What character loses the most SW versus battles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
What character whether due to mediocre feats or a general lack of knowledge routinely finds himself voted against in vs matches? Is it because the character is always not well known, always dependent on a nexus, loses to non force sensitives, or or overrated by a few users? What character never seems to catch a break on the battle forum?

Syndicate
Ventress, Malak, Ahsoka.

Deronn_solo
General Grievous.

Kurk
Cin Drallig, Dooku more recently, Qui-Gon, Pre-Vizsla from time to time, Pong Krell, I would've said Savage Oppress a couple months back but not anymore; Even Piell and most of the lesser known Clone Wars Era Jedi other than Kenobi, Skywalker, Mace, and Yoda. Captain Phasma, Bane b/c of Carthage, Sometimes Tano but not so much anymore, and honestly most of bounty hunters.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
General Grievous.

thumb up

I hate you a tiny bit less.

chingchangwalla
Sora Bulq and Qui Gon never win and I don't know why. Drallig and Ventress rarely get a win either

JKBart
Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Asajj Ventress, Sora Bulq, Kit Fisto, Lumiya, Darth Maladi

ILS
There is no answer more correct than Plo Koon.

MythLord
Satele Shan.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Sora Bulq and Qui Gon never win and I don't know why. Drallig and Ventress rarely get a win either There used to be a quote floating around that Qui-Gon in his prime was as good as Mace or Yoda in sabers, but its since been debunked.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by JKBart
Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Asajj Ventress, Sora Bulq, Kit Fisto, Lumiya, Darth Maladi

Yep

Kurk
Originally posted by JKBart
Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Asajj Ventress, Sora Bulq, Kit Fisto, Lumiya, Darth Maladi Mace really?

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Satele Shan. yep

The Ellimist
http://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Darth_Bane-TEA.jpg

http://www.africanworldheritagesites.org/assets/images/carthage-map.jpg

Syndicate
Satele Shan.

You too.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Malak

carthage
Yeah, Malak is definitely a big one. I've always felt he should rightfully be one of the most powerful Sith, and I have no problem seeing how if he had more feats he'd be above Bane, Malgus, and others- but he just seems to be missing crucial feats. That and he could've used a book or something

Fated Xtasy
He coulda used more BAMF in the Zayne comics

chingchangwalla
I don't think Malak would make a top 10 Most powerful sith list, definitely top 20

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up Malak was very, very powerful in his own right, it just requires a little bit of analysis to see that. smile

The Ellimist
He has to be significantly below KotOR Revan, who I have noticeably below Galen Marek. I could see Malak being Dooku-tier in raw power. Maybe. Probably not.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Depends; I consider SF Malak when I'm making top 10/top 20 lists.

Syndicate
Top 10's?

confused

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The list that Galen doesn't make? smile

SunRazer
I don't know why people consider SF Malak rather than his base form. You might as well consider Vjun Dooku and Vader with the Kaiburr Crystal.

The Ellimist
Base Malak is prob a Maul tier Force user and a Qui Gon tier duelist.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
I don't know why people consider SF Malak rather than his base form. You might as well consider Vjun Dooku and Vader with the Kaiburr Crystal.
Because SF Malak's powers would have maintained off a nexus.

NewGuy01
--According to Skillz' and Ant's (very possibly slanted) evaluation of the situation.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
When did I evaluate the situation?

DarthAnt66
When we came up with the theory fact. erm

SunRazer
What's the evidence that his powers would be the same off-nexus? Please don't tell me it's one of those theories where you read way too much into character statements.

DarthAnt66
The Elders, who are familiar with how the Star Forge works, stated the following:

"You must go now, Revan. The Star Forge feeds the power of your old apprentice. If you do not stop him soon he will become too powerful for even you to stop."

The caution wouldn't make any sense unless Malak's growth in power would be maintained off the nexus.

Otherwise, there would be no rush - just waiting for Malak to leave the station, which he frequently did.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He has to be significantly below KotOR Revan, who I have noticeably below Galen Marek.

KotOR Revan's only real feat useful for gauging his power is his Star Forge fight though, so where Revan is is largely dependent on how you place Malak. It shouldn't be the other way around.

S_W_LeGenD
To name a few:

- Darth Malak
- Satele Shan
- Vaylin
- Senya
- Meetra Surik
- Kao Cen Darach
- Lord Kas'im

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
KotOR Revan's only real feat useful for gauging his power is his Star Forge fight though, so where Revan is is largely dependent on how you place Malak. It shouldn't be the other way around.

Malak is hardly better known. I just place KotOR Revan somewhere below Revan Reborn and above Darth Revan.

MythLord
Originally posted by Syndicate
You too.
Wut?

Fated Xtasy
Wut? .
He hates you a little less, now.

Deronn_solo
I like how DD thinks I care how much he hates me or not.

MythLord
thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Malak is hardly better known. I just place KotOR Revan somewhere below Revan Reborn and above Darth Revan.

Yeah, well that's why Revan and Malak used to be among the "Unknowns" that the forum rules forbid us from using.

NTJack0
Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.