What does Chancellor Palpatine do when Dooku calls him in a tight moment?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Say Sidious is in an office meeting or something and Dooku calls. Does he just excuse himself, run into the closet, throw on a cloak, and answer?

Any special ringtones for when Dooku is calling so he doesn't answer it during an "inconvenient" moment?

Always the small details that matter ya know.

JKBart
I guess Palpatine just murders his guests, dumps the corpses, mindwipes the guards and that's it smile

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
I guess Palpatine just murders his guests, dumps the corpses, mindwipes the guards and that's it smile
What if the guests are jedi?

Darth Abonis
This is a good question. I assume that their are specific holonet channels that are reserved for certain persons, and the line between Dooku and Sidious is likely coded. Also, since Palpatine is a master manipulator, I'm sure he can schedule things around Dooku calls.

Emperordmb
The same way any double agent/infiltrator keeps their communications secret :/

Kurk

AncientPower
Because Sheev Palpatine is the illusion, not the reality.

Beniboybling
Yeah, Sidious wants to appear to Dooku as his master and a Sith Lord.

And I get the impression that considering Sidious replies to Dooku's communication instantly and fully robed that they are prearranged.

Kurk
Still it's funny that he does. Does he fly out to Coruscant's industrial sector every time? Or does he really go hide in the coat closet?

AncientPower
He does have farsight, by the way.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
Still it's funny that he does. Does he fly out to Coruscant's industrial sector every time? Or does he really go hide in the coat closet? Well as a senator he communicated with Gunray from his HQ there, so most probably, I doubt he'd risk an interruption.

On the topic of Sidious' garb though, you've got to remember that Dooku is not the only one he's communicated with. Grievous, Ventress and potentially other disciples of Dooku have reported to him. There is also the possibility, however unlikely, that his communication could be intercepted, or eavesdropped on, so it's only fitting he keeps his identity concealed and maintains his Sith persona at all times.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.