Superman vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
So Clark has to fight them one after another.
He cant rest or heal between the rounds.

Ronan
Gladiator
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer

How far does he get?
Can he clear?

Go!

StiltmanFTW
Ronan solos

Glads solos

Quasar solos

Delta Ray Dave solos

Eunuch solos

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ronan solos

Glads solos

Quasar solos

Delta Ray Dave solos

Eunuch solos

huh

StiltmanFTW
Also known as Gamma Ray Gabe.

Surfer, well... he was actually wearing pants on the beginning. After he removed them, there was no denying the truth.

Delta1938
Also known as Gamma Ray Gabe.

Surfer, well... he was actually wearing pants on the beginning. After he removed them, there was no denying the truth.

And yet he still managed to get Alicia Masters.

quanchi112
Team, easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Delta1938
And yet he still managed to get Alicia Masters.

Well, he still has fingers and tongue.

Galactus was merciful, like Ramsay Snow, and didn't take those. Actually more merciful, considering the fact that Ramsay did cut off a few fingers.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team, easily. He fights the individually, learn to read the OP.

ghostman
welp another thread already gone to shit

Delta1938
Well, he still has fingers and tongue.

Galactus was merciful, like Ramsay Snow, and didn't take those. Actually more merciful, considering the fact that Ramsay did cut off a few fingers.

.....I realized just how far this went off topic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Insane Titan
He fights the individually, learn to read the OP. He loses to the team. He never clears, goosebumps.

laughing out loud

leonidas
Originally posted by ghostman
welp another thread already gone to shit

Insane Titan
He loses to the team. He never clears, goosebumps.

laughing out loud so you can't read, tranny lover.

quanchi112
so you can't read, tranny lover. I can read but you are the one who brings up trannies and pedos all the time. All too telling, roid rage.

Rao Kal El
Clears it

Insane Titan
I can read but you are the one who brings up trannies and pedos all the time. All too telling, roid rage. lmao stop projecting you skinny feeble little man.

abhilegend
Clears it.

thumb up

deathslash
If he makes it past gladiator, he stops at quasar

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator does no perceive Superman to be stronger, therefore, he isn't. Stops at the far better trained, more savage Gladiator.

carver9
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Gladiator does no perceive Superman to be stronger, therefore, he isn't. Stops at the far better trained, more savage Gladiator.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carver9

This will drive the Kalcolytes, but I believe Gladiator would beat him one on one outside of exploiting radiation weakness. Now, I'd rather have Superman in a "save the word" scenario, but I'll take Gladiator one on one.

h1a8
Originally posted by deathslash
If he makes it past gladiator, he stops at quasar Quasar is too slow. Superman perceives him in slow motion.

h1a8

Superman is superior to Glads in every way. If you disagree then in what ways is Gladiator superior?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by h1a8
Quasar is too slow. Superman perceives him in slow motion.

laughing

Why do you keep saying this stupid shit?

Blue Area Vet
Superman is superior to Glads in every way. If you disagree then in what ways is Gladiator superior?

Well wait a minute, you made a claim, lets deal with that. Why is Superman superior in every way and please bare in mind the two have never met. Thanks.

Rao Kal El
laughing

Why do you keep saying this stupid shit?

For the same reason you do too?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
For the same reason you do too?

I'm talking to him numbnuts, STFU and man your post.

Rao Kal El
I'm talking to him numbnuts, STFU and man your post.

What's wrong retard? Having another meltdown?

Blue Area Vet

Hmm. Becoming unraveled I see. Remember your words when you start whining about administration being 'sniff..' UNFAIR. crybaby

Surtur
WTF Superman is fighting a team called the Annihilators and not a single person saying he would win has replied with "He annihilates them" ?!

Rao Kal El
Hmm. Becoming unraveled I see. Remember your words when you start whining about administration being 'sniff..' UNFAIR. crybaby

Much better than whining about Superman in every thread laughing

StiltmanFTW

43th one this week.

Rao Kal El
43th one this week.

http://gif.co/u2v3.gif

Surtur
Retard is not a politically correct term anymore. "Mentally challenged freaks" is a lot more acceptable.

quanchi112
lmao stop projecting you skinny feeble little man. Says the guy who has a pinhead. Calm down, pinny.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Surtur
Retard is not a politically correct term anymore. "Mentally challenged freaks" is a lot more acceptable.

Plus it might be unfair to compare the mentally challenged with BAVsy

Blue Area Vet
43th one this week.

Awe, are you STILL butt hurt, Slitman? I apologize, I didn't realize you would take things so hard. Bad week for you and your wife, John. laughing

Surtur
Says the guy who has a pinhead. Calm down, pinny.

http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5492/86/16x9/960.jpg

Insane Titan
Says the guy who has a pinhead. Calm down, pinny. lol making excuses because you're a puny little runt. Hey stick man spot me!

Estacado
Quan is pro body builder with a 100-0 win ratio in MMA. He also bangs the finest women.

In some roleplaying game...

JBL
Superman gets beaten senseless at 2.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL

In what ways is Gladiator superior to Superman?

Blue Area Vet

Better combat training and combat mindset, far more brutal. This is a fight.

JBL
In what ways isr Gladiator superior to Superman? Strength,speed and fighting ability. Anything else you need?

Insane Titan
Gladiator struggled with Black Bolt in a fist fight.

Blue Area Vet
Gladiator struggled with Black Bolt in a fist fight.

So would Superman. And if you are are attempting to lowball, you no that's against the rules. Gladiator also looked very good physically against Thor and Supreme.

h1a8

1. What combat skill showing by Gladiator do you believe is better than any of Superman's combat showings?
2. Why is being brutal an advantage? Isn't using one's abilities more efficiently, being faster, stronger, and more durable more advantageous than being just more brutal?

Originally posted by JBL
Strength,speed and fighting ability. Anything else you need?

1.What strength feats of Gladiator do you believe are greater than any of Superman's strength feats?

2. What speed feats by Gladiator do you think is better than any of Superman's feats.

3. What combat skill showing by Gladiator do you believe is better than any of Superman's combat showings?

Blue Area Vet
1. What combat skill showing by Gladiator do you believe is better than any of Superman's combat showings?
2. Why is being brutal an advantage? Isn't using one's abilities more efficiently, being faster, stronger, and more durable more advantageous than being just more brutal?

1.What strength feats of Gladiator do you believe are greater than any of Superman's strength feats?

2. What speed feats by Gladiator do you think is better than any of Superman's feats.

3. What combat skill showing by Gladiator do you believe is better than any of Superman's combat showings?

Gladiator has always been portrayed as a clone of Superman in terms of power level, but with other aspects of the character being very different. In terms of combat skill, Superman and Gladiator are similarly effective. They both have flaws that are captured in showings. Gladiator sometime gets a little full of himself, bragging and underestimating his opponent. Superman is often portrayed as gullible, unfocused and at times flat out inept in battle. Of course it's a different story when they are on their games. The difference is Superman has many, many more of these "good" showings for obvious reasons, him being the first superhero, Gladiator being a copied villain/antihero. So it comes down to who is the better soldier/combatant to me, and that's Gladiator. There is a reason he beat Hyperion and showed well against Supreme.

"Id"
Originally posted by Estacado
So Clark has to fight them one after another.
He cant rest or heal between the rounds.

Ronan
Gladiator
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer

How far does he get?
Can he clear?

Go!

Clears it.
Yell am Ahbi

Insane Titan
So would Superman. And if you are are attempting to lowball, you no that's against the rules. Gladiator also looked very good physically against Thor and Supreme. seriously don't talk stupid on both counts. Supermsn wouldn't struggle physically against BB. You lowball all the time FF's to the point it's carver lvl.

Delta1938
Quan is pro body builder with a 100-0 win ratio in MMA. He also bangs the finest women.

You win every prize on the Internet.

Delta1938

This will drive the Kalcolytes, but I believe Gladiator would beat him one on one outside of exploiting radiation weakness. Now, I'd rather have Superman in a "save the word" scenario, but I'll take Gladiator one on one.

Originally posted by JBL

ect

Well if you're actually confident, you'd BZ it. I'm game, because I'm confident in what I argue.

Delta1938
So would Superman. And if you are are attempting to lowball, you no that's against the rules. Gladiator also looked very good physically against Thor and Supreme.

You bring up the rules, then break them bringing-up Supreme? laughing

quanchi112
seriously don't talk stupid on both counts. Supermsn wouldn't struggle physically against BB. You lowball all the time FF's to the point it's carver lvl. So angry.

quanchi112
lol making excuses because you're a puny little runt. Hey stick man spot me! Says the angry guy with the tiniest little head I ever did see. Calm down, tiny Tim.

leonidas
holy f### same old sh!t with the same cast of imbeciles over and over. ffs just close this abortion of a thread please paul....

carver9
Originally posted by leonidas
holy f### same old sh!t with the same cast of imbeciles over and over. ffs just close this abortion of a thread please paul....

Look who's causing it.

leonidas
it starts but then gets perpetuated. it seems to be happening in a LOT of threads lately. don't even really care who's starting it. the hijacking of all these threads lately has gotten tedious to the point of ridiculous. mass bans need to be handed out. i have more people in the forum ON ignore than off at this point.

btw who are you calling out for starting it this time...?

Facee

He would have to close 95% of all threads because they're all like that. Its come to a point where you can't give an opinion anymore without getting attacked. erm

DarkSaint85
Stfu Facee

Facee
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Stfu Facee

Bully sad

leonidas
icwutudidtherehehe

leonidas
anyway....without rest i don't think he can clear. bill stops him.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Facee
He would have to close 95% of all threads because they're all like that. Its come to a point where you can't give an opinion anymore without getting attacked. erm

First day on the Internet? stick out tongue

Facee
First day on the Internet? stick out tongue

Next time I'm attacked I'm going to have the authorities involved.

Sin I AM
it starts but then gets perpetuated. it seems to be happening in a LOT of threads lately. don't even really care who's starting it. the hijacking of all these threads lately has gotten tedious to the point of ridiculous. mass bans need to be handed out. i have more people in the forum ON ignore than off at this point.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/350350a890c81d32289448228373584f/tumblr_mm8jt5fvaJ1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

He struggles at Bill but I'd give him a slight majority. He won't make it past Surfer though with no rest. With rest he could clear

Blue Area Vet
seriously don't talk stupid on both counts. Supermsn wouldn't struggle physically against BB. You lowball all the time FF's to the point it's carver lvl.

Yeah, he would. Black Bolt is never dominated by heralds, fact. History backs that up. Your thrown in bullshit about me lowballing is a supposed to be a distraction, but you failed.

Blue Area Vet
ect

Well if you're actually confident, you'd BZ it. I'm game, because I'm confident in what I argue.

Man, shut up with that stupid crutch cop out.

Blue Area Vet
So angry.

Why's he so angry? Did you do something mean to him?

carver9

I'm not pointing fingers but I agree with you. I don't even debate on this site like I use too. Banning people will be kind of hard since it's a group of people doing it. I think a banning of characters should fix this...Hulk included.

Delta1938
Man, shut up with that stupid crutch cop out.

I'm not the one using crutches or cop-outs.

JBL
Superman fans ruin every thread that superman appears in. It's as if they have KMCs diplomatic immunity and are allowed to start and finish by insulting any posters that do not kiss supermans feet. My opinion is that after Ronan, he gets steam rolled by gladiator.

Blue Area Vet

Funny how you love to climb up on your 4 inch soap box and whine, yet you only see it fit to call out posters you don't like. It's pretty obvious who started shit in this post, but I guess calling them out would violate the terms of the Good Ole Boy treaty. Stop wasting board space.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
Superman fans ruin every thread that superman appears in. It's as if they have KMCs diplomatic immunity and are allowed to start and finish by insulting any posters that do not kiss supermans feet. My opinion is that afternoon Ronan, he gets steam rolled by gladiator.

PREACH. They infect every post like viruses and the rules simply don't apply to them. A certain Superfag here has the green light to follow me around and break every rule in the book, the least of which is almost never speaking to the OP topic. Apparently he has a KMC black card to bail him out of trouble. Either that or he'said sucking a mean one behind closed doors.

h1a8
So would Superman. And if you are are attempting to lowball, you no that's against the rules. Gladiator also looked very good physically against Thor and Supreme. Why would Superman struggle against black bolt in a fist fight? Do you think their strength, speed, and durability is comparable?

So let's cherry pick Glads highs and throw out the black bolt fight. Do you think his highs match Superman's highs?

h1a8
Gladiator has always been portrayed as a clone of Superman in terms of power level, but with other aspects of the character being very different. In terms of combat skill, Superman and Gladiator are similarly effective. They both have flaws that are captured in showings. Gladiator sometime gets a little full of himself, bragging and underestimating his opponent. Superman is often portrayed as gullible, unfocused and at times flat out inept in battle. Of course it's a different story when they are on their games. The difference is Superman has many, many more of these "good" showings for obvious reasons, him being the first superhero, Gladiator being a copied villain/antihero. So it comes down to who is the better soldier/combatant to me, and that's Gladiator. There is a reason he beat Hyperion and showed well against Supreme. I understand you. But being a Superman clone is no proof that he is stronger, faster, or more durable. We use feats. If Superman by feats is more than several times stronger, faster, etc. then glads would have to be several times more skilled just to match him.

Superman is a MA expert. He has shown great skill in the use of pressure points, and agility. I don't recall seeing any skill from Gladiator from his entire history.

Hyperion (the one glads beat) is also inferior to Superman by feats. I'm not familiar with Supreme. I'll research him and their fight.

golem370
It is not the fans it the totally BS writers having him do insane stuff even for him, for instance galaxy busting sneeze or dragging planets with a rope or lifting a book that weights as a universe or some shit like that.

Blue Area Vet
Why would Superman struggle against black bolt in a fist fight? Do you think their strength, speed, and durability is comparable?

So let's cherry pick Glads highs and throw out the black bolt fight. Do you think his highs match Superman's highs?

I already answered this question. I think Superman and Gladiator are stronger, but Black Bolt is strong enough and skilled enough not to be dominated. It would take a Thanos level character to dominate him.

Blue Area Vet
I understand you. But being a Superman clone is no proof that he is stronger, faster, or more durable. We use feats. If Superman by feats is more than several times stronger, faster, etc. then glads would have to be several times more skilled just to match him.

Superman is a MA expert. He has shown great skill in the use of pressure points, and agility. I don't recall seeing any skill from Gladiator from his entire history.

Hyperion (the one glads beat) is also inferior to Superman by feats. I'm not familiar with Supreme. I'll research him and their fight.

You can claim that, but there is no evidence to support your claim. Let me ask you this. When has Gladiator failed to pull off strength feats that Superman has? Only with a preponderance of evidence on that vein can you conclusively claim that Superman is stronger than Gladiator.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by golem370
It is not the fans it the totally BS writers having him do insane stuff even for him, for instance galaxy busting sneeze or dragging planets with a rope or lifting a book that weights as a universe or some shit like that.

No, it's often the fans as well. True, it started with the writers, but there are fans who buy in 110% to the ridiculousness, even after the company retconned realities to tone things down. Furthermore, it could be argued that some of the Superman writers are fanboy themselves. You can't really draw a clean separating line between the fans and the writers to shoulder the blame for this Superman's foolishness.

Sin I AM
Bav your account get hacked or something

Delta1938
You can claim that, but there is no evidence to support your claim. Let me ask you this. When has Gladiator failed to pull off strength feats that Superman has? Only with a preponderance of evidence on that vein can you conclusively claim that Superman is stronger than Gladiator.

So tell me, what feats make you think Gladiator>Superman?

Blue Area Vet
Furthermore h1, consider this scenario. Tom works out in the gym 6 days a week and is well known. He benches 450 and occasionally ramps it up to 500. Jim works out on the weekends. He's just as big as Tom and he benches 450 with a comparable amount of effort, but he hasn't gone past that mark. Given those facts, how could you conclusively state that Tom is stronger than Jim?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Bav your account get hacked or something

Not sure what you mean by that. I'm responding to a fair question rather than hate infused fanboy drivel, so maybe that's it.

Rao Kal El
http://gif.co/wHbM.gif

Blue Area Vet
So tell me, what feats make you think Gladiator>Superman?

Don't put words in my mouth, troll.

Delta1938
Don't put words in my mouth, troll.

Then what are you arguing? Superman regularly faces opponents who are well trained and savage. You argue Gladiator is better trained, why? What has he done to show to be a better fighter than say Zod, who's also ruthless enough to attempt to kill his son just to spite Superman?

Also, explain how I'm a troll.

Rao Kal El
He is "assuming" based on wishful thinking.

Blue Area Vet
Then what are you arguing? Superman regularly faces opponents who are well trained and savage. You argue Gladiator is better trained, why? What has he done to show to be a better fighter than say Zod, who's also ruthless enough to attempt to kill his son just to spite Superman?

Also, explain how I'm a troll.

I'm not explaining anything to your troll doll ass. Why are you talking to me? I'm dealing with h1 now. Get your answers from witnessing the conversation and get out of my face, liar.

Rao Kal El

Delta1938
I'm not explaining anything to your troll doll ass. Why are you talking to me? I'm dealing with h1 now. Get your answers from witnessing the conversation and get out of my face, liar.

So I ask even for reasons, not even demanding scans and whatnot, and you do this. And I'm the lying troll. You don't do well when you paint yourself into a corner.

Rao Kal El
http://gif.co/uNXx.gif

This is not looking good for BAVsy

JBL
I understand you. But being a Superman clone is no proof that he is stronger, faster, or more durable. We use feats. If Superman by feats is more than several times stronger, faster, etc. then glads would have to be several times more skilled just to match him.

Hyperion (the one glads beat) is also inferior to Superman by feats. I'm not familiar wyith Supreme. I'll research him and their fight. Supreme Is from image comics. Image wanted to do a fight between superman and supreme but DC backed down because image had already stated that NO man of steel could beat supreme. Marvel and Image did a fight between gladiator and supreme to show their strength and powers with such statements as.. our fight would endure for years and destroy worlds. Clearly out of supermans league.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by JBL
Supreme Is from image comics. Image wanted to do a fight between superman and supreme but DC backed down because image had already stated that NO man of steel could beat supreme. Marvel and Image did a fight between gladiator and supreme to show their strength and powers with such statements as.. our fight would endure for years and destroy worlds. Clearly out of supermans league.

Yeah, basically, Dildo Comics backed off when Image wouldn't agree to let Superman look better. Entitled bastards.

Insane Titan
Says the angry guy with the tiniest little head I ever did see. Calm down, tiny Tim. lol angry , it's called truth skeletor. You look like you need a good meal down your neck.

Insane Titan
Yeah, he would. Black Bolt is never dominated by heralds, fact. History backs that up. Your thrown in bullshit about me lowballing is a supposed to be a distraction, but you failed. nah he would as Superman on average beats heralds as a high herald himself and he rises to trans easily. It's called fact, hell in not even a superman fan, but it's so easy to see the lengths you go to lowball him. It's pathetically sad.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Supreme Is from image comics. Image wanted to do a fight between superman and supreme but DC backed down because image had already stated that NO man of steel could beat supreme. Marvel and Image did a fight between gladiator and supreme to show their strength and powers with such statements as.. our fight would endure for years and destroy worlds. Clearly out of supermans league.

I'm sure you won't back your claim, but I'd like to see a link. To even prove that this crossover was seriously considered, let alone your interpretation of it not happening(assuming it actually was a possibility).

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Link for such a claim.

I'm sure Supreme got beaten up by Pitt of all people.

leonidas
why the f### would dc back down because IMAGE "stated" anything....? as easy to say image backed down because dc said supreme sucks and wouldn't have a chance to beat superman. you'll never find that link because it'such a stupid claim if you think about it for like, one second. and even if it DID exist it's asinine on image's part because i'm sure dc replied with--shove it up your a$$. our guy has 70 years of feats to prove we whip your a$$, now run along little boy and show us what you have that tops that.

i love the idea of image trying to dictate to dc.... laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
nah he would as Superman on average beats heralds as a high herald himself and he rises to trans easily. It's called fact, hell in not even a superman fan, but it's so easy to see the lengths you go to lowball him. It's pathetically sad.

I haven't lowballed him genius and you obviously don't understand the term. Lowballing is judging a character's power level based on low showings and that's what Abby does all the time. What's pathetic and sad is that you don't know what the hell you are talking about yet you're trying to come off. Superman would struggle in hand to hand with Black Bolt who has herald strength and top level combat skills. He's proven many times over the course of this existence. I don't give a shit of you don't like it. Wonderwoman similarly has tons of success against Superman, are you going to deny that? LOL at "trans level."

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Link for such a claim.

I'm sure Supreme got beaten up by Pitt of all people.

Really? Are you going to sit here and say to everyone's faces that you've never seen the scans of the Gladiator/Supreme fight?

Blue Area Vet
why the f### would dc back down because IMAGE "stated" anything....? as easy to say image backed down because dc said supreme sucks and wouldn't have a chance to beat superman. you'll never find that link because it'such a stupid claim if you think about it for like, one second. and even if it DID exist it's asinine on image's part because i'm sure dc replied with--shove it up your a$$. our guy has 70 years of feats to prove we whip your a$$, now run along little boy and show us what you have that tops that.

i love the idea of image trying to dictate to dc.... laughing out loud

Why would they? Ask them. I like your strawman. JBL is saying there was a discussion and D.C. chose not to do it. I heard that years ago as well. How they made their decision is not the basis of the argument, now is it? Pretty funny to see you get all emotional over this. Pull yourself together and protect your soap box cred.

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Supreme Is from image comics. Image wanted to do a fight between superman and supreme but DC backed down because image had already stated that NO man of steel could beat supreme. Marvel and Image did a fight between gladiator and supreme to show their strength and powers with such statements as.. our fight would endure for years and destroy worlds. Clearly out of supermans league. proof?

1. Proof of that is the reason DC backed down and what are some of his feats?
2. Which comic did Glads and Supreme fight occur in.

One_Angry_Scot
proof?

1. Proof of that is the reason DC backed down and what are some of his feats?
2. Which comic did Glads and Supreme fight occur in.

The comic is just called Gladiator/Supreme.

h1a8
Furthermore h1, consider this scenario. Tom works out in the gym 6 days a week and is well known. He benches 450 and occasionally ramps it up to 500. Jim works out on the weekends. He's just as big as Tom and he benches 450 with a comparable amount of effort, but he hasn't gone past that mark. Given those facts, how could you conclusively state that Tom is stronger than Jim? You can't.

But the problem is Glads has indeed shown his maximum.
At glads greatest confidence ever he had bashed a planet to pieces in roughly 3-5 hits. He was hammering the planet with everything he had and was full of confidence.
This is his max. Most members here say it's PIS or a one time great outlier since he had never done anything like that in his career (nothing even remotely close to it either). So anyone with a feat greater is clearly stronger (like WB Hulk). Do you agree?

Blue Area Vet
You can't.

But the problem is Glads has indeed shown his maximum.
At glads greatest confidence ever he had bashed a planet to pieces in roughly 3-5 hits. He was hammering the planet with everything he had and was full of confidence.
This is his max. Most members here say it's PIS or a one time great outlier since he had never done anything like that in his career (nothing even remotely close to it either). So anyone with a feat greater is clearly stronger (like WB Hulk). Do you agree?

big grin No! Think about what you just said. How in the hell would anyone know what one's "maximum confidence" really is? Do you have scans?

Now, you can make a "best evidence" argument in terms of feats, but it's important to take into consideration that this is not hard science and comic book evidence isn't actually evidence. We are talking about fictional characters with fictional histories who get revamped under the pens of multiple writers. What we come out with is a hazy conglomerate view of what we think the character is over time.

The fact is, in terms of shown feats, Gladiator can't and most likely never will be able to compete with Superman because a) he has about 1% of the showings Superman has, b) he's not a hero, and c) he's not the first hero in comic book history and bound to uphold a certain high status. If you are arguing who is the better icon, Superman all the way. If you are arguing who has the better on panel feats, Superman all the way. But if you are IMAGINING a fight between the two (which has not happened), you consider all attributes aspects, context and nuance. Gladiator IS a Superman, clone, better yet a fraternal twin. He's may not be as heroic, as reliable or as highly regarded overall, but all that goes out the window in a one on one fight.

Insane Titan
I haven't lowballed him genius and you obviously don't understand the term. Lowballing is judging a character's power level based on low showings and that's what Abby does all the time. What's pathetic and sad is that you don't know what the hell you are talking about yet you're trying to come off. Superman would struggle in hand to hand with Black Bolt who has herald strength and top level combat skills. He's proven many times over the course of this existence. I don't give a shit of you don't like it. Wonderwoman similarly has tons of success against Superman, are you going to deny that? LOL at "trans level." hahaha at you trying to be all smart ass, you're a idiot of the week at best. Posters like you come and go all the time. Believe if you want to flame you'll lose.

You give all the showings to prove BB is Superman lvl HTH.

WW is above BB you moron.

It's a fact you that can't be denied Superman exceeds high herald class and beats ppl above it unlike Glads or BB.

You can ***** and moan all you want but my point stands about the lowballing as the only threads you post in are Superman threads to ***** and whine.

SquallX
xB5ceAruYrI

Blue Area Vet
hahaha at you trying to be all smart ass, you're a idiot of the week at best. Posters like you come and go all the time. Believe if you want to flame you'll lose.

You give all the showings to prove BB is Superman lvl HTH.

WW is above BB you moron.

It's a fact you that can't be denied Superman exceeds high herald class and beats ppl above it unlike Glads or BB.

You can ***** and moan all you want but my point stands about the lowballing as the only threads you post in are Superman threads to ***** and whine.

You never met a poster like me. You think your tough guy talk has any effect other than to humor me? Mutha****a, I'm not Quan. You're a straight up PUNK who's lucky to behind a cell phone right now. You wanna kiss Superman's dick in public, you're in the right place, but don't expect me to. I'm not a weak minded sheep ****er like you. He'll, your not even a worthy Thanos fan. Any questions?

Surtur
I actually can't see Superman having trouble against Blackbolt physically. So if Gladiator struggled with him it's more than likely a low showing for Gladiator.

Unless Blackbolt can somehow channel the power of his voice into his body and amp himself.

So have you not seen his mohawk?

Delta1938
I haven't lowballed him genius and you obviously don't understand the term. Lowballing is judging a character's power level based on low showings and that's what Abby does all the time. What's pathetic and sad is that you don't know what the hell you are talking about yet you're trying to come off. Superman would struggle in hand to hand with Black Bolt who has herald strength and top level combat skills. He's proven many times over the course of this existence. I don't give a shit of you don't like it. Wonderwoman similarly has tons of success against Superman, are you going to deny that? LOL at "trans level."

Even if your entire knowledge of Superman/Wonder Woman fights wasn't second hand and you'd just use cherry picked, out of context scans(since actually Superman is clearly above her to someone who's read all their fights), you would have to actually prove Black Bolt is comparable in strength and fighting skill to Wonder Woman for this to be anything but an irrelevant red herring.

big grin No! Think about what you just said. How in the hell would anyone know what one's "maximum confidence" really is? Do you have scans?

Now, you can make a "best evidence" argument in terms of feats, but it's important to take into consideration that this is not hard science and comic book evidence isn't actually evidence. We are talking about fictional characters with fictional histories who get revamped under the pens of multiple writers. What we come out with is a hazy conglomerate view of what we think the character is over time.

The fact is, in terms of shown feats, Gladiator can't and most likely never will be able to compete with Superman because a) he has about 1% of the showings Superman has, b) he's not a hero, and c) he's not the first hero in comic book history and bound to uphold a certain high status. If you are arguing who is the better icon, Superman all the way. If you are arguing who has the better on panel feats, Superman all the way. But if you are IMAGINING a fight between the two (which has not happened), you consider all attributes aspects, context and nuance. Gladiator IS a Superman, clone, better yet a fraternal twin. He's may not be as heroic, as reliable or as highly regarded overall, but all that goes out the window in a one on one fight.

What a long winded way of saying, "I can't justify my stance, but I give no ****s and I like Marvel better."

Surtur
Wonder Woman has tons of success fighting a Superman who doesn't want to do any real harm to her. He has quite literally blitzed her and b*tch slapped her away before she could even react. He has destroyed some of her magical weapons by merely flicking his blood at them.

When Superman was being mind controlled by Maxwell Lord he pretty much dominated WW even though she had a kryptonite ring(easily crushing her bones). The only reason she even survived was due to a PIS-filled moment where she sneaks up on Superman who was actively listening for her and bashes him on the ears.

Delta1938
Wonder Woman has tons of success fighting a Superman who doesn't want to do any real harm to her. He has quite literally blitzed her and b*tch slapped her away before she could even react. He has destroyed some of her magical weapons by merely flicking his blood at them.

When Superman was being mind controlled by Maxwell Lord he pretty much dominated WW even though she had a kryptonite ring(easily crushing her bones). The only reason she even survived was due to a PIS-filled moment where she sneaks up on Superman who was actively listening for her and bashes him on the ears.

And this is what people use to cherry pick and omit all context. I have a feeling that people will be bringing-up shit that proves they didn't read/understand it or are intentionally lying about the context.

Surtur
I can't quite tell if you're saying I'm omitting context or if you're saying other people do.

Blue Area Vet
I actually can't see Superman having trouble against Blackbolt physically. So if Gladiator struggled with him it's more than likely a low showing for Gladiator.

Unless Blackbolt can somehow channel the power of his voice into his body and amp himself.

So have you not seen his mohawk?

But it's happened in all their encounters. Furthermore, Black Bolt didn't physically struggle with Thor. He only lost because Thor destroyed his antenna. So this is the NORM for Black Bolt. He'd fair okay physically against Superman especially in the short term.

Blue Area Vet

Knocking her out unexpectedly is damn close to a sneak attack. That's not the same as facing her down when she is ready to battle. In those instances she's held her own. Their fights have been posted and discussed here many times. There is no need for either of us to cherrypick the instances that support our views. My point is very general, and that is that Black Bolt would not be OVERWHELMED physically again Superman, Thor, Hulk, Namor, Ikaris, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Sentry, etc. That doesn't mean he is as strong as all of those characters.

Blue Area Vet
And this is what people use to cherry pick and omit all context. I have a feeling that people will be bringing-up shit that proves they didn't read/understand it or are intentionally lying about the context.

You ass is still throbbing, I see. You need some more punishment?

Blue Area Vet
I can't quite tell if you're saying I'm omitting context or if you're saying other people do.

This loser is referring to me because I exposed him as a liar in the Marvel/D.C. 4 on 4 thread. I've got a stalker, ignore him.

Blue Area Vet
Even if your entire knowledge of Superman/Wonder Woman fights wasn't second hand and you'd just use cherry picked, out of context scans(since actually Superman is clearly above her to someone who's read all their fights), you would have to actually prove Black Bolt is comparable in strength and fighting skill to Wonder Woman for this to be anything but an irrelevant red herring.

What a long winded way of saying, "I can't justify my stance, but I give no ****s and I like Marvel better."

You really need some attention, don't you? You do realize you are being a stalker, right?

abhilegend
So what I take it that Gladiator had neither the feats, status or fighting skills as Superman but somehow he gets the win because?

Oh yeah, he is a marvel character.

mmm

Insane Titan
You never met a poster like me. You think your tough guy talk has any effect other than to humor me? Mutha****a, I'm not Quan. You're a straight up PUNK who's lucky to behind a cell phone right now. You wanna kiss Superman's dick in public, you're in the right place, but don't expect me to. I'm not a weak minded sheep ****er like you. He'll, your not even a worthy Thanos fan. Any questions? Bwhahahaha shut up you little goon, you're a nobody. Like I said yards like you come and go.

Yeah because I'm know for defending Superman you muppet, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Good job not countering anything said about BB or Glads thus proving my point.

Is there any wonder you "work" in a nut house, after all you have a massive inferiority complex about a FICTIONAL character.

laughing out loud @ you thinking you're scary, my 5 yr old cousin hits harder than you.

Delta1938
You ass is still throbbing, I see. You need some more punishment?

You really need some attention, don't you? You do realize you are being a stalker, right?

laughing If you actually believe I'm a troll, why aren't you ignoring me? If you were right, you'd be doing exactly what I wanted.

Rao Kal El
Bwhahahaha shut up you little goon, you're a nobody. Like I said yards like you come and go.

Yeah because I'm know for defending Superman you muppet, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Is there any wonder you "work" in a nut house, after all you have a massive inferiority complex about a FICTIONAL character.

laughing out loud @ you thinking you're scary, my 5 yr old cousin hits harder than you.

http://gif.co/tdBr.gif

Delta1938
Bwhahahaha shut up you little goon, you're a nobody. Like I said yards like you come and go.

Just epic.

Blue Area Vet

**** your five year old tranny in training cousin, good job bringing her up. There nothing to counter about Glads/BB, if there is, I'd let you know. Oh, and if I did work in a nut house, I'd love for someone to TDO you and see just how insane you really are. Your turn.

Blue Area Vet
Just epic.

LMAO, you like that? Come gets some you delicate little flower.

Blue Area Vet
laughing If you actually believe I'm a troll, why aren't you ignoring me? If you were right, you'd be doing exactly what I wanted.

You actually are a troll, there isn't any doubt. You're not the only one, just the weakest one. You're heart isn't even in it. I sorted enjoy seeing you flounder.

Delta1938
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2657349/milania-giudice-meltdown-o.gif

http://big.assets.huffingtonpost.com/Meltdown.gif

We know.

Insane Titan
**** your five year old tranny in training cousin, good job bringing her up. There nothing to counter about Glads/BB, if there is, I'd let you know. Oh, and if I did work in a nut house, I'd love for someone to TDO you and see just how insane you really are. Your turn. lmao meltdown f*ggot. You hit like a pussy I bet. So you can't tell me who they beat above their weight class like Superman does.

laughing out loud still suffering from the hatred of a fictional character I see, poor little man you are. Maybe try a get out and have a life!

Facee
Kill ! Kill ! Kill ! Kill !

The people want blood !

Gladiators, I salute you.

Insane Titan

The people want blood !

Gladiators, I salute you. the only thing getting killed is BAV's brain cells after slamming his head into the desk screaming " I f*cking hate Superman"

Delta1938

The people want blood !

Gladiators, I salute you.

eek! laughing

Blue Area Vet
the only thing getting killed is BAV's brain cells after slamming his head into the desk screaming " I f*cking hate Superman"

Ah, what's a matter, Tittiean? My bitchslap is a little harder than Quan's? Just put some foundation on your face before you go to work at mall kiosk. Go sell some 10 dollar drones. ****ing loser *****.

Insane Titan
Ah, what's a matter, Tittiean? My bitchslap is a little harder than Quan's? Just put some foundation on your face before you go to work at mall kiosk. Go sell some 10 dollar drones. ****ing loser *****. you're a forum joke son. You have nothing. Even trying to talk trash you fail .lol:

Crying really helps your case moron.

Irony of you calling someone a loser, you're having a meltdown over a comic book character FF's laughing out loud f*cktard

Blue Area Vet
you're a forum joke son. You have nothing. Even trying to talk trash you fail .lol:

Crying really helps your case moron.

Irony of you calling someone a loser, you're having a meltdown over a comic book character FF's laughing out loud f*cktard

Ooo, "f#cktard", nice!! What trailer park did you learn that word in? confused I'm having a great time getting your blood pressure up. I might take a break from ****ing with you, then again, I might not. Yeah, you're really a loser. Don't act like that is some sort of news to you, you've known that your entire life. You think saying "****tard" makes you cool? hi2

Rao Kal El
On topic

I think Superman clears it

DarkSaint85
Lol epic threads indeed. The longer it goes on, the higher the potential for bans.

Then I can come back and enjoy myself.

leonidas
Lol epic threads indeed. The longer it goes on, the higher the potential for bans.

thumb up

Facee

Stfu Saint let them fight.

StiltmanFTW
The end of BAV is near.

Rao Kal El

Yes I will stop it. This is going far too long and I really don't want to get banned.

So I will behave again.

Insane Titan
Ooo, "f#cktard", nice!! What trailer park did you learn that word in? confused I'm having a great time getting your blood pressure up. I might take a break from ****ing with you, then again, I might not. Yeah, you're really a loser. Don't act like that is some sort of news to you, you've known that your entire life. You think saying "****tard" makes you cool? hi2 you poor little man, you think you're achieving something here don't you laughing out loud

Keep talking bollocks all you want, it does nothing but hammer home the point you're mentally unstable about Superman.

Please though tell me again how lucky I am to be not near you , lmao you think all this talk is new our something. Youre about as threatening as infant crying over spilt milk.

Back on topic I'm Still waiting on these examples of Glads or BB exceeding their lvl like Superman does regularly.

StiltmanFTW
Yes I will stop it. This is going far too long and I really don't want to get banned.

So I will behave again.

If anyone gets a ban, it'll be BAV.

Blue Area Vet
Stfu Saint let them fight.

laughing out loud

Saint and Leo think their sh#t smells like potpourri. They are like seemingly great husbands who take 5 dollar tricks on the way home from work several times a week.

Blue Area Vet
If anyone gets a ban, it'll be BAV.

Why not you Slitman? Are your hands clean or sticky?

Insane Titan
If anyone gets a ban, it'll be BAV. watch out he will come find you laughing out loud

Blue Area Vet
you poor little man, you think you're achieving something here don't you laughing out loud

Keep talking bollocks all you want, it does nothing but hammer home the point you're mentally unstable about Superman.

Please though tell me again how lucky I am to be not near you , lmao you think all this talk is new our something. Youre about as threatening as infant crying over spilt milk.

Back on topic I'm Still waiting on these examples of Glads or BB exceeding their lvl like Superman does regularly.

bullocks? laughing out loud Looks like your nerves are failing you. Calm down Tittiean, remember your yoga training. Now what are you trying to get out of your filthy mouth?

Blue Area Vet
watch out he will come find you laughing out loud

laughing out loud War makes strange bedfellows. Find strength in numbers you twerp.

StiltmanFTW
Why not you Slitman? Are your hands clean or sticky?

Sticky as f*ck, but you're simply redundant, as Bada said.

Kindly GTFO wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>