Battlefront III coming out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
Dude were from a long time preparing Battlefront III, but the stupid from EA said no to them when the project was half finished, and done battle-front...

It is name Galaxy in turmoil for copyright reason.. And IT IS A FREE GAME !!! YOU CAN HAVE IT ON STEAM !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9T2TR31W0

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMM
MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney you have one chance to save my potential love for you after episode VII, come and say yess, to say, we love fan so we won't shut down that thing..... IF YOU DON'T I'M DONE WITH YOU !

DarthAnt66
Looks like an updated version of the fan-made BFIII I played when I was a young lad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cA5JGz518

Revanchiste
When EA was anouncing battlle front III we could see some bugguy glitchy gameplayfootage of this game.. But they canceled it and made the battlefront you know...

FreshestSlice
I can't read shit you're saying. Write it in French already.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste

Total Warrior
Cazzo dici ?

Revanchiste
Ho non rien je vous trollais juste un peu.

Total Warrior
Ah ok

Revanchiste
F u Google translate users ! Lol !

Darth Abonis
French will be the number one language by 2050

Revanchiste
Nah it will be spanish and in 2030 not 2050.

Total Warrior
I think that's chinese

Revanchiste
I do understand your thinking.

Total Warrior
Grazie

Revanchiste
Back to the topic?

NTJack0
Can we stop whining about it? It's never happening EA is just going to make shit tier games forever, might as well get used to it.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by NTJack0
Can we stop whining about it? It's never happening EA is just going to make shit tier games forever, might as well get used to it.

yhea but it is not just about EA.. It about getting a real battle front III !

And disney coudl say a big nope to it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.