Iron Man vs Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins this battle.

EcstaticGrace
If Iron Man stays ranged I could see him possibly taking it, yet to see his maximum damage amount. He normally goes close quarters though with opponents who aren't aerial call it plot but it's consistent.

Delta1938
The last time I saw this, Carter had to keep dancing around how he argued for people to not focus on versatility when it came to Hulk vs Superman/Thor/Silver Surfer/ect, only to keep arguing how much more versatile Iron Man was compared to Aquaman.

carver9
Versatility means nothing to Hulk. Anyways, I made this thread already.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Versatility means nothing to Hulk. Anyways, I made this thread already.

Until he gets bfred or his soul gets sucked or his powers get drained

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Until he gets bfred or his soul gets sucked or his powers get drained

None of that works.

Zack M
AM.

-Pr-
If it's bog standard versions of both, I could see Aquaman winning if it got in to melee range, but the likelihood of that is slim imo.

Also, guys? No name dropping. No bashing. Bada is back, and he's itching to bring the hammer down.

Time-Immemorial
None of that works.

Bravothumb up

Sin I AM
None of that works.

Hulks never had his energy drained? He can't be forcefully bfred? Did these happen recently?

back on topic.

Tony faced Namor before he should have something to screw with altantean physiology.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hulks never had his energy drained? He can't be forcefully bfred? Did these happen recently?

back on topic.

Tony faced Namor before he should have something to screw with altantean physiology.

The last encounter between Namor and Ironman that I remember Namor almost killed him and would of if not for interference. Also that's an assumption not a fact, on top of that Namor and Aquaman's physiologies aren't completely the same.

Namor flies and to save a debate from Genis96 can't remember the name but Namor "possibly" also has less resistance to heat and heat based attacks then Aquaman

Ironman has an advantage in the fact he has range and flight but he generally for some reason doesn't use it to often when fighting grounded enemies which might be plot.

Depends if we're arguing a versus between Powersets or that of Characters.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Delta1938
The last time I saw this, Carter had to keep dancing around how he argued for people to not focus on versatility when it came to Hulk vs Superman/Thor/Silver Surfer/ect, only to keep arguing how much more versatile Iron Man was compared to Aquaman. Why take the thread in this direction?

Time-Immemorial
Never short on Irony around here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.