Lex Luthor Vs Dr. Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64293/1602493-action_comics_897.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.
Armor on armor battle.

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/114513/2562295-1276041_dr_doom_02_large.jpg

Cogito
Doom 10/10

Good fight thumb up

tkitna
Doom wins

Magnon
Lex stomps. His armor can give even Superman some trouble whereas a poor-man's-supes, Sentry, effortlessly tore Doom's armor apart.

Lex 10/10.

riv6672
Well, his armor's tailored with kryptonite/solar radiation weaponry to give Supes trouble.
Not trying to sell the armor short, but that IS a factor.

JayDaDon
And Dooms armor comes with Doom's shields which to say the very least, are gonna take a lot more than Lex can dish out.

Doom wins. Flawless victory.

riv6672
I fount either wins flawlessly, but yeah, those shields...

JayDaDon
Lex aint doin a gotdamned thing to them.

riv6672
Why not?

JayDaDon
The shields? The have feats against the infinity gauntlet and beyonder.

riv6672
Pretty good.

Decter
Doom

Glorificus
Doom stomps.

StiltmanFTW
Lex kneels before Doom.

deathslash
Doom beats luthor and then kicks superman's ass for not keeping his b*tch in line.

StiltmanFTW
What about abhi? How Doom punishes abhi?

riv6672
Guess its Doom's day today.

StiltmanFTW
Lol, too bad you weren't alive when Mindset was really posting.

Every day was a Doom's day haermm

riv6672
I've been alive longer than you and him put together, son.

StiltmanFTW
Not on KMC, you weren't. RL existence does not count, grandpa.

riv6672
I agree. To someone like you, who's never left their mom's basement, RL doesnt count. Carry on, KMC veteran. yes

Insane Titan
Originally posted by riv6672
I agree. To someone like you, who's never left their mom's basement, RL doesnt count. Carry on, KMC veteran. yes irony

riv6672
^^^This is why having my ignored users in my sig was always handy, it would save you guys so much time. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.