Moonfall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Roland Emmerich's next film

a script that he wrote with his 2012 collaborator Harald Kloser and Spencer Cohen

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/roland-emmerichs-next-moonfall-will-literally-have-the-sky-falling-133

Patient_Leech
Armageddon 2, anyone?

HelloLove
Moon falls on earth, Armageddon part II?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by HelloLove
Moon falls on earth, Armageddon part II?
You be trollin'

Flyattractor
Wasn't that Spaceship in ID4-2 that landed on the Earth as big as the moon? We survived that so I don't see the big deal.

CPT Space Bomb
I watched Independence Day: Resurgence out of respect for the first one. I wish I hadn't. It was shit. I will NOT be watching any more Roland Emmerich films unless they get AMAZING reviews from here on out.

Kazenji
Depends on what your definition of "amazing is.

Patient_Leech
Roland Emmerich doing what he does in just about every movie he's made...

xx97DuHGr2o

Robtard
OMG, the Moon is falling!!1!

jaden_2.0
https://ssb.wiki.gallery/images/b/bb/SSBU_spirit_Moon.png

Patient_Leech
Moontroll?

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Roland Emmerich doing what he does in just about every movie he's made...

xx97DuHGr2o
Man I love big budget popcorn flicks like this. yes

steverules_2
Seems similar to this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_ (miniseries)

riv6672
Originally posted by steverules_2
Seems similar to this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impact_ (miniseries)

eek! laughing

Impediment
Hard pass.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by riv6672
Man I love big budget popcorn flicks like this. yes

Yeah, I confess: It looks like some potential stupid fun.

I'm planning to rewatch Day After Tomorrow and 2012 soon.

Old Man Whirly!
Reminds me of an Authority arc called God.

riv6672
Yeah, I confess: It looks like some potential stupid fun.

I'm planning to rewatch Day After Tomorrow and 2012 soon.
^^^Ah, yeah!
Both good movies. Turn off the brain, crack open the six pack.

Hell, I even got a few laughs out of the very awful THE CORE. Like the scene where birds start crashing into things, and from out of nowhere was a fish! big grin

irb1sGoYirg

jaden_2.0
Moontroll?

Never played Majora's Mask?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Never played Majora's Mask?

Negative.

But that's an awesome moon.

https://c.tenor.com/bZ71pdjE0rAAAAAC/futurama-mooning.gif

jaden_2.0
You have to stop the moon crashing into the planet. It was an awesome game.

jaden_2.0
So this makes Independence Day: Resurgence look like Dune

Somehow Haley Berry goes from Oscar winning actress to "I don't give a fůck anymore, just give me enough money and I'll do anything"

You'd swear someone just gave a giant CGI budget to the guys who make the Sharknado movies.

In other.. it was AWESOME!!!

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
is this worth watching free of charge

Robtard
Originally posted by Robtard
OMG, the Moon is falling!!1!

jaden_2.0
So long as you don't mind saying in your head "sure, why not!" A lot then you won't mind it.

Like...the space shuttle just got smashed by a giant moon rock the same size as it but didn't immediately get obliterated?...sure, why not

The moon's gravity is going to suck all the oxygen off the planet but only 1 person dies from it then literally minutes later all the air comes back again? Sure, why not

We can launch the space shuttle in literally 28 minutes with a broken engine and all the ground crew having left except 2 guys? Sure, why not.

A super AI wiped put a vastly more advanced version of humanity in the past and they somehow never realised that they could've beat the AI with a simple EMP weapon? Sure, why not.

Kazenji
The movie bombed and i'm sure Roland Emmerich is gonna have a sook about it and blame the troubles on Marvel movies.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Kazenji
The movie bombed and i'm sure Roland Emmerich is gonna have a sook about it and blame the troubles on Marvel movies.

Yeah not surprised. It only opened here the other day and there was barely a dozen people in the showing I was at

Kazenji
Not saying the movie was bad because it bombed, Been plenty of good movies that have been in that situation too

but going by jaden_2.0 review sounds like its a ridiculous good time.

jaden_2.0
ulW3gmbEjJs

Pretty much sums it up.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
So long as you don't mind saying in your head "sure, why not!" A lot then you won't mind it.

Like...the space shuttle just got smashed by a giant moon rock the same size as it but didn't immediately get obliterated?...sure, why not

The moon's gravity is going to suck all the oxygen off the planet but only 1 person dies from it then literally minutes later all the air comes back again? Sure, why not

We can launch the space shuttle in literally 28 minutes with a broken engine and all the ground crew having left except 2 guys? Sure, why not.

A super AI wiped put a vastly more advanced version of humanity in the past and they somehow never realised that they could've beat the AI with a simple EMP weapon? Sure, why not.

Oh, I plan on watching this at home and having a giggle when it's available. Just not going to the theaters.

Patient_Leech
I'm looking forward to having some friends over to watch this clusterf#ck.

Patient_Leech
Watched this with a friend last night. It's awful.

Even by Roland Emmerich standards it's bad.

I give it a 4/10.

riv6672
^^^Awful movie. Awful fun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.