him....

TheHulk
The very best i can see him taking is Jean Grey w/o phoenix and maybe Nate and elixar..that's being generous already laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.