Who is the strongest being Anakin can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
1. In Sabers 2. In Force 3. In All-Out

Does he have a cap or no? smile

Emperordmb
1. Planet assimilating Abeloth with hundreds of lightsaber wielding bodies
2. The Father
3. The Father

Beniboybling
yes

The Ellimist
Second-half of his duel against Dooku Anakin:

1. RotS Sidious
2. Galen Marek
3. Vader to Sidious depending on conditions

Sinious
Anakin fighting Sidious is literally the same as a hot girl orgasming while having low quality sex. She'll never finish before him. smile

Same as the hot chick, he needs to reach that special place, but it will take a lot more time and is dependent on circumstances, where the likes of Revan will blast him before he ever gets to use his "no cap" powers. Not even gonna entertain the idea of Anakin having a chance against ROTS Sidious.

The Ellimist
What if the guy has a hard time shooting? What if the girl is a lesbian with another woman? False assumptions tbh.

It's also not necessary for Anakin to get into that mindstate only after the fight starts - he could begin the fight in it, or that could even be why there's a fight in the first place. Anakin can defeat Sidious given the right parameters.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by The Ellimist
. Anakin can defeat Sidious given the right parameters.

Palpatine's political prowess and mastery of evil do not allow this rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Sinious
What if the guy has a hard time shooting? What if the girl is a lesbian with another woman? False assumptions tbh.

It's also not necessary for Anakin to get into that mindstate only after the fight starts - he could begin the fight in it, or that could even be why there's a fight in the first place. Anakin can defeat Sidious given the right parameters. Ew, homosexuality is a sin.

Well, in case anyone didn't get that, I said a hot chick so you assume the guy will finish quickly, which makes sense since the analogy is referring to guys like Revan being able to bring about his full power instantly, where Anakin and his master can get chocked by Ventress when he isn't in the mood. I'll let that one slide, though, since TCW is full of stuff like that, but it is still evident by the fight you've mentioned in your first post that Anakin cannot operate on that level unless he is mentally pushed.

Yeah, it's amusing that you have to specify shit like "Anakin sees Sidious raping Padme. Who wins?" so that Anakin can have a chance. thumb up

The Ellimist
RotS Anakin >>> TCW Anakin.

It doesn't have to be that extreme - the point is that you're assuming Anakin has to begin the fight apathetic and then get laser focused, rather than starting with the latter. I mean, it's not tough to think that he would let loose at the start of a fight if the reason for doing that is tied so closely with the reason why there'd be a fight in the first place.

Anakin was consciously holding back against Dooku in RotS, for example.

Darth Abonis
Valkorion

FreshestSlice
Mother****er can't put a cap on this furnace heart. You'll only get burned. Even Anakin can't defeat Anakin.

Syndicate
Dooku. smile

JKBart
Originally posted by Beniboybling
1. In Sabers 2. In Force 3. In All-Out

Does he have a cap or no? smile

depends on a writer

Sinious
RotS Anakin >>> TCW Anakin.

Do you sincerely believe that makes sense though? Not really. I think that Anakin's performance varies so much that it is actually impossible to use him in threads without specifying his mood. Isn't that what Dooku was going for in the first place? To bring out the potential power that even Sidious refers to as "possibly greater than mine"?

Anakin is the ultimate anomaly in the Force. Even the likes of Nihilus don't come close. Is Anakin capable of having moments where he surpasses Sheev? Sure, the Mortis Arc made that clear, but is 23 years old Anakin really capable of defeating ROTS Sidious without something mid-fight or pre-fight pushing him there? I really don't think so. I mean, can you even give me an instance where Anakin starts a fight with full power, or reaches top tier level without specific circumstances that push him there?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Sinious
Do you sincerely believe that makes sense though?

Isn't that outright stated in the database or something? And it's probably the most reasonable re-interpretation of Anakin's "my powers have doubled" statement. It's not like Anakin hasn't undergone massive power-ups before.

I think the OP implies a peak performance Anakin.

Wait, where does Sidious say that?

Against Dooku though, Anakin was consciously holding back - it's not like he was trying really hard and then needed some extra one-time boost to beat him.

DarthAnt66
Anakin's better than Vader.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Syndicate
Dooku. smile

Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Lol.

Rebel95
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
r u being serious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.