Darth Vader new suit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
So I read somewhere a while back (don't remember where I saw it) that apparently around the time of ROTJ a new suit was being made for Vader that was more advanced and would give him more mobility, but he never got it because he died before it was finished. Does anyone know if this is true?

The Ellimist
Legends or Canon?

Rebel95
Not sure, I don't even remember where I saw this it was a couple weeks ago. Just thought of it now for some reason.

Darth Abonis
Well in Legends, they were going to give him a new suit but they would have to disconnect his prosthetics and turn off his life support, so Vader opted not to do it. Sorry, don't know what source is that from, I just vaguely remember it.

Syndicate
Yeah you're right. He didn't want to take the risk that he'd be killed while helpless.

Nephthys
They should make him blue and white and give him lightning powers.

Zenwolf
There ya go, although I find it kinda bull he wouldn't survive the operation, but /shrug.

Kurk
Haha weak @$$ Vader.

Rebel95
Interesting. Good looks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.