Karness Muur rating

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
0. What iteration is Karness's prime?

1. The weakest duelist that can defeat Karness Muur 7/10+ in sabers/physical combat only.

2. The strongest duelist Karness Muur beats 7/10+ in sabers/physical combat only.

3. The strongest person Karness Muur can beat in a Force only bout at a warehouse full of items of different mass (from 0.5kg to 3000kg).

4. The strongest person that can defeat Karness Muur for a small majority in a full battle.

JKBart
why u no post

Fated Xtasy
Y u no meme correctly?

JKBart
i love chaos

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart
i love chaos

Chaos don't love you tho

JKBart
it never does

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by JKBart
it never does

Aww. We do tho Bartlander smile

Syndicate
Caedus.
Mace.
Dooku.
Perhaps prime Krayt or RotJ Vader. More solidly, Tenebrous.

NewGuy01
1.) Obi-Wan, can't think of anyone else.

2.) Cade, maybe? Kyle Katarn, for sure.

3.) He should be more than capable of taking down Bane, Dooku, or Nox... Maybe like, Freedon Nadd?

4.) Naga Sadow, maybe?

NewGuy01
wut

Deronn_solo
LAL @ Tenwbrous being above Vader and Krayt.

SunRazer
Tenebrous being above Vader isn't hard to believe at all except for people who subscribe only to feats... in which case Rivi-Anu is a better telekinetic than Vader.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Tenebrous being above Vader isn't hard to believe at all except for people who subscribe only to feats...

Tenebrous is weaker than 67 BBY Plagueis, who is a lot weaker than 32 BBY Plagueis, who is roughly the same level as TPM Sidious who is significantly weaker than RotJ Sidious, whom Vader is 20% weaker than.

There's no tangible proof for Tenebrous to be more powerful than Vader, so yeah lol.

SunRazer
I've always taken the 80% to refer to potential power, not current, effective power.

Besides, technically, not all of those power improvements you mentioned are outright stated to be vast. That I'm aware of, they only have mentions of growing in power, not by any stated margin.

cs_zoltan
Sidious is afraid of Vader's potential even after Mustafar so that's wrong.

Unless you think Sidious would be afraid of someone 20% weaker than him.

SunRazer
You don't need to surpass somebody's potential for them to be afraid of you. 20% of something unquantifiable is damn hard to talk about, but regardless, I'd imagine that it's potentially a threat to your power, especially if they get amping devices/other people on their side.

SunRazer
Also, I never said that Tenebrous was definitely above Vader, just that it's not hard to believe, which it really isn't for all those people having Plagueis >>> Vader.

cs_zoltan
Kek, by that logic he should be afraid of everyone.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by SunRazer
Also, I never said that Tenebrous was definitely above Vader, just that it's not hard to believe, which it really isn't for all those people having Plagueis >>> Vader.

It's not hard, but there's no more evidence for Tene > Vader, than for Tulak > Vader. So I'm not gona put either above Vader until they put something on the table.

SunRazer
How so? There's no reason for Sidious to be afraid of people unless they're reasonably close to him in terms of potential power and can get hold of some powerful items or more comparably powerful people. Vader's one of the few people of the time that fit the criteria; therefore Vader was one of the few that Sheev actually regarded as a threat to his power. Another was Gethzerion, who was even weaker than Vader (canonically).

If you're nowhere near Sidious in terms of potential, then you really can't find a powerup that lets you truly threaten him; nor can you, along with another person who's comparably powerful to Sidious, triumph over him. The powerups/numbers elements only work with people who are already comparably powerful to Sidious in terms of potential.

The_Tempest
It's important to remember that Sheev was a paranoid narcissistic megalomaniac. Concern over rival Force users doesn't necessarily indicate that the Force user in question can beat him in a fight. He was concerned about season 3 Asajj Ventress and Jedi padawans in ROTS.

AncientPower
Agreed, Palpatine utterly wasted Maul and Savage yet saw them as threats.

SunRazer
Indeed.

cs_zoltan
That's hardly the same, him being wary of Vader was exclusively in context of his potential. While the others weren't.

SunRazer
Sheev's paranoia does extend to that, as well. Also, I was under the impression that he feared Ventress' potential as well - at least what it could mean for Dooku and the Separatists.

FreshestSlice
Maul and Savage definitely had the potential to overcome Sidious eventually. This forum's poleriding of Sidious is atrocious.

JKBart
This is Karness thread

Not Tenebrous thread again, **** Tenebrous

SunRazer
Well, regarding Muur, I don't know. He's definitely above Vector Vader by a noticeable amount at the very least, but Vader obviously gets two decades to grow. There's a quote about Vader being second only to Palpatine, but I don't believe that pertains to spiritual entities and the like. Not sure how I rank Muur against RotJ Vader at the moment.

Deronn_solo
Not top 10 Sith worthy.

SunRazer
Who makes it to your top ten, DC?

Deronn_solo
- Palpatine
- Vitiate
-Plagueis
- Darth Caedus
- Darth Vader
-Darth Krayt
- Exar Kun
- Marks Ragnos
- Ajunta Pall
- Darth Nihilus

In nor order in particular.

SunRazer
Acceptable.

Dark-Kenshin
Above Vader on the grounds of Vader fearing that he'd be trading one master for another were he to take Muur's talisman.

SunRazer
That takes place two decades before Vader's prime, and as I recall, there are numerous growths in power in between. It's entirely reasonable to suggest that RotJ Vader rivals or even supersedes Muur in power.

Syndicate
I think me and NG were the only ones to actually answer the question. xD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.