Hercules kicks his way through the Hulk gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta1938
Hercules is going to kick Hulk in the balls. Multiple times.

He gets a running start each time. Each version of Hulk is in the perfect stance for Herc to attack, and is unaware of what's about to happen, can't even see Herc. Hulk has at least almost fall in pain for Hercules to move on, and Herc gets no rest.

Gauntlet One

Savage Banner.

Savage Hulk thinking about puppies and ice cream.

Savage Hulk mildly annoyed.

Professor Hulk.

Savage Hulk enraged.

WWH.

WBH.

How far does he go, and how badly does each Hulk handle it?

deathslash
laughing this thread is gold. Herc shatters all of their nuts and moves on with his life.

Sin I AM
Hulk is Hulk. So one nut kick will destroy them all

Surtur
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk is Hulk. So one nut kick will destroy them all

Not all the Hulk's listed are equal.

Stoic
He stops dead at Savage Hulk. As time passes he loses. Herc can not beat the Hulk without PIS being involved.

hutchy1345
What's PIS

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Surtur
Not all the Hulk's listed are equal.

Hulk is Hulk boo. He kicks him so hard skaar dies

deathslash
Originally posted by hutchy1345
What's PIS I can't tell if you're joking or not. For someone to have an account on here for as long as you have and not know about PIS is a little unusual. Anyway, it stands for Plot Induced Stupidity. It's basically when a writer ignores a character's mindset, intelligence, or powers to make another character win or do better than they should have in order to move the plot along or for the sake of the plot. A good example would be when darkseid fights superman and he completely forgets that be can control time, space, teleport, transmute things, summon an army, etc.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
He stops dead at Savage Hulk. As time passes he loses. Herc can not beat the Hulk without PIS being involved.

So, either you didn't pay attention to the scenario, or you think Hulk is so above Hercules that he'll be unfazed from Hercules kicking him in the groin. If the later, I'd like to see why.

TheHulk
Are you that bored?

Delta1938
Originally posted by TheHulk
Are you that bored?

Yes.

Surtur
I was kind of hoping this was going to be a thread with Hercules vs Hulk but all Hercules is allowed to do is use kicks.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulk is Hulk boo. He kicks him so hard skaar dies

If this were true then we wouldn't be identifying specific versions of Hulk, WBH isn't the normal power level for Hulk. Since if it is there is no reason to call him WBH.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur
I was kind of hoping this was going to be a thread with Hercules vs Hulk but all Hercules is allowed to do is use kicks.

You could always look for and top a Hercules vs Hulk topic or make your own if you can't find one(or are just too lazy).

carver9
Hercules does well against Hulk but in the end he loses. The only Hulk I would give him the edge against is Grey Hulk. Good fight though.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Hercules does well against Hulk but in the end he loses. The only Hulk I would give him the edge against is Grey Hulk. Good fight though.

Did you actually read what the topic is?

ShadowFyre

Really Carver? Good fight huh? No point asking if you even read the op. How exactly does Hulk win anyway?

WBH is the only one that may possibly not fall over. Everyones elses punted into orbit

Stoic
Originally posted by Delta1938
So, either you didn't pay attention to the scenario, or you think Hulk is so above Hercules that he'll be unfazed from Hercules kicking him in the groin. If the later, I'd like to see why.

Nuts are just guts. The Hulk has immediately bounced back from having his heart ripped out of his body, and this was in his weaker grey form. I never said that Savage was so much above Herc in any way shape or form, but without PIS to aid him, it wouldn't take the Hulk very long to overtake Herc's level of power, and begin to beat up on him. Mega Brick meets Ultra Brick.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Really Carver? Good fight huh? No point asking if you even read the op. How exactly does Hulk win anyway?

WBH is the only one that may possibly not fall over. Everyones elses punted into orbit

Hulk wins by punching Hercules face off. He's stronger, faster, more durable and is the most powerful being on the planet. Hercules isn't ready for someone like Hulk.

cdtm

He gets a running start each time. Each version of Hulk is in the perfect stance for Herc to attack, and is unaware of what's about to happen, can't even see Herc. Hulk has at least almost fall in pain for Hercules to move on, and Herc gets no rest.

Gauntlet One

Savage Banner.

Professor Hulk.

Savage Hulk enraged.

WWH.

WBH.

laughing out loud wtf

This isn't a fight, this is a Homer Simpson's perfect movie.

Rao Kal El
Hulk wins by punching Hercules face off. He's stronger, faster, more durable and is the most powerful being on the planet. Hercules isn't ready for someone like Hulk.

Resident retard doesn't know how to read.

The only winner in here will be Carvy caressing for Hulk's balls after Herc destroys them

Stoic
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Resident retard doesn't know how to read.

The only winner in here will be Carvy caressing for Hulk's balls after Herc destroys them

Wouldn't they just grow/heal back up in seconds though? Hulk's HF is so fast that a wound healed up so fast that it healed around the hand that was touching the wound... He then had to re-injure himself in order to pull his hand free of the wound. As painful as a nut crushing shot would be, there is evidence that supports the Hulk having the constitution, and healing power to get back up within seconds. Without PIS to support Herc, the Hulk would literally be his worst nightmare.

Rao Kal El
So Hulk would not even almost fall in pain by hercs's nut shot? I must have missed the part in which his HF makes him impervious to pain. erm

Sentry disagrees, oh and Sentry knew at least he was in a fight and saw herc coming

Seroiusly the level at which you try to elevate Hulk is almost Carver like. IMO

cdtm
Wouldn't they just grow/heal back up in seconds though? Hulk's HF is so fast that a wound healed up so fast that it healed around the hand that was touching the wound... He then had to re-injure himself in order to pull his hand free of the wound. As painful as a nut crushing shot would be, there is evidence that supports the Hulk having the constitution, and healing power to get back up within seconds. Without PIS to support Herc, the Hulk would literally be his worst nightmare.

It's a nut shot.

An infant can kick a grown man right in a nuts and it'll hurt like hell.

Delta1938
Nuts are just guts. The Hulk has immediately bounced back from having his heart ripped out of his body, and this was in his weaker grey form. I never said that Savage was so much above Herc in any way shape or form, but without PIS to aid him, it wouldn't take the Hulk very long to overtake Herc's level of power, and begin to beat up on him. Mega Brick meets Ultra Brick.

No, it's far worse getting hit there than the abdomen. And your description shows you didn't actually pay attention to the topic.

I can't tell if you're just stupid and are trying to misdirect or if you're REALLY stupid and actually believe this despite reading the topic.

Delta1938

Anyways, even if this were Hulk fights back after getting kicked, considering the situation, you yourself have said anybody will go down over this.

Its pretty obvious that if someone like Herc was to kick you in the balls, no matter who you are, you are going to fall

So the great Carvatar has spoken. Hercules clears the gauntlet.

abhilegend
Did you just made it for Carver?

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
Did you just made it for Carver?

Of course not. I would never do something like that. shifty

Delta1938
Bump. Hercules clears.

DarkSaint85
Lol at the OP reading

carver9
Hulk stomps. Hercules would put up a good fight like he does against any Herald but in the end, Hulk is just too much. Its like pitting a Lion against a Leopard. He stops at Savage Hulk.

Delta1938
Hulk stomps. Hercules would put up a good fight like he does against any Herald but in the end, Hulk is just too much. Its like pitting a Lion against a Leopard. He stops at Savage Hulk.

Its pretty obvious that if someone like Herc was to kick you in the balls, no matter who you are, you are going to fall

He gets a running start each time. Each version of Hulk is in the perfect stance for Herc to attack, and is unaware of what's about to happen, can't even see Herc. Hulk has at least almost fall in pain for Hercules to move on , and Herc gets no rest.

You told us long ago that Hercules clears.

Delta1938
Bump.

He gets a running start each time. Each version of Hulk is in the perfect stance for Herc to attack, and is unaware of what's about to happen, can't even see Herc. Hulk has to at least almost fall in pain for Hercules to move on, and Herc gets no rest.

Gauntlet

Savage Banner.

Professor Hulk.

Savage Hulk enraged.

WWH.

WBH.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.