Important Announcement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
This is something you need to hear

SOPA is back, that is right people, the bill that is threatening to take away our freedoms on the internet and beyond is BACK, and not only is it back, but it is trying to be passed quietly so nobody notices, SOPA will guarantee that anybody who streams a video, whether it be on youtube, a walkthrough for a video game, or a kid singing a song that is 'copyrighted' they will be treated as a felon, that is right, a FELON, do you understand me? YOU will be treated like the highest form of criminal for uploading a video game walkthrough on youtube, for singing a song on karaoke, hell, you could be arrested and treated as a felon for posting a screenshot...

Now, why am I telling you this? Because this is only just the beginning, how long until Fanfiction is being attacked, how long until a fanfiction writer is being carted off to a maximum state prison for writing a character from Star Wars into their fanfic, how long until THAT crap is happening? I assure you that if this passes, it will not be long, oh no, it will not be long at all, because once this passes, then ANYTHING goes, Fanfiction will be attacked for using canon characters in a fanon manner, authors will be arrested for writing a book whose main character has glasses, just like in another series, artists will be arrested and confined for using sapphire blue in the iris of one of their characters like another author. We CANNOT let this happen!

Don't believe us? Look at the links below, remove the spaces, see for yourself, and please, PLEASE spread the word and fight this assault on our freedoms, because this isn't just going to affect americans, oh no, it will affect EVERYBODY across the globe!

: / www . huffingtonpost 2013/08/07/unauthorized-streaming-felony_n_3720479 . html

: / www . washingtonpost blogs/the-switch/wp/2013/08/05/sopa-died-in-2012-b ut-obama-administration-wants-to-revive-part-of-it /

: / www . techdirt articles/20130805/12472124074/administration-cant- let-go-wants-to-bring-back-felony-streaming-provis ions-sopa . shtml

and the video which caused us to find out about this horrible thing...remove the spaces, and spread the word...

: / www . youtube watch?v=1fTt4K4Cae4

Take care and spread the word, or we will lose out freedoms to express ourselves on the Internet! Repost it on your stories, forums, blogs, anywhere! JUST MAKE IT KNOW! WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!

Pass this message on! DO your part and help protect the freedom of the internet!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Heh.

The Ellimist
Someone has a generic password.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMAO smile

Nah, this is chilled at his finest. smile

MS Warehouse
I would love to see the feds try. Bring it on guys. I'd love to see you waste millions of dollars trying someone for a $3 program. Good luck thumb up

Also, looks like someone has a generic password.

Sinious
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
LMAO smile

Nah, this is chilled at his finest. smile thumb up x 100

Darth Abonis
Does this apply to Wookieepedia?

Kurk
Let's focus more on the possibility of Mace being alive.

Zenwolf
Except according to the Databank, he's dead Kurk.

Jmanghan
If this is fr we're all going to prison, straight up.

Youtubers are dead, no such thing.

There would be too much at risk and the government would probably get tons of flack for it.

chilled monkey
Please, this is a very serious matter. We are talking about a serious loss of personal freedoms.

FreshestSlice
You like in the UK. You should be used to that by now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.