Mr.Majestic VS Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
who takes this?

round 1. no kusars for maj

round 2. kusars allowed

abhilegend
Majestic.

JBL
Kallark does to him what he did to Hyperion.

carver9
Gladiator wins.

cdtm
Tough one.

Kallark might be faster, considering he flies around the universe at hundreds of multiples of light speed under his own steam while Maj needed a propulsion device (Even if he was steering it manually.)

Majestic does have one or two feats that narrow that gap, though. Flying about 13 light in about a half a minute or less (However long it took him to finish a few thought balloons) should put him up there... Plus, reacting to an incoming teleporter within a nanosecond.

Zack M
Majestic.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
who takes this?

round 1. no kusars for maj

round 2. kusars allowed

Have those blades ever damaged anyone

ghostman
Originally posted by cdtm
Tough one.

Kallark might be faster, considering he flies around the universe at hundreds of multiples of light speed under his own steam while Maj needed a propulsion device (Even if he was steering it manually.)

Majestic does have one or two feats that narrow that gap, though. Flying about 13 light in about a half a minute or less (However long it took him to finish a few thought balloons) should put him up there... Plus, reacting to an incoming teleporter within a nanosecond.

combat speed=/= travel speed.

abhilegend
Tough one.

Where is Gladiator flying across the universe?

ghostman
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Have those blades ever damaged anyone

majestic was able to cut himself with the blades

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ghostman
majestic was able to cut himself with the blades

Sexy

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sexy Keeo your s and m fantasies out of these threads. It's a family site.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by quanchi112
Keeo your s and m fantasies out of these threads. It's a family site.

Oh quan how i truly 💘 when u post

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Where is Gladiator flying across the universe?

Reed measured him flying around at 100c once or twice. There's been stories where he's just cruising the universe under his own power, dipping into red suns for the fun of it and such.

abhilegend
Reed measured him flying around at 100c once or twice. There's been stories where he's just cruising the universe under his own power, dipping into red suns for the fun of it and such.
100c is nothing for space faring characters. To even cross solar system in a short time you will have to go faster than that.

Yes, he can fly into space. That doesn't means he is crossing across universe and shit like that.

tkitna
Glads wins

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Glads wins

Even with the blades?

Majestic has better feats right?

Zack M
Majestic is a better fighter and just as strong, if not stronger with the planetary feats. Plus, those blades give him an advantage.

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator, Majestic more than not with the blades I guess. Why are we even discussing a handicapped match, though?

cdtm
100c is nothing for space faring characters. To even cross solar system in a short time you will have to go faster than that.

Yes, he can fly into space. That doesn't means he is crossing across universe and shit like that.

There's also the time dilation defying feat. Something Thor needed a belt to negate.

abhilegend
There's also the time dilation defying feat. Something Thor needed a belt to negate.
Alternate Gladiator.

Delta1938
Alternate Gladiator.

And didn't Majestic make some brand new invention in a nanosecond or something to remove an object molecular ly bonded with a building or something? And had to scrap and start over like half way through?

8swords
bump

abhilegend
Majestic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.