Black Panther vs. Kraven the Hunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Fights in the Amazon jungle. Standard gear for both.

abhilegend
Kraven has already beaten Panther.

Facee
You sure BP has never defeated Kraven ?

http://turboimage.info/up/a118a786eb8059ae97636f04559a3a8d.png

Or was that his son ?

Flyattractor
This would be a great comic if done right, but I doubt it could be done in todays Ultra PC Comic world.

golem370
How well would with level of weapons tech?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Kraven has already beaten Panther. *sigh* yeah, years ago, before he got his current upgrade and when he didn't even have his standard tech. Seriously man, that's like saying that because KGBeast beat batman back in the seventies, he can beat him again.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Facee
You sure BP has never defeated Kraven ?

http://turboimage.info/up/a118a786eb8059ae97636f04559a3a8d.png

Or was that his son ?

One of his sons or something.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
*sigh* yeah, years ago, before he got his current upgrade and when he didn't even have his standard tech. Seriously man, that's like saying that because KGBeast beat batman back in the seventies, he can beat him again.

Not. Kraven.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not. Kraven. wasn't it though? Back in the man without fear story arc, when he didn't have his powers or tech and he was filling in for daredevil. Or is there another fight that I don't know about?

Flyattractor
wasn't it though? Back in the man without fear story arc, when he didn't have his powers or tech and he was filling in for daredevil. Or is there another fight that I don't know about?

I would say yes seeing as how you got the KGBeast/Batman info wrong.

StiltmanFTW
wasn't it though? Back in the man without fear story arc, when he didn't have his powers or tech and he was filling in for daredevil. Or is there another fight that I don't know about?

In the Man Without Fear, it was Kraven, yup. Post-resurrection, unkillable version with a HF.

abhilegend
*sigh* yeah, years ago, before he got his current upgrade and when he didn't even have his standard tech. Seriously man, that's like saying that because KGBeast beat batman back in the seventies, he can beat him again.
Upgrades like that rarely stick. If they did, Iron Man would be skyfather level now.

Panther lost to son of Kraven. Real deal would break him.

deathslash
Upgrades like that rarely stick. If they did, Iron Man would be skyfather level now.

Panther lost to son of Kraven. Real deal would break him. so what you're saying is that based off of a fight years ago in which panther didn't have his current upgrades or tech, you believe that kraven wins? More over, you've decided to completely ignore that panther is stronger, faster, and has better tech than he did at that time, and you believe that this is an acceptable way of determining a winner?
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I would say yes seeing as how you got the KGBeast/Batman info wrong. how did I get that wrong? Batman got completely owned by him in that story. Saying that kraven wins based off of a past fight in which panther didn't have his current stats, feats, or weapons is like saying that KGBeast would whip batman all over again in spite of Bruce gaining more feats, gadgets and experience since that point in time.

StiltmanFTW
He was depowered in TMWF.

Supermex
Love to see this battle done right in comics

I always thought Kraven should be in BP's top 5 villains list.

They fought in Marvel NY about 2 years ago i wanna say

leonidas
they really should have met more. given the bump bp has been given recently (especially since the avengers/beyonder arc) i can't see kraven taking him any more.

Blue Area Vet
Abby is a ****ing hater.

Vanguard
BP nearly killed Kraven in his vibe suit.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Vanguard
BP nearly killed Kraven in his vibe suit.

Kraven killed himself in Last Hunt, it was either one of his sons or some other doppelganger stick out tongue

Vanguard
Kraven killed himself in Last Hunt, it was either one of his sons or some other doppelganger stick out tongue

oh okay

abhilegend
so what you're saying is that based off of a fight years ago in which panther didn't have his current upgrades or tech, you believe that kraven wins? More over, you've decided to completely ignore that panther is stronger, faster, and has better tech than he did at that time, and you believe that this is an acceptable way of determining a winner?

So how strong is Black Panther now? Captain America level?

Yes, like I said, upgrades like that rarely stick. A writer isn't going to use Panther as "Oh, he is stronger than Kraven now, he will totally win now."

leonidas
strong enough to go h2h against black dwarf and namor apparently.... with his tech assistance that he has as common gear nowadays. totally f'd a cool character imo. marvel and their damn penchant for overpowering any character the least bit popular.

deathslash
Originally posted by leonidas
strong enough to go h2h against black dwarf and namor apparently.... with his tech assistance that he has as common gear nowadays. totally f'd a cool character imo. marvel and their damn penchant for overpowering any character the least bit popular. thumb up also oneshotted Black Swan (who herself is implied to be a 50+ tonner) and casually broke nigh indestructible wakandan glass that was keeping terrax in his containment cell.

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
strong enough to go h2h against black dwarf and namor apparently.... with his tech assistance that he has as common gear nowadays. totally f'd a cool character imo. marvel and their damn penchant for overpowering any character the least bit popular.
That's not the first time a street level character has gone against a class 100 level character.

He didn't look any stronger than HFless wolverine OTOH.

http://i.imgur.com/JGUw4vv.jpg

StiltmanFTW

Yes, like I said, upgrades like that rarely stick. A writer isn't going to use Panther as "Oh, he is stronger than Kraven now, he will totally win now."

But the incarnation that fought Kraven in TMWF "saga" didn't even have HSH...

abhilegend
But the incarnation that fought Kraven in TMWF "saga" didn't even have HSH...
Issue number?

StiltmanFTW
Black Panther: The Man Without Fear #518 - 520.

Horrible art, btw. Jefte Palo. I don't get it how he gets actually paid for it.

deathslash
That's not the first time a street level character has gone against a class 100 level character.

http://i.imgur.com/JGUw4vv.jpg what? Do you need him to force Logan to the ground and rape him? He was holding Logan back and didn't need to do anything more than convince him to stop fighting. Also, what does logan's lack of a healing factor have to do with anything?

Vanguard
https://s32.postimg.org/6efffhhvp/1149401_17.jpg upload image online

JayDaDon
Lol at "Whoa--Fast!"

leonidas

http://i.imgur.com/JGUw4vv.jpg

umm, all he did was hold him. ben would have looked the same as he did doing that.....

and i don't think many streets have done what bp has done lately--and believe me, i don't like what he's been doing. i liked him way better when he WAS a street guy. iron fist is another one they eff'd up imo. couldn't leave well enough alone i guess....

Blue Area Vet

He's always been as strong as CA, what are you talking about? Further, a large part of his greatest strength feat occurred decades ago and he's only gotten stronger. Stop being a hater, hater.

StiltmanFTW
Also, what does logan's lack of a healing factor have to do with anything?

Quite a lot, considering that Wolverine's superhuman stats are a side-effect of his HF (depending on the writer/era)...

Anyway, in DoW mini it was clarified that he did retain his speed and strength. Still, with no HF, he can't exert himself for continuous periods of time and Panther was at his best, with KotD repowerement/boost.

abhilegend
what? Do you need him to force Logan to the ground and rape him? He was holding Logan back and didn't need to do anything more than convince him to stop fighting. Also, what does logan's lack of a healing factor have to do with anything?
I'd like to see him try.

Logan is weaker without his HF. Originally posted by Vanguard
https://s32.postimg.org/6efffhhvp/1149401_17.jpg upload image online
Wut? How's that relevant? Originally posted by leonidas
umm, all he did was hold him. ben would have looked the same as he did doing that.....

and i don't think many streets have done what bp has done lately--and believe me, i don't like what he's been doing. i liked him way better when he WAS a street guy. iron fist is another one they eff'd up imo. couldn't leave well enough alone i guess....
I disagree. Just look at what Batman is doing lately and it's much more impressive than what Panther is doing.

He looked worse than a batman copy as well.

KOTD didn't amp his strength AFAIK. It only gave him knowledge about the previous Panthers.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He's always been as strong as CA, what are you talking about? Further, a large part of his greatest strength feat occurred decades ago and he's only gotten stronger. Stop being a hater, hater.
As strong as Cap? Keep dreaming.

Vanguard

Wut? How's that relevant?

You're making it seem like he couldn't overpower Wolverine. I'm showing you that he can.

He's also superhumanly strong btw. At least as strong as Cap currently

abhilegend
He didn't overpowered Wolverine there. What are you talking about?

deathslash

Logan is weaker without his HF. except for how it was outright stated by Mr fantastic himself that Logan still had all of other his superhuman human abilities. Try a different lie.
He looked worse than a batman copy as well.
Both of them stating that they didn't want to fight, and not knowing whether the knight had any physical amps equals out to him looking worse? They were evenly matched and even a newborn would be able to see that. Your eyes must be covered by batman's jizz. He really should have given you a towel to wipe it off.
KOTD didn't amp his strength AFAIK. It only gave him knowledge about the previous Panthers.
*Casually draws blood from namor* "it didn't amp his strength"

abhilegend
except for how it was outright stated by Mr fantastic himself that Logan still had all of other his superhuman human abilities. Try a different lie.

He did but to a lesser extent.

Yes, he fla out said Knight fought better than him.

Says the brotha.

Yes, its not like Captain America has knocked out Hulk with just punches. Or beat down King Thor (wounded). Wolverine has beaten Abomination with punches as well.

Batman has physically beat down Grundy, Wonder Woman and a number of class 100 characters.

Panther drawing blood from Namor is nothing compared to that.

Vanguard
^ I'm starting to not take you seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.