Angela vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Normal Dracula laughing out loud

So no armies of bats, rats, werewolves or any creatures of the night and certainly no dual adamantium katanas wink

Who wins?

Blue Area Vet
Angela, just don't tell Scott. confused

StiltmanFTW
"Just don't tell TheLordofMurder", you mean wink

Poor Scot is just a puppet...

krisblaze
Does get his adamantium fangs?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by krisblaze

I notice Stilt didn't mention the undead bats, undead rats and undead werewolves too. So they must be included as well I guess.

StiltmanFTW

Only the braces wink

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
I notice Stilt didn't mention the undead bats, undead rats and undead werewolves too. So they must be included as well I guess.

laughing out loud

They count as "creatures of the night", I banned them durhulk

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
"Just don't tell TheLordofMurder", you mean wink

Poor Scot is just a puppet...

;,,,,;

Big Bad VLAD, doesnt get his legion of the night as well as his trademark weapons!???

The horror...the madness...the confusion...they know no limits.

On a more serious note, I'm not that familiar with Angela; what is she capable of?

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

Only the braces wink

sad

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
On a more serious note, I'm not that familiar with Angela; what is she capable of?

Raping Thor.

I think she's also beaten Gamora...? One-shotted Groot.

Flyattractor
Is this the Angela that was in the Spawn Comic?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, but we can't use her old feats.

Poor Todd must be mad.

Flyattractor
Yes, but we can't use her old feats.

Do I even wanna ask how this happened?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor

Todd lost a legal battle.

StiltmanFTW

McFarlane vs. Neil Gaiman, legal battle. Gaiman won and sold the character rights to Marvel.

She's been a part of the MU since 2013.

abhilegend
And then Bendis happened.

Sin I AM
Basically she's another wasted character.

StiltmanFTW
She is, but at least she's got to kick some ass for a short time.

Will always love her for what she's done to janithorgina.

Delta1938
Originally posted by abhilegend
And then Bendis happened.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Basically she's another wasted character.

So.....what happened?

VanMae
Er, the ability to mass-summon and control predators and vermin has been a basic part of Dracula's powerset since the original Bram Stoker novel. How is a Dracula without that ability "normal", unless this is about the historical Vladislaus Drakulya?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Todd lost a legal battle.
McFarlane vs. Neil Gaiman, legal battle. Gaiman won and sold the character rights to Marvel.

She's been a part of the MU since 2013.

Isn't that kind of the same thing like how DC/WB lost the "rights" to Captain Marvel?

Delta1938
Isn't that kind of the same thing like how DC/WB lost the "rights" to Captain Marvel?

Unless you mean something else, DC never lost the rights. Fawcett Comics had been out of business for about a couple decades, and Marvel made their own "Captain Marvel" to secure the trademark, which isn't the same as copyright.

They did this before DC started licensing some of the Fawcett Comics characters(before eventually buying the properties). Since Marvel owned the trademark, while DC could still use the name "Captain Marvel" in the actual stories, they couldn't use it for title name and whatnot.

Now, I don't have a source for this, but I'd figure since they were using "Shazam" as the central trademark for the title names, and that kinda became the brand, that's why DC stopped using "Captain Marvel" as the name after FLASHPOINT. But we see they still had the copyright when Earth-5 Captain Marvel showed-up in THE MULTIVERSITY and I think CONVERGENCE.

So yeah, this isn't the same thing. McFarlin straight-up lost in court, DC just decided it'd be easier to use "Shazam" as the character name since that basically became the brand.

Here's some stuff for whoever would be interested in the legal history.

http://goodcomics.blogspot.com/2005/06/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-2.html

http://goodcomics.blogspot.com/2005/07/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-6.html

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/2005/08/18/comic-book-urban-legends-revealed-12/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.