Apocalypse with team vs Bloodthirsty Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Apocalypse, Mister Sinister, Post, Sabastian Shaw, Deathrine, War(Decimus)

Zack M
Thanos.

StiltmanFTW
Team, easily...

Nur is good enough to occupy him for a while at the very least, Sinister is Apoc-lite... both are team wreckers.

Blue Area Vet
Team

Estacado
Thanos easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos easily.

Days of his glory have passed.

Apoc solos. Sinister solos. Deathverine solos.

I break the 4th wall and solo him as well.

Insane Titan
Thanos

Lmao at Stilt

Estacado
Lulz.
Your such a hator...haermm

Just wait till quan sees.

Anyways I wonder who dies in CW next week.

Maybe the whole Hulk attack is Thanos' doing...

Inedian
Team wins.

StiltmanFTW
Lulz.
Your such a hator...haermm

Hator Supreme, taco.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/gR79JF4LwG0vK/200_s.gif

Originally posted by Inedian
Team wins.

thumb up

golem370
I always wonder how Apoc would with stand Thanos blasts. Thanos took down about 6 of those Punisher robots of Galactus prett well and those are tough.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
I always wonder how Apoc would with stand Thanos blasts. Thanos took down about 6 of those Punisher robots of Galactus prett well and those are tough.

Yes, that showing was VERY impressive.

Inedian

Apocalypse who took down Thor would take them well.

Estacado
In all seriousness this is nonsense.
Thanos had very few bad showings these years.

He bitched Black Bolt, Thor, Hulk,amped Annihilus, Ronan, Beta Ray Bill.

Was about to kill the Avengers(by Ebony Maw's words.)

Took a blast that blew Thor to pieces without any injury.

He would 1 shot most of the team.

golem370
Apocalypse who took down Thor would take them well.

Maybe but maybe not.

krisblaze
Sinister and Apoc are PROVEN TEAMBUSTERS.

Thanos doesn't stand a chance lmao this isn't CBR.

golem370
Thanos imo is smarter tougher and has more faw power then them.

Blue Area Vet
Thanos imo is smarter tougher and has more faw power then them.

He is buy he's still facing a team with multi-pronged attack methods. Sinister psi would be a factor.

leonidas
i don't think it's impossible for the team to win, but i'd favor thanos. shaw and logan would be pretty meaningless and would likely be taken out very quickly. post was cool, and tough, but he;s not hanging with someone like thanos for long. sinister has some great showings and a couple that haven't been that great. he's been portrayed more as a big prep threat lately, what with all his clones and such. apoc would be the biggest threat in a 1 on 1 fight for sure and could cause problems but i don't think he has enough support to finish thanos off. i might give the team 1 or 2 out of 10. give them some one-sided prep and things would change dramatically imo.

Cogito
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
He is buy he's still facing a team with multi-pronged attack methods. Sinister psi would be a factor. Thanos has resisted more powerful TP before. Everyone on this team is fodder to him. Add them all up and they're still just fodder.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Cogito
Thanos has resisted more powerful TP before. Everyone on this team is fodder to him. Add them all up and they're still just fodder.

I know he can, but as I said, it's still a team vs. one. Thanos can resist Sinister, but he will have to use a fair amount of concentration to do so and that concentration can result in him being more vulnerable to attacks. Those attacks in turn could then break his concentration. It's not like he's going to one shot psi blast Sinister.

Cogito
I know he can, but as I said, it's still a team vs. one. Thanos can resist Sinister, but he will have to use a fair amount of concentration to do so and that concentration can result in him being more vulnerable to attacks. Those attacks in turn could then break his concentration. It's not like he's going to one shot psi blast Sinister.

You're acting like Thanos doesn't regularly wreck teams confused

leonidas
Thanos has resisted more powerful TP before. Everyone on this team is fodder to him. Add them all up and they're still just fodder.

i'd have agreed with this more had the ultimates not just taken him down. that was really only bm, carol and monica with panther jumping around and doing some damage. a low showing to be sure--among his lowest i'd say--but if those guys could take him out, i give the team a tiny chance here for 1/10. /shrug

Blue Area Vet
You're acting like Thanos doesn't regularly wreck teams confused

No I'm not. I'm speaking to topic in which a specific team has been stated.

Cogito
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd have agreed with this more had the ultimates not just taken him down. that was really only bm, carol and monica with panther jumping around and doing some damage. a low showing to be sure--among his lowest i'd say--but if those guys could take him out, i give the team a tiny chance here for 1/10. /shrug Eh, his history is too large for me to even give that the tiniest bit of credence /shrug

Estacado
thumb up
Thats 1 bad showing while he had like 10 great one in just the last 3 years.

StiltmanFTW
Got Groot'd. Twice.

stick out tongue

Inedian
Does Apocalypse has any showings in Apocalypse Wars? I know that he conquered the world in the future.

One_Angry_Scot
Does Apocalypse has any showings in Apocalypse Wars? I know that he conquered the world in the future.

None so far from what I know. He's really weakened since he is powering Omega World. Still potent enough to treat Storm like a weakling but nothing much more as of yet.

StiltmanFTW
Saw your scans, Scot.

Is that the real Nur? Or some other Evan / alternate version ?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Saw your scans, Scot.

Is that the real Nur? Or some other Evan / alternate version ?

Evan has been in the X-Men books, Archangel is in Uncanny X-Men and so is Genocide. For all intents and purposes I think it is the genuine Apoc.

The cover to the next issue has a revitalized Apocalypse standing over the corpses of some people so who knows if he'll get restored. He's obviously not dead even though Kurt stabbed him.

StiltmanFTW
Then what happened? How did he come back from the Celestials? What did the Celestials actually want from him? Did he get raped? (that's what it looked like, considering that look on his face and that he tried to commit a suicide, lol)

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He's obviously not dead even though Kurt stabbed him.

Yeah, would've been ridiculous if "immortal" mutant had died from that.

krisblaze
Apocalypse was unaffected by Black Bolt's attacks, unlike Thanos, and both he and Sinister are better, more established telepaths.

Wolverine has proven that he can cut anything, and Thanos has been cut/dominated by far less.

One_Angry_Scot
Then what happened? How did he come back from the Celestials? What did the Celestials actually want from him? Did he get raped? (that's what it looked like, considering that look on his face and that he tried to commit a suicide, lol)

Most likely the third choice.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure. He was just a agent of the Celestials in that he was tasked with aiding evolution.

I don't think it's been explained how he returned. The so called Brevoort magic where a character magically returns without any explanation.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by krisblaze
Apocalypse was unaffected by Black Bolt's attacks, unlike Thanos, and both he and Sinister are better, more established telepaths.

thumb up

Wolverine has proven that he can cut anything, and Thanos has been cut/dominated by far less.

Like by that cannon fodder alien w/ an axe, Hawkeye or - quite recently - by T'Challa.

StiltmanFTW
Most likely the third choice.

To be honest I'm not 100% sure. He was just a agent of the Celestials in that he was tasked with aiding evolution.

I don't think it's been explained how he returned. The so called Brevoort magic where a character magically returns without any explanation.

Ah... well, this one is not as bad as bringing back Cyber, Ogun, Dr. Cornelius and Nuke in the same mini-series with zero explanation.

Estacado

thumb up
Apocalypse could also shapeshift into a giant squirrel.

Inedian
None so far from what I know. He's really weakened since he is powering Omega World. Still potent enough to treat Storm like a weakling but nothing much more as of yet.

Isn't that good feat itself, if he is powering Omega World?

But actually smile... what is Omega World? hehe

One_Angry_Scot
Isn't that good feat itself, if he is powering Omega World?

But actually smile... what is Omega World? hehe

I just mean in the sense nothing battle impressive.

Inedian
I just mean in the sense nothing battle impressive.

Ok... I am waiting all issues to come out from Apocalypse Wars and to read them all.

EcstaticGrace

Insane Titan
Got Groot'd. Twice.

stick out tongue when was these "so called" showings

Insane Titan

Wolverine has proven that he can cut anything, and Thanos has been cut/dominated by far less. Apoc never faced BB full scream at all. Everyone in the room was unaffected by Bolts attack on Apoc. When he faced Thanos he had Attilian cleared so he could let loose.

Mental attacks ain't doing shit to Thanos. It took mantis, Cosmo and Moondragon to mentally restrain him whilst he was weakened and they still struggled to hold him.

Lord Marvell drove the cancerverse sword through Thanos chest and he didn't die, wolverine isn't taking Thanos down.

Cogito
Wolverine has proven that he can cut anything, and Thanos has been cut/dominated by far less. Sometimes you think you've seen it all, and then someone suggests that Wolverine actually poses a threat to Thanos. facepalm

StiltmanFTW
Medusa survived BB's scream while in bed with him, lol.

Not joking.

StiltmanFTW
Sometimes you think you've seen it all, and then someone suggests that Wolverine actually poses a threat to Thanos. facepalm

haw-som

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/5/52156/1038209-clawsbeatguantlet.jpg

No worries - not 616 canon.

Cogito
lol

with the IG no less

Estacado
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Apoc never faced BB full scream at all. Everyone in the room was unaffected by Bolts attack on Apoc. When he faced Thanos he had Attilian cleared so he could let loose.

Mental attacks ain't doing shit to Thanos. It took mantis, Cosmo and Moondragon to mentally restrain him whilst he was weakened and they still struggled to hold him.

Lord Marvell drove the cancerverse sword through Thanos chest and he didn't die, wolverine isn't taking Thanos down.
Kris is just trollin...Imo

StiltmanFTW
Bone claws did the job, too:

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/252133-wolvcutsthanostc1_super.jpg

vin

Insane Titan
Kris is just trollin...Imo As is stilt....as always.

StiltmanFTW
A bit.

Team can provide more than enough of a distraction for Deathverine to have an opportunity to land a critical hit, though.

Insane Titan
A bit.

Team can provide more than enough of a distraction for Deathverine to have an opportunity to land a critical hit, though. what critical hit?

Like I said Thanos allowed Lord Marvell to put the cancerverse sword through his chest and that still didn't kill him so I don't see how Wolverine will.

StiltmanFTW
Claws/sword through the brain.

Team doesn't need to actually kill Thanos on forum - just to KO him.

Insane Titan
Claws/sword through the brain.

Team doesn't need to actually kill Thanos on forum - just to KO him. and we know that would work how? It's not like Thanos can't fire multiple blasts at various targets or omni blasts.

Who really a has the power to ko him here even basing on average showings.

StiltmanFTW
when was these "so called" showings

Thanos Imperative and Avengers Assemble.

Sure, he managed to swat Groot off eventually in both instances, but not before taking hits:

- http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/groot-withstands-strike-from-thanos-1024x789.jpg

- http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/3433677-3701627844-groot.jpg

Insane Titan
Thanos Imperative and Avengers Assemble.

Sure, he managed to swat Groot off eventually in both instances, but not before taking hits:

- http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/groot-withstands-strike-from-thanos-1024x789.jpg

- http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/23374/3433677-3701627844-groot.jpg so the showings you're using are from when Thanos was weakened and nothing like full power as stated in the stories ?

Groots attack had no affect on Thanos , Thanos ko'd him in imperative and swatted him away like a fly in assemble

StiltmanFTW
and we know that would work how? It's not like Thanos can't fire multiple blasts at various targets or omni blasts.

Who really a has the power to ko him here even basing on average showings.

You can't really be conscious with a hole in your head, it'd suffice for a forum win.

He can, but he'd have his hands full with the rest of the team. Logan has plenty of stealth feats, including the ninja vanish trick. One attack such as this one is all that is needed.

StiltmanFTW
so the showings you're using are from when Thanos was weakened and nothing like full power as stated in the stories ?

He was weakened in AA only if we take Breevort's word for it. It wasn't actually mentioned in the story itself, iirc?

Insane Titan
You can't really be conscious with a hole in your head, it'd suffice for a forum win.

He can, but he'd have his hands full with the rest of the team. Logan has plenty of stealth feats, including the ninja vanish trick. One attack such as this one is all that is needed. again who's says that would work? He still function with a sword through his heart.

Thanos has shown the ability to see such things, he even sensed a Skrull though it's disguise just be simple looking at it.

Insane Titan
He was weakened in AA only if we take Breevort's word for it. It wasn't actually mentioned in the story itself, iirc? Tony stark said losing the cube drained him.

StiltmanFTW
again who's says that would work? He still function with a sword through his heart.

Thanos has shown the ability to see such things, he even sensed a Skrull though it's disguise just be simple looking at it.

And Wolverine fought a metahuman enemy after his heart got literally ripped out and eaten. Still, significant head trauma was enough to KO him. Comics.

StiltmanFTW
Tony stark said losing the cube drained him.

Ah. Before they attacked?

Insane Titan
And Wolverine fought a metahuman enemy after his heart got literally ripped out and eaten. Still, significant head trauma was enough to KO him. Comics. yeah but that's not Thanos is it.

Insane Titan
Ah. Before they attacked? after, I think.

Ages since I read it tbh.

StiltmanFTW
yeah but that's not Thanos is it.

We can't say Thanos can fight with foreign objects in his brain unless he gets such a feat.

after, I think.

Ages since I read it tbh.

Can't really blame you, one of Bendis' "masterpieces".

He was allowed to write way too many Avengers' titles over the recent years.

Insane Titan
We can't say Thanos can fight with foreign objects in his brain unless he gets such a feat.

Can't really blame you, one of Bendis' "masterpieces".

He was allowed to write way too many Avengers' titles over the recent years. that can work both ways as his has implants within his body to amp his power.

Yeah it was horrible lol

Blue Area Vet
that can work both ways as his has implants within his body to amp his power.

Yeah it was horrible lol

Kinda like your manplants, Tittiean. One day you'll see you are worshipping the wrong god. I though I saw a little twitch in your step. Red bikinis will do that.

Insane Titan
Kinda like your manplants, Tittiean. One day you'll see you are worshipping the wrong god. I though I saw a little twitch in your step. Red bikinis will do that. aww is the little homo all upset and butt hurt? Tell you what champ keep following me around trying to save face as it doesn't prove my point at all thumb up

Blue Area Vet
aww is the little homo all upset and butt hurt? Tell you what champ keep following me around trying to save face as it doesn't prove my point at all thumb up

Shut the hell up before I ***** slap the back of you melon like your sperm donor should have.

Insane Titan
Shut the hell up before I ***** slap the back of you melon like your sperm donor should have. please try laughing out loud

Follow me into another thread why don't you meltdown weakling.

StiltmanFTW
Follow me into another thread

He's desperately looking for e-friends.

Will find a banhammer in his anus instead laughing out loud

Genii96
This team is fodder to thanos

Blue Area Vet
He's desperately looking for e-friends.

Will find a banhammer in his anus instead laughing out loud

More like I'm desperately trying to get off work. There is no doubt in my mind you've been man raped in the past. No excuse for how much you like talking about objects in people's anuses. Come clean so there some context to your outbursts.

PS: F#ck you Tittiean, dick riding jumpoff

StiltmanFTW
Keep fantasizing about me. Maybe I'll even PM you some dick pics one day wink

Blue Area Vet
Keep fantasizing about me. Maybe I'll even PM you some dick pics one day wink

I'm sorry for what your uncle and aunt did to you. They are with Mefisto now. Forgive yourself.

Estacado
Kmc.
Where each vs thread turns into a "phuck you thread"....

StiltmanFTW
That's how we roll, yes thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Genii96
This team is fodder to thanos

Fodder? Really? The Ultimates weren't fodder to him.

golem370
Rigelians are advanced alien race so advanced enough teleport planets and he was able to upgrade their tech in minutes by he I mean Thanos. He was also able to escape a force block.

Genii96
1 low shwing dosent mean squat, and if thanos' face at the end of the issue is anything to go by,he probably played them.
These guys are nothing but fodders

Blue Area Vet
Rigelians are advanced alien race so advanced enough teleport planets and he was able to upgrade their tech in minutes by he I mean Thanos. He was also able to escape a force block.

What is this in relation to?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Genii96
1 low shwing dosent mean squat, and if thanos' face at the end of the issue is anything to go by,he probably played them.
These guys are nothing but fodders

True, but that's the best info we have right now. It happened. This has nothing to do with Thanos who I think punks Superboy Prime. I just think the team is being vastly underrated. Poccy is at the very least a Herald Plus and he and the Sinister is extremely durable. Sinister's psi is strong. Deathverine could teleport in and out of slices. That's a long for Thanos to brush off.

Surtur
Thanos doesn't stand a chance lmao this isn't CBR.

What does this even mean though? Since most of the time here when I see people insult CBR they insult it because they essentially just argue powersets at CBR.

So are you saying Thanos only doesn't stand a chance because he won't use his powers properly or what?

Time-Immemorial
True, but that's the best info we have right now. It happened. This has nothing to do with Thanos who I think punks Superboy Prime.

Go head and back that one up, let me guess you can't, like every other thread you post inthumb up

abhilegend
Thanos loses.

golem370
What is this in relation to?

He might be able to hack Apocalypse's celestial tech if Apoc was able to upgrade it. He is a Genius and he was able to counter being trap in a force block.

Genii96
True, but that's the best info we have right now. It happened. This has nothing to do with Thanos who I think punks Superboy Prime. I just think the team is being vastly underrated. Poccy is at the very least a Herald Plus and he and the Sinister is extremely durable. Sinister's psi is strong. Deathverine could teleport in and out of slices. That's a long for Thanos to brush off.

Apoccy may be herald+, but thanos is trans tier+, he makes a meal out of herald types
Sinister's psi? Thanos beat moondragon with the MIND gem, that gem allowed a nontelepath to stomp xavier. It took moondragon + 2 other telepaths just to hold down a weakened and barely sane thanos. His psi isn't helping
And thanos is pretty much immortal,add his blasts and other factors,this aint much of a fight
Yea they may last a little long,but they can't win

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thanos loses.
haermm

golem370
I think it would be a good fight.

Estacado
Raging Thanos was about to kill the Avengers by Ebony Maw's words if Thane didnt stop him.

Team had Hyperion, Hulk, Thor and a few more.

Thanos is usually portrayed calm and strategical during fights.

In that arc he went ssj and even just powering up made the Avengers get blasted away.

They made it seem like they would have no chance in stopping him..

Insane Titan
Raging Thanos was about to kill the Avengers by Ebony Maw's words if Thane didnt stop him.

Team had Hyperion, Hulk, Thor and a few more.

Thanos is usually portrayed calm and strategical during fights.

In that arc he went ssj and even just powering up made the Avengers get blasted away.

They made it seem like they would have no chance in stopping him.. Non of that matters or anything from his history because Bendis showings only count now!!

Estacado
I feel like its phuckin useless even just trying to convience people that Thanos wins here.

They are like "zomg its many dudes vs 1"

Seriously wtf can Apoc and Sinister do to him?

I would give the win tons of guys over Thanos.

Even Thor or Silver Surfer would phuck this team up.

StiltmanFTW
Even Thor or Silver Surfer would phuck this team up.

Only if you used Rage's Thor and Goober's Surfer laughing out loud

Estacado
Not Thor then he is weak to Wolverine off course...haermm

krisblaze
I love how this made it to 5 pages.

Inedian
Non of that matters or anything from his history because Bendis showings only count now!!

Insane Titan, do you give any chance for team to win or at least to give trouble to Thanos?

Insane Titan
Insane Titan, do you give any chance for team to win or at least to give trouble to Thanos? Thanos takes a high majority, he doesn't one shot them by any means though.

Inedian
Thanos takes a high majority, he doesn't one shot them by any means though.

Ok.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.