General Zod Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i65.tinypic.com/2py74es.jpg

vs

http://i64.tinypic.com/evcsch.jpg

abhilegend
Zod owns him.

hutchy1345
Max confidence gladiator might have a shot at it

Inedian
Zod wins.

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator in a brutal, satisfying battle.

tkitna
Just as he would beat Superman, Gladiator would beat Zod.

Delta1938
Originally posted by tkitna

laughing out loud No.

carver9

Insane Titan
Zod destroys Glads.

Cogito
lol

Gladiator has literally never done anything to suggest he'd beat Superman.

leonidas
lol literally. thumb up

abhilegend
And then you woke up.

zopzop
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Zod destroys Glads.

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9

You quoting him reminds me of you saying you know Superman and Wonder Woman well.

http://s3-static-ak.buzzfed.com/static/2015-09/3/12/campaign_images/webdr01/a-guy-sang-why-you-always-lying-and-became-an-ama-2-29106-1441298260-0_dblbig.jpg

Rao Kal El
Gladiator fails hard as always, pretty much like Carver fails

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
And then you woke up.

Gladiator would beat the **** out of that Dick Dastardly looking cornball.

Zack M
laughing out loud always the comedian.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Gladiator would beat the **** out of that Dick Dastardly looking cornball.

Let's BZ it. Superman versus Gladiator.

Rao Kal El
BAV is all bark an no bite. He will punk out of BZ.

He bitches and moans in every single thread everyday. But when challenged punks out.

He is busy loving his plus size female whale.

Basically he is a fu¢king pu$$y

Delta1938
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

He bitches and moans in every single thread everyday. But when challenged punks out.

He is busy loving his plus size female whale

Why are you saying bad things about his wife? She's a goddess. He said so, and you're supposed to believe whatever you see on the Internet!!

Zack M
laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet

You know, it all makes sense now that you've revealed you are a known Brokeback Bronco piece of shit. Did you piss Talib's bullet wound to make it feel better? sick Hey RAO, only a PUSSY talks his shit miles away in his hoe bag grandmother's basement. Come out the house, boy.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Delta1938
Why are you saying bad things about his wife? She's a goddess. He said so, and you're supposed to believe whatever you see on the Internet!!

Don't get made at me because you had to settle for some guys hair *******. That's your problem.

Zack M
BZ! BZ! BZ!

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Zack M
laughing out loud

You must be giddy thinking about your next Marvel/D.C. handicapped battle post.

Zack M
Don't avoid the BZ!

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Delta1938
Don't get made at me because you had to settle for some guys hair *******. That's your problem.

Oh, I'm not mad at all. I'm amused actually, because you were bringing this up as if anybody here gives a **** and it somehow meant you didn't get wrecked in the debate. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if you're married or lied about it.

And I take you're not going to accept my BZ challenge?

Zack M
Oh, I'm not mad at all. I'm amused actually, because you were bringing this up as if anybody here gives a **** and it somehow meant you didn't get wrecked in the debate. Honestly, it doesn't matter to me if you're married or lied about it.

He already ran away. You were right. sad

Blue Area Vet

You've never come close to wrecking me in a debate and RAO doesn't even debate, he just takes shits in public. And no, I'm not accepting whatever the hell that is so you can stop asking. Sorry, I don't even know how "BZ" functions and don't care.

Blue Area Vet
He already ran away. You were right. sad

And you are still Golgo, you lose.

Rao Kal El
You know, it all makes sense now that you've revealed you are a known Brokeback Bronco piece of shit. Did you piss Talib's bullet wound to make it feel better? sick Hey RAO, only a PUSSY talks his shit miles away in his hoe bag grandmother's basement. Come out the house, boy.

I already told you anyplace anytime, you punked out though cool

Zack M
And you are still Golgo, you lose.

And you're still a punk who ran away from a BZ.

Rao Kal El
You see Delta, the b1tch punked out.

Delta1938
You've never come close to wrecking me in a debate and RAO doesn't even debate, he just takes shits in public. And no, I'm not accepting whatever the hell that is so you can stop asking. Sorry, I don't even know how "BZ" functions and don't care.

You came here as a proud chihuahua who barks at everybody because you think you're a threat. More and more you've become a chihuahua who barks like he's a threat but as soon as someone gives a stern "STOP," you go whimpering, tail between legs, running to hide under the couch, leaving a trail of urine. Only to find momentary courage under the couch. Concessions accepted.

Rao Kal El
You came here as a proud chihuahua who barks at everybody because you think you're a threat. More and more you've become a chihuahua who barks like he's a threat but as soon as someone gives a stern "STOP," you go whimpering, tail between legs, running to hide under the couch, leaving a trail of urine. Only to find momentary courage under the couch. Concessions accepted.

thumb up

Blue Area Vet
I already told you anyplace anytime, you punked out though cool

Of course you did, shithead, because you know it isn't going to happen. That's precisely why a weak balless **** like you starts shit on the internet and waits for the mods to step in. Then you start copping pleas left and right. It's all a game of faggotry, rinse and repeat.

Zack M
Of course you did, shithead, because you know it isn't going to happen. That's precisely why a weak balless **** like you starts shit on the internet and waits for the mods to step in. Then you start copping pleas left and right. It's all a game of faggotry, rinse and repeat.

Don't beat yourself up. You're just not that good.

Blue Area Vet

laughing *****, you don't believe that for a second. You wish I would back off your sensitive little ass. I tell you what, give me a "firm stop" and see what happens. Test your theory, sheep ****er.

Blue Area Vet
Don't beat yourself up. You're just not that good.

Stop cupping RAO's balls, thanks.

Blue Area Vet
And you're still a punk who ran away from a BZ.

I didn't run from anything, I just don't play your stupid nerd olympics games. If you want to edge in that nerd shit, be my guest.

Delta1938
laughing *****, you don't believe that for a second. You wish I would back off your sensitive little ass. I tell you what, give me a "firm stop" and see what happens. Test your theory, sheep ****er.

I know saying otherwise makes you feel better.

Here's a pic of you being tough.

http://www.paghat.com/empireofthechihuahua/chi-tita2.jpg

Oh my.

Also, Zod wins.

Blue Area Vet
I know saying otherwise makes you feel better.

Here's a pic of you being tough.

http://www.paghat.com/empireofthechihuahua/chi-tita2.jpg

Oh my.

Also, Zod wins.

BOOOOO!!! DAFUC is wrong with you, you are supposedly a grown man and you think that's funny? That's PROVES what a ****ing corny ass nerd you are. Take that pic and BZ and stick it up RAO's ass.

ghostman
lmao blue area vet is in here like..

http://i.makeagif.com/media/12-14-2015/cO6pzN.gif

Zack M
BOOOOO!!! DAFUC is wrong with you, you are supposedly a grown man and you think that's funny? That's PROVES what a ****ing corny ass nerd you are. Take that pic and BZ and stick it up RAO's ass.

You can only run so far.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by ghostman
lmao blue area vet is in here like..

http://i.makeagif.com/media/12-14-2015/cO6pzN.gif

laughing that's exactly him thumb up

Delta1938

My, what big teeth you have!!!!!

For someone that fits in a purse.

You really don't have any room to talk about people not being adults. "****ing corny ass nerd?" The **** is this high school special ed level shit talking? The fact that you've argued so hard over us being "nerds" when you have your meltdowns shows you're projecting.

Also, Zod wins. Superior, more skilled, and just as if not more vicious. ****er was gonna kill his son to spite Superman.

Rao Kal El

Blue Area Vet
My, what big teeth you have!!!!!

For someone that fits in a purse.

You really don't have any room to talk about people not being adults. "****ing corny ass nerd?" The **** is this high school special ed level shit talking? The fact that you've argued so hard over us being "nerds" when you have your meltdowns shows you're projecting.

Also, Zod wins. Superior, more skilled, and just as if not more vicious. ****er was gonna kill his son to spite Superman.

Buuuut, you just posted a pic of a Chihuahua and you think it's funny. That's some shit losers do. Funny you should mention special education, something I have a certification in. Quick, what are the federally mandated categories of special education, since you know it so well.

carthage
Zod wrecks

Blue Area Vet
LMAO, when I see a challenge, I'll let you know. Right now a see an outcast trying to be cool while looking like a turd. Go flush yourself.

Zack M
Originally posted by carthage
Zod wrecks

I thought it might be closer.

Cogito
LMAO, when I see a challenge, I'll let you know. Right now a see an outcast trying to be cool while looking like a turd. Go flush yourself.

Serious question- why does Gladiator win in your opinion?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Serious question- why does Gladiator win in your opinion?

Stronger, better trained, just as brutal. A softer (mentality wise) Superman beats Zod; Gladiator is far less concerned about collateral damage and holding back and would unless hell. Gladiator is often a villain, but he's no jobber no matter how much D.C. fiends want to portray him that way. Read his mini. Look at his fight with Supreme.

Cogito
Stronger, better trained, just as brutal. A softer (mentality wise) Superman beats Zod; Gladiator is far less concerned about collateral damage and holding back and would unless hell. Gladiator is often a villain, but he's no jobber no matter how much D.C. fiends want to portray him that way. Read his mini. Look at his fight with Supreme.

Can you...give feats that demonstrate as much? Rather than just me having to blindly trust your statements?

Blue Area Vet
LMAO, so delta throws around special education but doesn't actually know what it is. He's pale ass is showing and it ain't pretty.

Blue Area Vet
Can you...give feats that demonstrate as much? Rather than just me having to blindly trust your statements?

Feat? I didn't mention any feats, I mentioned his training (actually raised to be a soldier/protector) and his brutality/lack of concern for his opponent or bystanders in fights. Why, are you totally unfamiliar with the character?

Delta1938
Buuuut, you just posted a pic of a Chihuahua and you think it's funny. That's some shit losers do. Funny you should mention special education, something I have a certification in. Quick, what are the federally mandated categories of special education, since you know it so well.

Being a passenger on the short bus doesn't mean you're actually driving it.

Also, assuming this is true..... laughing

Cogito
Feat? I didn't mention any feats
Trust me, I've noticed

I mentioned his training (actually raised to be a soldier/protector) and his brutality/lack of concern for his opponent or bystanders in fights. I can't quite place why, but for some reason this description feels like it applies to more than just Gladiator mmm

I must be thinking of another thread

Why, are you totally unfamiliar with the character?
I'm here waiting for you to educate me

Blue Area Vet
Being a passenger on the short bus doesn't mean you're actually driving it.

Also, assuming this is true..... laughing

laughing out loud You're mad as shit. I'll say it again, I am certified in special education, turd bucket. Know who the **** you are talking your shit too. Not my fault you come from a long line of painters and ditch diggers, trash.

Delta1938
laughing out loud You're mad as shit. I'll say it again, I am certified in special education, turd bucket. Know who the **** you are talking your shit too. Not my fault you come from a long line of painters and ditch diggers, trash.

laughing Keep barking.

Zack M
Stop running, BAV!

Blue Area Vet
Trust me, I've noticed

I can't quite place why, but for some reason this description feels like it applies to more than just Gladiator mmm

I must be thinking of another thread

I'm here waiting for you to educate me

That's not my job. Don't believe you either.

Blue Area Vet
Stop running, BAV!

Keep Running = Keep barking = "I don't have anything else to say after your sweeping pimp slap, BAV"

Zack M
Stop running! !!

-Pr-

What in the world makes you think that type of talk is appropriate?

You two need to take your squabble somewhere outside the forum before you both get banned.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by -Pr-
What in the world makes you think that type of talk is appropriate?

You two need to take your squabble somewhere outside the forum before you both get banned.

BAV does it in every single thread and I don't see anything happening at least to him. Hell even Bada has commented how BAV posts bring nothing to the forum yet he is still around insulting people...So...

Maybe getting rid of the disease will cause the immune system to not attack?

JBL
Wow. It looks like a bunch of superman worshippers are trying to gang up on a poster who did not vote for Zod/Superman. Gladiator would stomp Zod just like Supreme would.

StiltmanFTW
They're not actual fans of Superman, they've been simply infected with the abhi virus.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Wow. It looks like a bunch of superman worshippers are trying to gang up on a poster who did not vote for Zod/Superman. Gladiator would stomp Zod just like Supreme would.

How about we Battlezone Superman vs Gladiator? Or you gonna BAV out?

JBL
How about we Battlezone Superman vs Gladiator? Or you gonna BAV out? Who in their right mind would do a BZ on a forum that worships superman????. That would be like accusing the kkk of killing someone and the judge. DA, witnesses and jury are all sitting in the courtroom wearing their nice snow white gowns and hoods. A total waste of time.

Zack M
How about we Battlezone Superman vs Gladiator? Or you gonna BAV out?

He just did. wink

leonidas
gawd dam did this thread turn to utter sh!t.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Who in their right mind would do a BZ on a forum that worships superman????. That would be like accusing the kkk of killing someone and the judge. DA, witnesses and jury are all sitting in the courtroom wearing their nice snow white gowns and hoods. A total waste of time.

Would would do a Battlezone about Superman?

Except they actually did say that in a comic.

Superman has dynamic strength, and has for years now.

The argument that he doesn't is either born of ignorance or hate, imo.

Originally posted by JBL
No he does not. I tell you what, let me and you take this to a battlezone.

Hmmmmm.....

JBL
Would would do a Battlezone about Superman?

Hmmmmm..... Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kurse Is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
gawd dam did this thread turn to utter sh!t.

As all Superman-related threads do.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kruse is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

I'm not sure if you're so stupid you missed the point, or you're a little bit less stupid and are hoping your rant will distract from what I showed.

You bitched out like a little ***** over me challenging you to a Battlezone, when we've already gone over how all your excuses are bullshit. We both have to agree to judges to make it as fair as possible, and I think even you know your arguments are bullshit.

But you said nobody in their right mind would do a BZ with Superman involved here, yet I proved when you thought you could win, you had the courage to challenge someone.

Sadly I probably do have to spell it out for you. Not even pineapples will coax you into not lying your ass off.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kurse Is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

http://gif.co/rxr6.gif

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
Superman does not have dynamic strength, yet his fans will swear that he does. There has never been a case by any writer in DC, Marvel, Image or any other company that has said superman is peers to Thor, black Adam, Captain Marvel, BLue Marvel or any other strong character until he stops holding back or drops laughable mental blocks. Kurse Is stronger than superman as is a lot of characters. Dynamic strength is just an excuse to cover supermans butt when he gets beaten. He lost because he held back!!! Mental blocks were the reason he lost!!! Get real.

We know it and they know it. One fat ass excuse to keep fanboy hope alive.

Delta1938
We know it and they know it. One fat ass excuse to keep fanboy hope alive.

laughing That's why you're both terrified to do a Battlezone. And you're cheerleading an JBL being an idiot even by his standards. This is epic.

Insane Titan
Lol @ this thread. Glads has no feats to say he'd beat Superman.

quanchi112
Lol @ this thread. Glads has no feats to say he'd beat Superman. laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Sad little Backdown112 following me around again.

One_Angry_Scot
Lol @ this thread. Glads has no feats to say he'd beat Superman.

Very true. Gladiator's average is very poor to suggest a win for him. If we went on his highs that might be something else. And if he didn't job to everyone he would be considered one of the more High"er" Heralds. Perhaps even a Trans Tier based on what is remarked of him.

JBL
laughing That's why you're both terrified to do a Battlezone. And you're cheerleading an JBL being an yidiot even by his standards. This is epic. Your butthurt rants are laughable. Everybody knows you worship superman along with half this forum. Superman wins is the only thing your tiny brain can comprehend. Anything else sends you into butthurt little crybaby mode. But please do not ever stop, your love for him is a source of great entertainment to me. To bad you cannot channel that love for superman into the truth about that character. But you do have one thing in your favor, you have many equals here. For that you have my respect along with my laughter😉

Rao Kal El
Reading this from a self proclaimed wrestling god is amusing.

http://gif.co/velq.gif

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Your butthurt rants are laughable. Everybody knows you worship superman along with half this forum. Superman wins is the only thing your tiny brain can comprehend. Anything else sends you into butthurt little crybaby mode. But please do not ever stop, your love for him is a source of great entertainment to me. To bad you cannot channel that love for superman into the truth about that character. But you do have one thing in your favor, you have many equals here. For that you have my respect along with my laughter😉

I'm the one with the butthurt rant, and yet you're the one crying like a little *****. laughing You're terrified along with BAV to take-up a BZ. Anybody who isn't an idiot can see all your excuses are just excuses, and you were issuing a challenge when you thought you would win.

Check and mate.

JBL
Reading this from a self proclaimed wrestling god is amusing.

http://gif.co/velq.gif What's amusing is how you superman worshippers show up at the appointed time to protect good ole superman. Never late. LMAO😅

ghostman
delta1938..........dude youre arguing with a grown ass man pretending to be a c-list wrestler on an online comicbook debate forum, who has a history of having marvels babies on his chin and having a deep homosexual laced and centered hatred for superman. just let him be................

Decter
Zod

JBL
delta1938..........dude youre arguing with a grown ass man pretending to be a c-list wrestler on an online comicbook debate forum, who has a history of having marvels babies on his chin and having a deep homosexual laced and centered hatred for superman. just let him be................ Is that superman on the bottom of your page? Oh yes it is.... Right on schedule. Lol

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
What's amusing is how you superman worshippers show up at the appointed time to protect good ole superman. Never late. LMAO😅

Not as amusing as two but hurt grown ups bitching and moaning about Superman and punking out of BZ laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
What's amusing is how you superman worshippers show up at the appointed time to protect good ole superman. Never late. LMAO😅

laughing I wonder if they hear tornado horns in their heads?

Blue Area Vet
delta1938..........dude youre arguing with a grown ass man pretending to be a c-list wrestler on an online comicbook debate forum, who has a history of having marvels babies on his chin and having a deep homosexual laced and centered hatred for superman. just let him be................

Says the guy who has a pic of Superman's sexy neck as his signature pic. confused

Weren't you the idiot who voted Superman over Blue Marvel and King Hyperion? Speaks volumes abouthe how far gone you are.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
Your butthurt rants are laughable. Everybody knows you worship superman along with half this forum. Superman wins is the only thing your tiny brain can comprehend. Anything else sends you into butthurt little crybaby mode. But please do not ever stop, your love for him is a source of great entertainment to me. To bad you cannot channel that love for superman into the truth about that character. But you do have one thing in your favor, you have many equals here. For that you have my respect along with my laughter😉

Their collective intelligence is somewhere around a colony of bateria.

Zack M
Not as amusing as two but hurt grown ups bitching and moaning about Superman and punking out of BZ laughing out loud

thumb up laughing out loud

carver9
Superman fans are the worst. Full of drama.

https://thoughtsandopinionsofanangryblackwoman.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tumblr_m8zg1sbcoy1qatq26o1_500-e1377434633219.png

Blue Area Vet

https://thoughtsandopinionsofanangryblackwoman.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tumblr_m8zg1sbcoy1qatq26o1_500-e1377434633219.png

Purple = Symbolic of splattered Superman fanboy delusions?

carver9
Lol...right on point.

Zack M
BZ! BZ! BZ!

Insane Titan

https://thoughtsandopinionsofanangryblackwoman.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tumblr_m8zg1sbcoy1qatq26o1_500-e1377434633219.png god you're a phucking hypocrite.

Rao Kal El
Gladiator kneels befores ZOD

Delta1938
BZ! BZ! BZ!

All 3 talk a big game, but when challenged to back it, they all BAV out like the little BAVs they are. All 3. So we won't get it, because despite the brave face they put on, they have no confidence.

carver9
god you're a phucking hypocrite.

Lol at me being a hypocrite. Let me PM Quan to keep you quiet.

Delta1938
Lol at me being a hypocrite. Let me PM Quan to keep you quiet.

But you are one. A massive hypocrite. And you, JBL and BAV together have less confidence combined than Gladiator did here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125404/4537304-3879351206-27233.png

Insane Titan
Lol at me being a hypocrite. Let me PM Quan to keep you quiet. you've just proved me point again with your post , pussy.

carver9
you've just proved me point again with your post , pussy.

How many Victoria Secret coupons do you have? I'm sure that's your favorite shopping spot.

Delta1938
How many Victoria Secret coupons do you have? I'm sure that's your favorite shopping spot.

laughing You crazy.

quanchi112
Lol at me being a hypocrite. Let me PM Quan to keep you quiet. laughing out loud

JBL
But you are one. A massive hypocrite. And you, JBL and BAV together have less confidence combined than Gladiator did here.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125404/4537304-3879351206-27233.png Cool scan. There is a shadow moon and a planet that needs to be destroyed so I'm going to let gladiator try and destroy the planet and let superman destroy the shadow moon. Ok I just got word that they competed their mission, can we please send a medical ship to pick up supermans limp body? Lol

abhilegend
If only that planet was moving at a high speed and even plot device Zatanna was unable to deal with it.

Oh right, Gladiator got raped by a random character right after that.

https://m.vk.com/photo-64536223_321923458?list=post-64536223_5644
https://m.vk.com/photo-64536223_321923461?list=post-64536223_5644
https://m.vk.com/photo-64536223_321923466?list=post-64536223_5644

Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth three issues later.

Superman>>>>Grey Hulk>>>>>Gladiator.

thumb up

Insane Titan
How many Victoria Secret coupons do you have? I'm sure that's your favorite shopping spot. how many times do you have be a gutless f*ggot?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Cool scan. There is a shadow moon and a planet that needs to be destroyed so I'm going to let gladiator try and destroy the planet and let superman destroy the shadow moon. Ok I just got word that they competed their mission, can we please send a medical ship to pick up supermans limp body? Lol

Of only there wasn't context you were leaving out, like what Abhi cited and that it was made of energy(which actually is worse than solid matter here) that DRAINS Superman. Then you might have a point.

Also concessions accepted on the fact that you will give a Battle zone challenge involving Superman when you think you'll win. But against me? You've wet yourself.

JBL
If only that planet was moving at a high speed and even plot device Zatanna was unable to deal with it.

Oh right, Gladiator got raped by a random character right after that.

https://m.vk.com/photo-64536223_321923458?list=post-64536223_5644
https://m.vk.com/photo-64536223_321923461?list=post-64536223_5644
https://m.vk.com/photo-64536223_321923466?list=post-64536223_5644

Grey Hulk destroyed an asteroid twice the size of Earth three issues later.

Superman>>>>Grey Hulk>>>>>Gladiator. Hulk had to take gladiator to a nuclear power plant and throw him into radiation to put him down. Want to see hulk knocking out superman without anything but his fists?? 😂 Guess which superman it was? 😉

thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

Man did you **** up even for you.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL

Haha, what? Hulk literally dragged Gladiator's broken body in the reactor for sheer spite. Gladiator was already down for the first count.

Superman literally no sold hulk's punches in that comic and was literally several steps above Hulk in strength. He was considered a planet mover while Hulk was at Mountain level strength.

That's the last comic you would want to cite.

JBL
Haha, what? Hulk literally dragged Gladiator's broken body in the reactor for sheer spite. Gladiator was already down for the first count.

Superman literally no sold hulk's punches in that comic and was literally several steps above Hulk in strength. He was considered a planet mover while Hulk was at Mountain level strength.

That's the last comic you would want to cite. Show me superman destroying a planet. It was gladiators own heat vision that stunned him. Hulk even noted that gladiators face should have been meat sauce but instead gladiator was still coming. Hulk has knocked out superman, knocked him into outer space and was about to overpower superman in less than a minute. Gladiator did not care or cite that hulk was a threat to him whereas superman was concerned and started looking like a punk when hulk was about to bust his chest wide open, pre-crisis superman got knocked out by hulk. Live with it.

Rao Kal El
http://gif.co/toXL.gif

-Pr-
No crossovers. No bashing. Of course, you're all supposed to know this already instead of acting like douchebags.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Show me superman destroying a planet.

Gladly.

It was gladiators own heat vision that stunned him. Hulk even noted that gladiators face should have been meat sauce but instead gladiator was still coming.

Yes, Hulk overpowered his HV and stunned him. That's such a great feat for Gladiator.

laughing out loud

Hulk never koed Superman. He broke out of a bearhug from a holding back Superman who didn't know much about him. That's also from a different crossover.

Later Superman nearly oneshotted Hulk and casually tossed him to another state.

It was a contest whether Hulk can even move Superman. Not hurt him, merely move him and Hulk was angrier than ever due to Doom's device.

Superman was merely annoyed by his suckerpunch.

Hey, at least you can be proud of Gladiator talking Gambit's attacks.

Or Corsair's lasers.

Oh wait....

abhilegend
No crossovers. No bashing. Of course, you're all supposed to know this already instead of acting like douchebags.
Sorry.

JBL
Gladly.

It was gladiators own heat vision that stunned him. Hulk even noted that gladiators face should have been meat sauce but instead gladiator was still coming.

Yes, Hulk overpowered his HV and stunned him. That's such a great feat for Gladiator.

laughing out loud

Hulk never koed Superman. He broke out of a bearhug from a holding back Superman who didn't know much about him. That's also from a different crossover.

It was a contest whether Hulk can even move Superman. Not hurt him, merely move him and Hulk was angrier than ever due to Doom's device.

Or Corsair's lasers.

Oh wait.... Don't forget the gas station that knocked out gladiator, oh wait.....

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL

laughing out loud

Or Corsair's lasers.

Oh wait.... Don't forget the gas station that knocked out gladiator, oh wait.....

Man, you're pretty bad at using the quote function.

I'm giving you the chance to salvage your dignity and I reissue the Superman vs Gladiator Battlezone challenge. None of your excuses about bias judges are relevant since A: the board is nowhere near what you're claiming it is and B: we both have to agree on judges, so there's certainly no excuse for you to cry unfair judging.

Anything but a "yes" or "no" will be an accepted concession that you have absolutely no confidence but don't want to admit I'd destroy you.

Rao Kal El
I bet JBL punks out, it's on his nature, jusl like BAV and Carvy

carver9
I decided to visit the thread hoping that the whining minimized. Came in here to see some ruffNess since the majority on the forum is men. As soon as I started reading i seen nothing but...

Anyways, Gladiator rips Zod in half.

Rao Kal El
Gladiator kneels before Zod just like Coward9 kneels before men and hulk's penis thumb up

Blue Area Vet
I decided to visit the thread hoping that the whining minimized. Came in here to see some ruffNess since the majority on the forum is men. As soon as I started reading i seen nothing but...

Anyways, Gladiator rips Zod in half.

laughing

Gladiator would turn that old war horse into a glue stick. The flamers burn themselves out.

Insane Titan

Anyways, Gladiator rips Zod in half. Bwhahahaha pure bred pussy.

carver9
Bwhahahaha pure bred pussy.

Haven't seen you post in a while. My boy Quan wrecked shop on you yet again.

StiltmanFTW
Carver.

It's ANAL TIME.

Rao Kal El
Well they will keep whining and crying about it, you could give them the chance to back up their claims, but they will always punk out, they will keep crying though.

That's how cowards work.

Insane Titan
Haven't seen you post in a while. My boy Quan wrecked shop on you yet again. more pussy talk from the retard. Why don't you call back up again with "your boy" hahaha idiot.

It's good now all the forum see you for what you are.

JBL
Man, you're pretty bad at using the quote function.

I'm giving you the chance to salvage your dignity and I reissue the Superman vs Gladiator Battlezone challenge. None of your excuses about bias judges are relevant since A: the board is nowhere near what you're claiming it is and B: we both have to agree on judges, so there's certainly no excuse for you to cry unfair judging.

Anything but a "yes" or "no" will be an accepted concession that you have absolutely no confidence but don't want to admit I'd destroy you. Don't make me laugh. The mere fact that multiple superman worshippers are already running their traps should tell you it's a waste of time when someone Tries to educate people about superman. Tell me this, how many superman worshippers are already here running their traps insulting other posters because they say Zod/Superman would lose? Proof is in the pudding pal. Your request I'd rejected.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Don't make me laugh. The mere fact that multiple superman worshippers are already running their traps should tell you it's a waste of time when someone Tries to educate people about superman. Tell me this, how many superman worshippers are already here running their traps insulting other posters because they say Zod/Superman would lose? Proof is in the pudding pal. Your request I'd rejected.

In other words

http://gif.co/u0iO.gif

StiltmanFTW
Superman sucks, h1 likes him

Insane Titan

In other words

http://gif.co/u0iO.gif laughing out loud thumb up

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superman sucks, h1 likes him

Here you go Stilt, now go and play stick out tongue

http://www.topwelt.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/4-Wolverine.jpg

Time-Immemorial
http://s33.postimg.org/jxzm4mvm3/vegeta.jpg

Time-Immemorial
Bwhahahaha pure bred pussy.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

SCORE!!!!

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Don't make me laugh. The mere fact that multiple superman worshippers are already running their traps should tell you it's a waste of time when someone Tries to educate people about superman. Tell me this, how many superman worshippers are already here running their traps insulting other posters because they say Zod/Superman would lose? Proof is in the pudding pal. Your request I'd rejected.

If you're not making such an obvious lie, and you actually believe this, then you need help.

But I think you're just afraid and not able to see you'd look better being quiet than making your excuses.

Concessions accepted.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by JBL

DUDE, YOUR SIG SUCKS!!

PLEASE CHANGE IT!!

-K-M-
Here you go Stilt, now go and play stick out tongue

http://www.topwelt.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/4-Wolverine.jpg

http://static.tumblr.com/mrbsefp/rdhly6dto/awkward_smile.gif

carver9
more pussy talk from the retard. Why don't you call back up again with "your boy" hahaha idiot.

It's good now all the forum see you for what you are.

You try to hard to accomplish something that will never happen. Give up.

Time-Immemorial
Shut up Carverthumb up

https://s32.postimg.org/n7iiw2ca9/dragonball_super_vegeta_pacifier_xd_by_xxdigira.png

quanchi112
You try to hard to accomplish something that will never happen. Give up. IT needs to chill out and relax to a Goosebumps film.

-Pr-
Closed.

Delta, JBL, IT, Rao and several others, you guys have been asked over and over to cut this shit out, but your refusal to act with at least a little sense means that it's just not worth asking anymore.

Badabing
You all are very lucky Pr closed this thread. Had this nonsense gone on any longer and several of you would have had a least a week off. When a mod says stop, then stop.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.