If The Son escaped...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Petrus
...step by step, what would've happened to the galaxy?

* Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ashoka survived Mortis.

Discuss.

cs_zoltan
Iirc there was an article about it. Anakin would rape Yoda and Sidious simultaneously.

Emperordmb
Does... the Son have Anakin on his side? Is the Daughter dead? Is the Father dead?

Jmanghan
If I were the Son, I'd run away from Anakin with my tail between my legs.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 7 page 40 & 41
WHAT IF THE FATHER NEVER RESCUED ANAKIN FROM THE DARK SIDE?
What if Clone Wars history unfolded different? Find out here!

1. Turning Point: Having turned Anakin to the dark side by showing him a vision of his future, the son cements his position on Mortis be retrieving the blade that killed his sister....and slaying his father with it! Mortis, already overrun by the dark side, begins to fall further into ruin and despair!

2. Loose Ends: Twisted by the visions of his future self, Anakin overcame by grief, rage...and a new sense of purpose! All he cares about is returning to the galaxy...and tying up the loose ends who refuse to bow to his whims. Loose ends like Obi-Wan and Ahsoka! In the cave of the dark side, with lava all around, Anakin casually disarms and abandons his former Master to the fiery depths. At the ship, Ahsoka is not quick or quiet enough to escape his flashing blade!

3. Back to Reality: It doesn't take long for Anakin to fix the ship, now that he is freed of...distractions. Soon he - and the son, tagging along back to the physical universe - are headed deep into the heart of the galaxy, with only one thing on their minds: order. True order, born of conquest and fire! Only when Anakin is the disputed ruler of the galaxy will either of them know peace...

4. Yoda and Sidious - United!: Anakain and the son's first stop is Coruscant. Yoda and Darth Sidious can both feel their unstoppable malevolence approaching in the Force - and for the first time in an age, the Sith Lord feels fear. The Jedi Master, too, knows that Anakin is a challenge that must be met and conquered quickly, or he risks losing everything! The unlikely pair meet Anakin and the son on a landing platform, all pretenses dropped. Combat is engaged. Force lightning flickers everywhere, and blades crimson, green and blue flash in the Coruscant rain. But, Anakin, imbued with the very essence of the dark side, is too powerful for these Masters of good and evil. He strikes them down, and grows even more powerful then before. Jet-black clouds swirl the skies and refuse to clear, and Coruscant is plunged into eternal night!

5. Emperor Skywalker: Without pausing for a breath, Anakin stalks through the Senate, which is in session. With a crushing display of inhuman power, he cats down whole swathes of floating Senatorial pods, and levitates himself onto the central dias...where he declares himself the ruler of a new Galactic Empire! The son watches and is pleased. Order will be his...Forever.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Son would prove he's a galaxy buster. smile

Emperordmb
I feel like if Anakin attained his potential while aligned with the Dark Side, the Son would rise to that same level with Anakin's alignment with the Dark Side empowering the Son through his relationship to it. Would certainly put "By bringing the Chosen One here you've shown me my potential!" into context.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
If I were the Son, I'd run away from Anakin with my tail between my legs.
...Why?

Fated Xtasy
Anakin >Valkorion confirmed smile

MythLord
The galaxy and beyond dies.

Petrus
The scenarios are the following:

1 -

* Ahsoka and Kenobi live.
* Anakin never fell to the dark side in Mortis
* The Daughter and the Father are both dead

2 -

* Ahsoka and Kenobi live
* Anakin did fall to the dark side in Mortis, and his memories were never erased
* The Father is dead, the Daughter lives

FreshestSlice
1. The Son can't/won't leave without Anakin, so that's not possible.

2. Essentially what Anakin did in the alternate scenario Ant posted. That's really not reliant on Anakin having memory, and the Daughter really stands no chance of stopping him.

Petrus
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

2. Essentially what Anakin did in the alternate scenario Ant posted. That's really not reliant on Anakin having memory, and the Daughter really stands no chance of stopping him.

1. Why not?

2. Why not? Because Anakin is on his side?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FreshestSlice

Yeah.

Sam Witwer thinks that if Dark Side Anakin and The Son escaped Mortis together they would have left as one person.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.