WBH/The Void vs OWAW Doomsday/Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
No bfr

Fight on a indestructible planet

Who wins

carver9
Powerful fight. Siding with team Void though. Doomsday did rip through powerful Probes but Hulk has...

And Void is just monstrous. Good fight though.

Surtur
Prime tanked a universe exploding guys. It's time to admit defeat. WBH explodes just by punching Prime. The Void kills himself because he knows he can't destroy a universe and thus SBP is f*cking unstoppable.

dynamix
i was gonna say, Prime is something serious too lol. This is a battle!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Surtur
Prime tanked a universe exploding guys. It's time to admit defeat. WBH explodes just by punching Prime. The Void kills himself because he knows he can't destroy a universe and thus SBP is f*cking unstoppable. that was guardian amped Superman prime that tanked the blast.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Insane Titan
that was guardian amped Superman prime that tanked the blast.

Actually it was noted that the amp was wearing off, and IIRC he reverted to normal age before the blast. Though it wasn't a tank, but still insane.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Delta1938
Actually it was noted that the amp was wearing off, and IIRC he reverted to normal age before the blast. Though it wasn't a tank, but still insane. it's was wearing but wasn't gone, as stated by Monarch. It's clear from his look his was still "Man' Prime.

Delta1938
it's was wearing but wasn't gone, as stated by Monarch. It's clear from his look his was still "Man' Prime.

Monarch explicitly states Prime used up the Guardian's energy.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/COUNTDOWN_TO_FC13-PG15.jpg

If you're going to try to argue he still had it because of "running out of juice," Monarch said earlier(when he thought he beat Prime) that he "relied on the yellow sun for his strength."

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/COUNTDOWN_TO_FC13-PG07.jpg

So, unless you argue because he was shrinking, the comic points to he used-up his amp.

carver9
Looking at Prime, he still had the Guardian energy in him. The only time we see him shrunk to normal is after the attack.

quanchi112
Prime tanked a universe exploding guys. It's time to admit defeat. WBH explodes just by punching Prime. The Void kills himself because he knows he can't destroy a universe and thus SBP is f*cking unstoppable. Absolutely ridiculous logic.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Looking at Prime, he still had the Guardian energy in him. The only time we see him shrunk to normal is after the attack.

So why did Monarch straight-up say he used it up, as opposed to almost used it up?

quanchi112
So why did Monarch straight-up say he used it up, as opposed to almost used it up? You are ignoring something about this showing. Care to find out what that is ?

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Absolutely ridiculous logic.

I was being sarcastic.

carver9
So why did Monarch straight-up say he used it up, as opposed to almost used it up?

Monarch sentence wasn't concrete though. He said "you're running out of juice" this means that power is still there. Then he goes on to say that he used up the Guardian amp. He then says "you're shrinking back to normal" which means that he hasn't fully shrunk down to his normal levels which also means he still had "juice" in him. So if we want concrete proof of if Prime still possessed the Guardian amp, then we can most def look at his size because normal Prime looks like this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60473/3569530-gl034-preview.jpg

quanchi112
I was being sarcastic. Then there's hope for you yet.

Delta1938
Monarch sentence wasn't concrete though. He said "you're running out of juice" this means that power is still there. Then he goes on to say that he used up the Guardian amp. He then says "you're shrinking back to normal" which means that he hasn't fully shrunk down to his normal levels which also means he still had "juice" in him. So if we want concrete proof of if Prime still possessed the Guardian amp, then we can most def look at his size because normal Prime looks like this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/60473/3569530-gl034-preview.jpg

So he says, before "you're running out of juice," that Prime was powered by the Sun, and says explicitly that he used-up the Guardian's energy, but that's irrelevant. Gotcha.

Insane Titan
Monarch explicitly states Prime used up the Guardian's energy.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/COUNTDOWN_TO_FC13-PG15.jpg

If you're going to try to argue he still had it because of "running out of juice," Monarch said earlier(when he thought he beat Prime) that he "relied on the yellow sun for his strength."

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/COUNTDOWN_TO_FC13-PG07.jpg

So, unless you argue because he was shrinking, the comic points to he used-up his amp. he said running out of juice, so he still had that power with in him as it hadn't ALL gone. Yeah was slowly Turing back the Boy prime, but as you can see by his stature he was still part man prime.

carver9
So he says, before "you're running out of juice," that Prime was powered by the Sun, and says explicitly that he used-up the Guardian's energy, but that's irrelevant. Gotcha.

When Prime received the amp from the Guardian, did he lose ability to pull power from the sun? I thought that Prime still had his Superman powers along with the amp?

Delta1938
he said running out of juice, so he still had that power with in him as it hadn't ALL gone. Yeah was slowly Turing back the Boy prime, but as you can see by his stature he was still part man prime.

If he explicitly referred to the Guardian's energy on "running out of juice," then I'd agree. But he did explicitly say the Guardian's energy was "used up."

When Prime received the amp from the Guardian, did he lose ability to pull power from the sun? I thought that Prime still had his Superman powers along with the amp?

Who knows what it did to him? But Monarch specifically said, "used up" about the Guardian's energy.

carver9
Sigh.

Insane Titan
If he explicitly referred to the Guardian's energy on "running out of juice," then I'd agree. But he did explicitly say the Guardian's energy was "used up."

Who knows what it did to him? But Monarch specifically said, "used up" about the Guardian's energy. he said the words "running out of juice" his appearance Is different from SBP , as when he grew to Man Prime.

yaadaveyaa
i think even at his peak sbp would lose this fight against the void

not sure with doomsday though

quanchi112
Void is too much for Prime or Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.