Falcon vs. Angel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. Classic versions.

2. Archangel (classic, before his X-Force days) vs. Captain Falcon.

zopzop
1) Falcon.
2) Archangel destroys him (unless CF had some sort of power upgrade I'm not aware of).

StiltmanFTW
Well, he does have a very durable suit (while Archangel is not even bulletproof) and Cap's shield, but aside from those, not much.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Well, he does have a very durable suit (while Archangel is not even bulletproof) and Cap's shield, but aside from those, not much.
True (shame about AA's durability but oh well). At the same time AA is INSANELY faster than him, has those toxin coated feather projectiles (he's punctured metal with them before wish I had the scan), and his wings act as full body shields as well as giant blades.

riv6672
1. Falcon

2. Warren

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
True (shame about AA's durability but oh well). At the same time AA is INSANELY faster than him, has those toxin coated feather projectiles (he's punctured metal with them before wish I had the scan), and his wings act as full body shields as well as giant blades.

Do you think his pinions would penetrate Sam's armor? His face is still exposed of course, but I'm assuming he is smart enough to shield it.

blair85
1. Falcon. Classic Angel is a teenager with wings.
2. Maybe Cap Falcon... Sam Wilson is a better fighter. And with the suit and shield, he might be able to take Archangel. Experience and equipment over enhanced physical abilities and bladed wings, I guess.

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Do you think his pinions would penetrate Sam's armor?
I don't know how strong his armor is. I remember Classic AA's feather darts penetrated 2 inch thick metal plate. Wish I had the scan so you could judge for yourself.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't know how strong his armor is. I remember Classic AA's feather darts penetrated 2 inch thick metal plate. Wish I had the scan so you could judge for yourself.

I believe you, those wings were always something... that's why Sabretooth piercing them was a helluva feat.

Anyway, Falcon's suit is... vibranium now, as far as I know? Leo or someone posted the scans. Zola put a f*cking truck on him and he was fine...

riv6672
Well they're definitely not getting through the shield. They could potentially damage Falcon's wings...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.