"God" Cable vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins

krisblaze
Well I always assumed that fullpowered Cable/Nate/Stryfe would be enough to trump Apocalypse.

However, given Apocalypse's latest showings and his stomp in Age of Stryfe...

Blue Area Vet
Good one. Hard to call, lean Cable because of the high end feats. Both have uber healing (Poc through molecular control).

leonidas
Originally posted by krisblaze
Well I always assumed that fullpowered Cable/Nate/Stryfe would be enough to trump Apocalypse.

pretty much this. also the way he owned young axe thor in ua not long ago was very impressive i thought. his beat down of stryfe though was...unexpected. god cable was far more impressive than stryfe ever was imo, but still, stryfe got handled. i still want to side with cable because there were times where cable gave apoc troubles without his full power but apoc is a tough call in forum battles....

MF DELPH
Assuming both are at full power (and not in a decaying or inadequate host body), Apocalypse.

Decter
Apocalypse

Inedian
Apocalypse

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
i still want to side with cable

Technically, you still can.

Alternate future Apoc owning AoS Stryfe was f*cking sweet and accurate imho, but I don't think we can use that feat.

"Id"
Cable.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze

Exactly what are his latest showings? Since Cable at full power was able to fight Silver Surfer to the point where they were instantly rebuilding everything they destroyed in this fight. Cable did end up losing, but keep in mind he was also levitating an entire friggin island during this whole thing as well.

I also seem to recall him breaking Surfers board in half.

StiltmanFTW
New arc is happening with him as we post.

Scot says that this time, it's the real Nur.

Before that? We'd need to go years back... unless you want to count the flashback/past scenes of him trashing young Thor, which technically is the right version of the character + canon.

StiltmanFTW
But of course, you could be an ass and argue that the Celestial Armor is not a part of Apoc's regular equip.

Really depends whether you're #teamapoc or #teamcable.

Surtur
Okay but he is going to need more than trashing young Thor in order to say he can defeat this version of Cable.

As for celestial armor not being a part of his regular equipment..if it was some past story that he wore it and he has never worn it since then no it wouldn't be part of his equipment. But if it's something the most current version of him has then yes it is regular equipment now.

StiltmanFTW
He does have quite impressive feats; stalemating High Evolutionary without going giant (while HE did), beating PE Ikaris, solo'ing X-men in a brief time...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Surtur
As for celestial armor not being a part of his regular equipment..if it was some past story that he wore it and he has never worn it since then no it wouldn't be part of his equipment.

The problem is, Celestial tech is his standard equip in general.

That'd include the armor.

It sounds a bit silly, don't you think - "oh yeah, got a new suit, it's celestial too, but not as celestial as my old one lulzorz"

Surtur
I'm not even sure why the Celestials allowed the guy to use their tech in the first place.

StiltmanFTW
As I said in the other thread - they wanted Nur's booty. And, eventually, they came to collect their prize.

Poor dude tried to commit a suicide laughing out loud

Inedian
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Poor dude tried to commit a suicide laughing out loud

When did Apocalypse try to commit a suicide?

StiltmanFTW
When he wanted to cheat the Celestials out of what he promised them.

Stabbed himself with a knife. Don't know what book that was, you can try browsing through Apocalypse respect thread, maybe it has the issue numbers.

That's the last time we've seen 616 Nur, afaik, excluding the current arc.

StiltmanFTW
X-Men vol. 2, #186.

Inedian
Aha ok thanks.

Surtur
It's been a long time since I read something with Apocalypse. The last thing I read was...sigh, Apocalypse vs Dracula.

StiltmanFTW
He pwned a table in that comic.

Such power allows him to contend with the likes of LB Galactus, True Darkseid, Zarathos&Dormammu in their native realms, etc.

Surtur
Dracula didn't even fire a single vampire missile at Apocalypse. The entire thing was a let down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.