Agent Orange vs Sinestrollax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Go!

Decter
Sinestro

Surtur
Does Sinestrollax have power that in comparable to Hal Jordan when he was possessed? Though it wasn't actually Parralax that made him that strong.

Estacado
Sinestrollax as shown in the books recent years.

Galan007
Good thread.

Both technically have access to the full power of their respective Corps... But I suppose having absorbed the Parallax entity itself might make Sinestro more powerful..? On the other hand, Larf should technically have more potential power at his disposal, given that he has conserved the energy of the Orange light for eons--only using it when he's absolutely HAD to(unlike the other Corps.)

That said, I'm not really sure... mmm

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
Good thread.

Both technically have access to the full power of their respective Corps... But I suppose having absorbed the Parallax entity itself might make Sinestro more powerful..? On the other hand, Larf should technically have more potential power at his disposal, given that he has conserved the energy of the Orange light for eons--only using it when he's absolutely HAD to(unlike the other Corps.)

That said, I'm not really sure... mmm
I was thinking about the same.
That's why I made the thread.

Zack M
One killed the Guardians easily and one killed the Controllers easily. Hmmm... mmm

Galan007
^ The Guardians were weakened when Sinestrollax killed them:
http://i.imgur.com/7VfVDJ6.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.