Star Wars: Rape Compilation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
Noticed Freshest's being used like an old hanky recently so I thought I'd make a compilation thread for KMC's greatest rapes.

Grand Master Bart.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>Obi-Wan gets TK'd in every duel
>Force doesn't decide anything

You should probably find the nearest tree, and hang yourself from it.

Originally posted by JKBart
> When he got gripped by Asajj he was going against both her and Durge at the same time, poisoned and weakened smile
> Force never had any impact in his fights with Asajj in TCW
> In RotS book and comic book the kick was more important than the Force usage which was only a finisher smile
> Dooku didn't do anything with the Force against him in AotC
> Anakin attacked with the Force only once in RotS
> Obi got successfully choked out in the Sith Hunters comic
> He got captured with the Force in TCW after ****ing starship crash barely able to stand and recognizing Maul only when he was close smile
> When Maul retaliated with the Force he just temporarily removed Kenobi from the fight only to escape and run from Obi-Wan again smile smile
> When he got Force Wave'd by enraged Savage he just hit the wall and returned to the fight

kill self smile smile smile

Beniboi.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Who are you to claim this game is inaacurate to the continuity, Beni?

Originally posted by Beniboybling
*inaccurate wink

Anyway, lol, the source states Bastila can be considered in this way within the contexts of the game, nowhere is it stated they apply to continuity at large. The burden of proof is therefore on you to prove otherwise, and considering that again this source contradicts what we know to be the truth, you'll come up empty.

If you yourself see a rape occur on the forum please report it here. Rape is a serious matter that needs to be documented.

Deronn_solo
Almost every time you debate, you're being anally violated Syndi, kek.

Nephthys
I'd like to submit this thread as you raping yourself.

Cancur.

Syndicate
Hmmmm. Is self rape a thing?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd like to submit this thread as you raping yourself.

Cancur.

ILS
Syndicate, if you wanted someone to relate to you could have just gone here:

http://rape.supportgroups.com/

Syndicate
Looks too PC to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.