Ka-Zar vs. Punisher h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
They fight in the middle of the street h2h only

riv6672
Tough call for me.
I have great respect for both characters and their damage soak/ability to fight.

deathslash
ka-zar is good, but i'm pretty sure that punisher is better.

abhilegend
Ka-zar stomps. Originally posted by deathslash
ka-zar is good, but i'm pretty sure that punisher is better.
Ka-zar would beat Captain America in h2h much less punisher.

abhilegend
http://i.imgur.com/iUF9PbK.jpg

I don't think any other Street level hero has beaten Daredevil so casually.

StiltmanFTW
Funny, I was thinking of the same feat.

But what other ones does he have? Excluding beating the shit out of Thanos(i).

StiltmanFTW
A little gift for our favorite posters from the Panther Mudhut haermm:

http://i.imgur.com/kWbHA98.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
http://i.imgur.com/iUF9PbK.jpg

I don't think any other Street level hero has beaten Daredevil so casually. impressive, but that's how many years old? Does he have anything else? Cause Frank has held his own against black widow, x-23, daken, daredevil, moon knight, etc.

StiltmanFTW
Have a look at his respect thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/2v468g/respect_kazar_lord_of_the_savage_land

He's one of those commonly underestimated characters that can really surprise sometimes.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
A little gift for our favorite posters from the Panther Mudhut haermm:

http://i.imgur.com/kWbHA98.jpg

So Black Panther is racist then...

nah not shocked.[/color

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
impressive, but that's how many years old? Does he have anything else? Cause Frank has held his own against black widow, x-23, daken, daredevil, moon knight, etc.
Being old doesn't mean much in terms of canonicity.

He has never held himself against Matt in h2h. Ka-zar while practically oneshotted Matt.

StiltmanFTW
He has never held himself against Matt in h2h.

He has. Daredevil #257 and Daredevil vs. Punisher mini.

abhilegend
Matt dismantled him in quick fights.

In other occasions, it wasn't even a fight.

riv6672
Being old doesn't mean much in terms of canonicity.
Especially not at Marvel.

Anyway, just cuz he whooped the shit out of the awful BP, i'll give Ka-zar 8/10.

leonidas
ka-zar has always been more on kraven's level physically so i could def see him taking a h2h fight here. and he did beat the sh!t out of that thanos clone.... shifty

riv6672
The only reason it was a clone was Starlin couldnt deal with his Marty Sue taking a loss. stick out tongue

tkitna
Originally posted by riv6672
The only reason it was a clone was Starlin couldnt deal with his Marty Sue taking a loss. stick out tongue

No, it was because it was the only thing that made sense. Does anybody really believe that freaking Ka-Zar can take Thanos in H2H? Just step back for a few seconds and let that sink in before answering.

StiltmanFTW
Matt dismantled him in quick fights.

In other occasions, it wasn't even a fight.

Never say never, that's the lesson, abhiman.

Originally posted by tkitna
No, it was because it was the only thing that made sense. Does anybody really believe that freaking Ka-Zar can take Thanos in H2H? Just step back for a few seconds and let that sink in before answering.

This is what happens in comics. Fairly regularly.

A very recent example - Grundy's been going toe to toe with 2 superman-ish flying bricks... then Batman appeared out of nowhere and two-shotted him.

riv6672
Funny, all i see when i take a step back, is a comic book. stick out tongue

Blue Area Vet

Ah.....no. I know what you are trying to say, but no. Power levels are too far apart for that to be the case.

StiltmanFTW
Was the case, as Starlin retconned pretty much every loss Thanos had, regardless of the opponent he was facing.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by leonidas
ka-zar has always been more on kraven's level physically so i could def see him taking a h2h fight here. and he did beat the sh!t out of that thanos clone.... shifty

No, not always. He actually got a power up some time ago. Prior to that, he was an athletic human.

riv6672
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Ah.....no. I know what you are trying to say, but no. Power levels are too far apart for that to be the case.
Tell that to Batman. wink

StiltmanFTW
http://www.newsarama.com/29972-is-this-rebirth-s-new-dynamic-duo-in-batman-2.html

Feel it, Grundy. Feel how much it hurts. shocklaugh

riv6672
Was the case, as Starlin retconned pretty much every loss Thanos had, regardless of the opponent he was facing.
Truth.

No, not always. He actually got a power up some time ago. Prior to that, he was an athletic human.
He was reputed to have super strength from the outset, due to exposure to mystical mists as a child. Its also whats kept Zabu in his prime so long.

Blue Area Vet
Tell that to Batman. wink

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I'm saying it didn't happen because Thanos is a Mary Sue. That shit needed to be corrected regardless and should never have happened.

riv6672
No, it happened because Starlin loves Thanos, in a "Japanese guy marries his pillow" way.

While your opinion is perfectly valid (there are fights i feel like that about, pretty sure everyone has some), he didnt retcon it out of some ned to keep comics sensible or some shit.

But i digress.

Ka-zar it seems, has this match in hand.

tkitna
Funny, all i see when i take a step back, is a comic book. stick out tongue

So basically, you admit that you dont take powersets and appearances seriously when you reply to threads?

Supermutant
out of context scans notwithstanding, this is a split

riv6672
So basically, you admit that you dont take powersets and appearances seriously when you reply to threads?
I admit Starlin's a little *****.

I admit The whole "Ka-zar beat (an obviously weakened) Thanos, OMG thats an affront to the reality that is comics" mentality is bullshit because he's not say, Batman, or some other uber fan favorite.

I admit you suck at trying to make it seem like i'm saying something other than that.

I admit i find the above funny as hell.

eek!

tkitna
I admit Starlin's a little *****.

You admit that Starlin sucks because he took and fixed another writers garbage that was so bad, it wasnt even believable in comic book lore and you dont like that.

So if Ka-Zar was as popular as Batman, Superman, or Spiderman, it would be more believable to you that he beat Thanos? I admit, I find this funny as hell. Let me clue you in on something. Batman, Superman, and Spiderman cant beat Thanos either, let alone some Tarzan wannabe. Its not a factor of how popular the character is, its just not in his powerset to do so.

I admit that you just suck period.

Blue Area Vet
You admit that Starlin sucks because he took and fixed another writers garbage that was so bad, it wasnt even believable in comic book lore and you dont like that.

So if Ka-Zar was as popular as Batman, Superman, or Spiderman, it would be more believable to you that he beat Thanos? I admit, I find this funny as hell. Let me clue you in on something. Batman, Superman, and Spiderman cant beat Thanos either, let alone some Tarzan wannabe. Its not a factor of how popular the character is, its just not in his powerset to do so.

He's saying it would be more easily accepted.

StiltmanFTW
Thanos doesn't deserve half of respect he's getting on this forum.

Ka-Zar instance deserved to get retconned, obviously, but it happens to other super-powerful characters as well... like when f*cking Mephisto got knocked down with a single punch from Panther.

deathslash
Thanos doesn't deserve half of respect he's getting on this forum.

Ka-Zar instance deserved to get retconned, obviously, but it happens to other super-powerful characters as well... like when f*cking Mephisto got knocked down with a single punch from Panther. laughing
"He just ran up and punched him? He punched the devil in the face!?"

"Say it again, my manhood could not possibly get any smaller."

Hilarious scene. Anyway, I still think punisher takes a solid 6 or 7/10 with difficulty.

tkitna
He's saying it would be more easily accepted.

I understand what he's saying, I just dont understand why. If its totally fine to accept things like Ka-Zar beating Thanos (I cant even type it without laughing) and Batman beating Grundy, then why are we here? Sure writers do these things once in awhile to be cute, but common sense should prevail more often than not. Theres a reason why we're not allowed to use the Spiderman beating Firelord fight around here and its because its idiotic and unrealistic even to comic book standards.

Blue Area Vet
I understand what he's saying, I just dont understand why. If its totally fine to accept things like Ka-Zar beating Thanos (I cant even type it without laughing) and Batman beating Grundy, then why are we here? Sure writers do these things once in awhile to be cute, but common sense should prevail more often than not. Theres a reason why we're not allowed to use the Spiderman beating Firelord fight around here and its because its idiotic and unrealistic even to comic book standards.

And I agree with you on that.

DarkSaint85
Ka Zar needs more appearances then!!

StiltmanFTW
He does.

He's quite impressive in the ones he does have, though - like knocking the spit out of Skaar's mouth.

Poor carver had a heart attack then.

Blue Area Vet
He does.

He's quite impressive in the ones he does have, though - like knocking the spit out of Skaar's mouth.

Poor carver had a heart attack then.

Wow, you actually care about Kasleep1

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

I care much more about the Punisher.

I'm just trying to be objective, unlike some posters.

Facee
I think all characters should be cared for equally. Its what makes us unbiased in the search for truth.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

riv6672

Thanks for proving my point. big grin

tkitna
Thanks for proving my point. big grin

Oh, you had a point?

riv6672
Concession accepted.

Now before you completely lose your shit, i'll chill and just reiterate, Ka-zar FTW, Starlin's a little *****, and you were pretty funny in this thread. Feel free to follow me to the next thread you want to look silly in.

tkitna
I'll follow you if you promise to keep looking like a fool with all the stupid stuff you post. I'm sure you wont be able to help yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.