Best army busting feats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
What are the best demonstrations of individuals or small squad defeating massive formations of enemies?

A few that come to mind:

Luke, Jacen and Jaina vs. Shimrra's palace
Meetra Surik vs. the Korriban Academy
Maybe Tulak Hord, but this is vague

NewGuy01
Luke during the Dark Tide arc.

NewGuy01
This. v

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4271310-invasion12.2.jpg

FreshestSlice
Surik didn't solo the Korriban Academy; she solo'd Trayus.

Anything done by Revan or the Wrath taking on a thousand soldiers at once is impressive. Also Vader taking on a thousand Rebels if we count canon.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Surik didn't solo the Korriban Academy; she solo'd Trayus.

Anything done by Revan or the Wrath taking on a thousand soldiers at once is impressive. Also Vader taking on a thousand Rebels if we count canon.

Vader also solo'd a company of Stormtroopers in Legends. Which are > to Rebels in straight engagements.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
This. v

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4271310-invasion12.2.jpg

thumb up feel free to post any more scans.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Meetra Surik vs. the Korriban Academy
You mean *Revan? Or *Malachor?

Revan's army busting on Korriban and Star Forge is better than what Surik did on Malachor though.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sas is right.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist
thumb up feel free to post any more scans.

Nah, the Invasion comics only briefly cover the scene; that's all of the action right there.

It's covered more in-depth in NJO: Dark Tide.

DarthAnt66
Although in NJO: Dark Tide, the battle is mainly seen from the perspective of Anakin Solo, if I recall correctly.

DarthAnt66
Nah, the Invasion comics only briefly cover the scene; that's all of the action right there.
Eh, well there's this (the prelude): http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/4271309-invasion12.1.jpg.

NewGuy01
Like I said; that page contained all the action. erm

carthage
Jaina and Mara cutting through scores of Vong in TUF, Ulic cutting through Krath cultists/soldiers in TOTJ, Jacen and Anakin cutting through Vong slave Soldiers in in the Battle of Dantooine, Darth Maul soloing all of Black Sun, etc.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by carthage
Darth Maul soloing all of Black Sun, etc.

He didn't solo all of the Black Sun. But still that feat is impressive.

SunRazer
Right, and soloing the Black Sun is better than Revan's run through the Star Forge or Surik's run through Malachor V... somebody like Sion would've soloed the Black Sun too.

Zenwolf
I didn't say that it was better than those two things? Just that it was a pretty good feat, but again it wasn't the whole Black Sun, it was just a fortress.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I didn't say that it was better than those two things? Just that it was a pretty good feat, but again it wasn't the whole Black Sun, it was just a fortress.

This thread is about the best army busting feats, and Carthage felt that it was appropriate to bring that up, but not Revan and Surik's immeasurably superior showings.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by SunRazer
This thread is about the best army busting feats, and Carthage felt that it was appropriate to bring that up, but not Revan and Surik's immeasurably superior showings.

Ah, noted.

The Ellimist
Wait Carthage

what was your original profile pic?

NewGuy01
His original?

Holy shit, I don't even remember.

SunRazer
Are you trying to be Gideon, Ellimist?

NewGuy01
You know, sometimes things are best left unsaid.

The Ellimist
His original?

Holy shit, I don't even remember.

Sorry, I mean his last one.

SunRazer
Heresy must be stopped, though.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
Are you trying to be Gideon, Ellimist?

I don't need to "be" Gideon. Gideon's Will and Body live in all of us.

SunRazer
Clearly not in the TORies.

The Ellimist
His words of wisdom:

More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore? O God, you know my folly; the wrongs I have done are not hidden from you.

NewGuy01
Of course, if we want to talk really oldschool Carthage, then it'd have to be this:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/301/ christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe
_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar
_Nazis-s400x300-173837.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.