Atrocitus vs Rulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
At their best Rd 1

Current Rd 2

Fight on marzzzzz no bfr...

Zack M
Rulk
Atrocitus

Estacado
Atrocitus at his best has killed a Butcher host which was hurting Spectre previously.

He was also doing pretty well against Sinestro, Hal, Saint Walker and Star Saphire at the same time.Though they acted like retards...

Current Atros and most off the RL corps got killed (blasted, knifed, shot) by emo Lobo...ermm

He did recreate them from a pool of blood though..

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Zack M
Rulk
Atrocitus

I was thinking this too except I hear the rl was dropped easily by lobo

BruceSkywalker
at their best means Loebforce Rulk so stomps...

current versions Atrocitus wins

Sin I AM
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

current versions Atrocitus wins

Whats loebforce ross greatest feat? Punching uatu

Galan007
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

current versions Atrocitus wins Didn't 'LoebForce' Rulk get his shit pushed in by Thor during their second encounter?

Estacado
He did.
He started with a cheapshot iirc.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Didn't 'LoebForce' Rulk get his shit pushed in by Thor during their second encounter?

Odinforce Thor.

But yeah, Ross admitted to Banner that Thor had him on the ropes.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Whats loebforce ross greatest feat? Punching uatu

And killing Grandmaster with two hits.

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Odinforce Thor.

But yeah, Ross admitted to Banner that Thor had him on the ropes. I think peak Atro's chances against LoebForce Rulk are pretty good, tbh. IF Rulk won, it'd be a hard-earned victory, imo.

Estacado
thumb up

carver9
Rulk in both.

Zack M
Originally posted by Estacado
Atrocitus at his best has killed a Butcher host which was hurting Spectre previously.

He was also doing pretty well against Sinestro, Hal, Saint Walker and Star Saphire at the same time.Though they acted like retards...

Current Atros and most off the RL corps got killed (blasted, knifed, shot) by emo Lobo...ermm

He did recreate them from a pool of blood though..

The more I think about it, Atrocitus might break even. His blood magic was pretty haxed.

Estacado
He was even able to infect Spectre with rage only for a short time though.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/greenlantern/images/a/a1/RedLanternSpectre.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100224204855

Estacado
http://i.imgur.com/qJ3XWSf.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BvHNIiP.jpg

Even though he is written like crap now.(Not just power wise..currently he wants to turn Earth into the new RL central battery.Which is kind of against everything Atros has been so far.As he never really was a villain.)

He only has 2 low showings against Guy(Atros created the RL Corps from scratch he made the central battery and the rings he tamed the rage entity by himself.Guy being a better RL is just plain stupid) and Lobo.(which is obviously shitty writing.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.