Darth Vader in Rouge One Details

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
/watch?v=5dMbiP58J18

FreshestSlice
That accent gave me cancer.

Syndicate
Actually pretty excited. The movie sounds like it has a similar plot to A New Dawn which I enjoyed.

Zenwolf
What...? So what was Vader doing for 19 years exactly, that the Rebels don't know anything about him?...

Also he's competing with someone to stand by the Emperor....yet logically, Vader shouldn't need to do that as he is an apprentice to the Emperor and would already have a high standing with the Imperial military.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Also he's competing with someone to stand by the Emperor....yet logically, Vader shouldn't need to do that as he is an apprentice to the Emperor and would already have a high standing with the Imperial military. We know from the Darth Vader comics however that Sidious was considering replacing him post-Mustafar, so that's not really true.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
We know from the Darth Vader comics however that Sidious was considering replacing him post-Mustafar, so that's not really true.

Yeah, but he's currently wading through his replacements, he's already trashed Karbin and the Twins. I don't think this guy would be of any real threat to him, as Sidious was seeking an apprentice. It's not like Sidious was wanting to replace Vader with just any random guy.

FreshestSlice
Unless this dude is Force Sensitive, which he isn't since he apparently has to follow "teh rulez" I hardly see the point.

blair85
Okay. Getting more exited about this.

As for other OT characters that might appear...R2-D2 and C-3PO have been in all of them so far. And both are owned by rebels who should be active by this point in the timeline.

Beniboybling
Yeah, but he's currently wading through his replacements, he's already trashed Karbin and the Twins. I don't think this guy would be of any real threat to him, as Sidious was seeking an apprentice. It's not like Sidious was wanting to replace Vader with just any random guy. No he hasn't friend, Rogue One predates that. smile

Zenwolf
No he hasn't friend, Rogue One predates that. smile

I know that...but if suped up cybrogs, created by the greatest tech genius in the galaxy with the best technology can't even hold up against to Vader why would a regular man do so?

NewGuy01
Why did Tarkin outrank Vader in ANH?

&they may be hoping to provide some tie-ins to the Knights of Ren for the ST.

Zenwolf
Tarkin was incharge of the Death Star, so there he did outrank Vader, but that's because of Tarkin's position where he was. But that's not what I'm saying here.

Beniboybling
I know that...but if suped up cybrogs, created by the greatest tech genius in the galaxy with the best technology can't even hold up against to Vader why would a regular man do so? Well maybe its not about being an apprentice, but being Palpatine's #2, after all after the Death Star incident, Vader was placed beneath Admiral Whomeveritwas.

Zenwolf
Well maybe its not about being an apprentice, but being Palpatine's #2, after all after the Death Star incident, Vader was placed beneath Admiral Whomeveritwas.

I guess.

The_Tempest
Rouge One lmao.

Also, the video link no longer works for me.

NewGuy01
Take it easy on Ant. He's Puerto Rican, so he can bearly english. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.